Author Topic: Why does Greek myths always make the most sense?  (Read 1001 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Why does Greek myths always make the most sense?
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2007, 12:07:29 PM »
^ Interesting.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 05:55:41 PM »
So I went to the second page of the thread first, without reading page 1, thinking a discussion of some ancient greek myths might have evolved... and what I get is people talking about homosexual anal sex and fucking their sister.

Disappointing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 07:31:03 PM »
Well, it did start off quite nicely.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2007, 08:36:31 PM »
So I went to the second page of the thread first, without reading page 1, thinking a discussion of some ancient greek myths might have evolved... and what I get is people talking about homosexual anal sex and fucking their sister.

Disappointing.

It's a philosophical debate.  But I have the answer.  Everyone should screw the little boy because they shouldn't want to destroy their sister's mind with the image of having sex with her brother.  At least this way you're screwing up somebody's mind that you'll never have anything to do with.  You gotta live w/ your sister for the rest of your life.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 11:18:25 AM »
what about screwing neither?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2007, 12:01:51 PM »
If I don't say so myself.

It all started with the 1st reply.

I'm just playin' witt chu my nigga. ;D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2007, 05:09:43 PM »

That wasn't the question, and it wasn't an option.  But as a female, you'd be screwing your brother or dyking it out with a masculine female.  Which do you chose?

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2007, 05:25:19 PM »
If I don't say so myself.

It all started with the 1st reply.

I'm just playin' witt chu my nigga. ;D
lol

At least that reply was homo and incest free.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »

Disappointing.

Someone took a cheap shot ay my supposedly gay heritage so I took one back at his supposedly incestual heritage. At least you couldn't inbreed by fucking a Eunuch. I think that's the true reason why the Egyptian culture has crumbled while the Greek one lasted the whole way. All the upper class Egyptians were so fucked up from being the products of generations upon generations of inbreeding that they went mad and crumbled while the high class Greeks retained positions of power in Roman and Ottoman Empires and were a major spike in the Western European renaissance. They may have liked their young boys with no penises but they always found a good ripe women to create an heir.  ;)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2007, 08:59:03 PM »

Someone took a cheap shot ay my supposedly gay heritage so I took one back at his supposedly incestual heritage. At least you couldn't inbreed by fucking a Eunuch. I think that's the true reason why the Egyptian culture has crumbled while the Greek one lasted the whole way. All the upper class Egyptians were so fucked up from being the products of generations upon generations of inbreeding that they went mad and crumbled while the high class Greeks retained positions of power in Roman and Ottoman Empires and were a major spike in the Western European renaissance. They may have liked their young boys with no penises but they always found a good ripe women to create an heir.  ;)

The reason the Greeks survived is because they were the closest for Europeans and they claimed their heritage as a start of their own.  White people rather relate to romans and greeks than to egyptians, persians, africans, arabs and chinese.  Therefore they glorified their history the most and fed it down to people in the last couple of centuries. 

Greeks were very biased in writting their history and they made it look like they were perfect gods and they created everything.  Egyptians like many other middle eastern and african countries fell victim to arab invasion and thats the reason their history crumbled.  Except the Persians, they stopped the arab invasion cuz we have our own history and culture.  In reality Alexander and the greeks werent that smart cuz they could have kept a huge persian empire that was already a full functioning machine of its  own.  But instead they had such a grudge that they decided to burn everything away in one night.  After Alexander, the empire split to differnet parts when it could have been ran by greeks for years and years. 

Also, Greeks always exaggerated the events and numbers heavily in their own favor which is why most of your history is just a fairy tale just like the myths and stories with fictional characters.  The truth is Alexander used a good time to start a revolution against a corrupt and weakend persian empire.  You see at that time, the empire was so huge and was not ran properly...the gov't was too rich and the allied states (satrapies) werent being helped.  So most of the empire opposed the king darius 3rd who had only came into power for 5 years at the age of 40, he was inexperienced and he had the whole country mad at him (like bush rite now).  Therefore it was easy for the greeks to get help from others to overthrow the king.  There was no such war as described in your books.  ;)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2007, 05:54:11 AM »

That wasn't the question, and it wasn't an option.  But as a female, you'd be screwing your brother or dyking it out with a masculine female.  Which do you chose?

this discussion reminds me of this southpark moment lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OUOmlzobqnk
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:02:27 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2007, 10:26:06 AM »

this discussion reminds me of this southpark moment lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OUOmlzobqnk

Gotta love south park.  you didn't answer the question though...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2007, 04:23:01 PM »

The reason the Greeks survived is because they were the closest for Europeans and they claimed their heritage as a start of their own.  White people rather relate to romans and greeks than to egyptians, persians, africans, arabs and chinese.  Therefore they glorified their history the most and fed it down to people in the last couple of centuries. 

Greeks were very biased in writting their history and they made it look like they were perfect gods and they created everything.  Egyptians like many other middle eastern and african countries fell victim to arab invasion and thats the reason their history crumbled.  Except the Persians, they stopped the arab invasion cuz we have our own history and culture.  In reality Alexander and the greeks werent that smart cuz they could have kept a huge persian empire that was already a full functioning machine of its  own.  But instead they had such a grudge that they decided to burn everything away in one night.  After Alexander, the empire split to differnet parts when it could have been ran by greeks for years and years. 

Also, Greeks always exaggerated the events and numbers heavily in their own favor which is why most of your history is just a fairy tale just like the myths and stories with fictional characters.  The truth is Alexander used a good time to start a revolution against a corrupt and weakend persian empire.  You see at that time, the empire was so huge and was not ran properly...the gov't was too rich and the allied states (satrapies) werent being helped.  So most of the empire opposed the king darius 3rd who had only came into power for 5 years at the age of 40, he was inexperienced and he had the whole country mad at him (like bush rite now).  Therefore it was easy for the greeks to get help from others to overthrow the king.  There was no such war as described in your books.  ;)

That may explain why the culture is still around, but it doesn't explain why you took my post serious enough to write 3 full paragraphs in response to it.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2007, 04:34:03 PM »

Here's the million dollar question; would you rather fuck a feminine looking young man or your blood sister?

Wow, that is one hell of a question. I'll get back to you on that.
^^^^^^
no homo

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2007, 04:34:44 PM »
greeks invented anal sex... fuckin faggots
hows that gay?
what if u was fuckin a buttaface, wouldnt u wanna bend her over and pipe her behind?

lol.. u can bend her over and still hit it from the back.. without riding the hershey highway young man..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
word!!! LOL