Author Topic: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4 Up Now!  (Read 3684 times)

drakeshakenbake

Re: Snoop Dogg & Dubcnn - The Interview: Part 4 Up Now!
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2007, 05:08:22 PM »
Mad props to Nima! I just registered like a week ago, but ive been checking in on dubcnn.com every day, for a long time, to get the latest on westcoast hip-hop. And dudes like Nima and the rest of the staff behind dubcc make it real easy to stay updated.

I was just wondering Nima, how is it to talk to all of these "celebrities?

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2007, 05:09:29 PM »
another dope interview propz 8)
 I personally would like to see dre sign 1 person do there whole album and then let them go and start again. This way we get albums quicker more dope music and more artists can have a solid debut.

I don't believe snoop has very much if any control over dre. A big reason i think dre was the bct and gave snooop imagine was because he wants on Detox

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2007, 05:10:56 PM »
Mad props to Nima! I just registered like a week ago, but ive been checking in on dubcnn.com every day, for a long time, to get the latest on westcoast hip-hop. And dudes like Nima and the rest of the staff behind dubcc make it real easy to stay updated.

I was just wondering Nima, how is it to talk to all of these "celebrities?

Really I think the reason dubcnn is able to get all these in-depth personal interviews is because when we talk to the artists it's not a media/press-artist conversation, but it's more of a fan-artist conversation, and often even a fan-fan conversation... These dudes are all regular people when it comes down to it and you get a way better interview if you go at it that way..

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2007, 05:32:15 PM »
dre just legitimately watching his ass there. JD ain't gonna kill no one. suge'll hang your ass off a balcony.

-T

It's a easy target. But like I said at this point it would be great to have more Dre/Snoop collabos but I would also like to hear Snoop get down with Meech, Fred Wreck, and Daz too. Like he said in the interview, if he did not get down and do collabo with these people, no one would know who they are or they would have to get down with someone else.

snoop's full of shit.  besides, there was 1 fredwreck beat and 0 meech and daz on tbct.  paid tha cost and r&g weren't exactly west out either where he couldn't have made room for dre.  he can always spin there being no break up 2 make up because of dre not wanting to rap a whole album..but the fact is that dre just aint fucking with him like use to.

we'll see how much shine he gets on detox...he only had 3 verses and a hook out of 22 tracks on 2001 and i think their relationship was a lot stronger back then.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2007, 05:50:24 PM »
Very dope interview.  In a future interview Nima, you should ask him if he has plans to restart the Welcome to the Chuuuch Mixtapes.  Maybe he could put some unreleased material from the past on them.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2007, 05:52:00 PM »
nima ur da real g, u gotta drop some more trackz, u kno how

waitin for next parts ye know

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2007, 05:55:38 PM »
Nima props for the interview
I,however, felt you asked way too many questions about "will you work with <insert a rapper's name> again?"
Gets kind of repetitive... of course he'll say he'll work with them

Should have asked about Crooked I at least ;)

Good interview though =)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2007, 06:00:59 PM »
Nima,  YOU THE MAN for this one!!!

I really loved hearin Snoop wylin out when he heard those songs.  You could tell he'd forgotten about those.  Thats some shit you don't hear or feel with other interviews.  You feel like you're basically just chilin with Snoop choppin it up.  Excellent job and keep it up.

And it's important to give Snoop all the props as well because he doesn't do this type of shit with anybody else.  He knows what Dubcc is about.  So mad props to Snoop as well for taking time out to be real with us and do these types of interviews.

As far as the discussion itself, the only thing that I'm not feelin Snoop on is his decisions regarding 213.  I thought their first record was wack because it wasn't Warren on the beats.  How can you call it 213 and not have Warren G behind the boards?  Thats pretty damn wack.  I'm all for you know maybe a few others - battlecat, daz, soopa, fred, whatever.  But damn near every track should be Warren on the beat.  And now he's talkin like if he does another 213 record, he wants only big names???  Come on now, quit bullshiitin.  Put Warren on the beat, Nate on the hook, and Snoop on the verse.  Let everybody else in the family come on board, but at least have those 3 core elements on every track.  That's a 213 record.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2007, 06:20:29 PM »
these interviews keep getting better, props

just ask him when "Break Up To Make Up" album coming out

edit: thanks for the links

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 06:25:53 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2007, 08:20:29 PM »
Those LBC tracks are hard as hell.  Props to Nima for the links and the interview.  as a fan from day 1 it was cool to hear Snoop speaking on this old music hopefully we can generate enough interest for some of this music to see the light of day.

Lunatic

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2007, 08:48:20 PM »
damn every1 sayin bout 213, snoop rap, nate on hooks, warren on beats. i agree i want majority of beats 2 be warren, but i want him rapping on there 2 FOR SURE. also, wouldn't mind production being chipped in from meech wells, fredwreck, daz, soopafly, battlecat. i say those 5 producers man (don't think i forgot any1 who belongs in this particular group).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2007, 09:12:14 PM »
props for the interview

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2007, 10:06:48 PM »
Im Glad That Snoop is working with LaToiya again! she's was like the star of Dogghouse (Besides Snoop) they need to Holla at Hercy Buggz to make it a classic though!!! and yeah Props to u Nima!!

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2007, 10:28:26 PM »
damn nima! that shit was sick! i love when u and snoop do interviews together that shit is so hard all the time!
u guys should do an interview together like kinda how u did with part 2 and 3 where u broke down every track on the blue carpet treatment, but u should do it wit unreleased tracks and get snoop 2 talk about what was goin on when he made that shit! like play for him the song like u did last time and get him 2 break down some of these songs:
Long Beach Is a Muthafucka
Tha Next Episode OG
Gz Up Hoez Down
Hoe Hopper
Aint No Bacctraccin
Back Up Hoe
Nuthin But a G Thang Freestyle (over the bitches aint shit beat)
Let Me Ride Extended Remix
G U Lookin For
Purple
Doggystyle
etc,,,,'
that shit is would b classic

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2007, 11:37:44 PM »
greaaaaat interview
i gues it's never boring interviewing snoop  8)