Author Topic: EXPOSED!!! Barack Obama's father was a Muslim!!!!  (Read 2356 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: EXPOSED!!! Barack Obama's father was a Muslim!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2007, 11:35:34 AM »
What if Obama tells everyone he is a Christian, gets elected as president, and then after the election comes out and announces he is really a Muslim in disguise.

Then once he is in power he might try and ban Christianity, make all women wear burqas, force the Koran on everyone, etc

Lol you really believe that don't you?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2007, 12:25:28 PM »
It's a sad fact that this thread has reached it's 2nd page already.

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2007, 05:33:21 PM »
Hell yea, I knew he was a brotha
dont get all jumpy u fuckin terriorist, hes not one of those guys to blow himself up

Lame!

:tosser:

That was actually pretty funny :D

for a 16 yr old

No, for a normal person who watches these idiots blow themselves up on CNN everyday.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2007, 07:32:28 PM »
Hell yea, I knew he was a brotha
dont get all jumpy u fuckin terriorist, hes not one of those guys to blow himself up

:banana_trippin:

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 10:43:21 PM »
LOL @ Obama attending a madrassa, that shit is classic  8)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2007, 04:35:10 PM »
u dumb fucks madrassa is the world for school ,it ain't just religious ones . my school was called al madrassa al amerikiya al alamiya translation American international school.it was secular with lil attention give to religion class.before secondry school i used to go to a catholic school it was called a madrassa too
United Arab States

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 09:30:43 PM »
this aint news its old news to me at least..

Vote John Mccain

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »
im voting for Obama just because he looks like Reggie Miller with hair.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2007, 07:46:17 AM »
and Keith Ellison will become Speaker of the House, Edwards is killed and replaced with Louis Farrakhan as VP and Muhammad Ali becomes securtary of state. And just for the hell of it, Chuck D rewrites national anthem.

LOL.. +1.. Dope... then I'd take the place of CWalker and start waving the American flag!   "Fight the Power" would become the new national anthem!

...interesting article though, his comments were very respectful of Islam. 

I would think that his name, close connections and family ties to Islam would immediately put an end to his presidential ambitions.  I'm suprised he is garnering so much support.  It's great though, because he would be the best president America ever had if elected, and certainly all Muslims would celebrate (including myself). 

Really, this guy could be a Muslim at heart, but in public presenting himself as a Christian to further his political carear.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 07:48:45 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2007, 08:07:35 AM »
^what makes you think he'd be the best American president ever? him being non-white with ties to islam? LOL. you're not better than those neo-cons, seemingly the opposite and still the same.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2007, 01:30:06 PM »
Really, this guy could be a Muslim at heart, but in public presenting himself as a Christian to further his political carear.
As a Muslim, how can't you take great offense to this?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2007, 03:04:11 PM »
u dumb fucks madrassa is the world for school ,it ain't just religious ones . my school was called al madrassa al amerikiya al alamiya translation American international school.it was secular with lil attention give to religion class.before secondry school i used to go to a catholic school it was called a madrassa too
i was talkin about a pakistani madrassa, which is where terrorists train, not the school Obama attended, and to call it a madrassa, instead of a public school is hilarious.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2007, 02:56:51 PM »
As a Muslim, how can't you take great offense to this?

There's two ways of looking at it, you could say he's a fake and a hypocrite, or you could say he is very clever and using great wisdom to achieve lofty goals.  If he's doing it all out of selfishness to further his own personal carear, then ofcourse that's not accepted by Allah.  But if he's doing it for the sake of Allah, to bring a greater good and benefit to all mankind, then Allah will reward him accordingly.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2007, 03:35:23 PM »

There's two ways of looking at it, you could say he's a fake and a hypocrite, or you could say he is very clever and using great wisdom to achieve lofty goals.  If he's doing it all out of selfishness to further his own personal carear, then ofcourse that's not accepted by Allah.  But if he's doing it for the sake of Allah, to bring a greater good and benefit to all mankind, then Allah will reward him accordingly.

Did you ever think that maybe he just preferred Christianity over Islam? Tens of thousands of Muslims in the Middle East would probably convert to Christianity  if they weren't persecuted and thrown in jail for doing so.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 03:43:18 PM by Real American »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2007, 04:50:01 PM »

Did you ever think that maybe he just preferred Christianity over Islam? Tens of thousands of Muslims in the Middle East would probably convert to Christianity  if they weren't persecuted and thrown in jail for doing so.
stop smoking crack and meth cwalker