Author Topic: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME  (Read 2751 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: WTF !! FUCK THE NBA , KOBE SUSPENDED FOR TONIGHT GAME
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 11:29:53 AM »
There's no conspiricy theory lol. Same shit happens to other teams/players, but you don't realize it cause Lakers are your team. I agree the one game suspension to kobe was strange, but things like this happen all the time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 11:37:14 AM »
There's no conspiricy theory lol. Same shit happens to other teams/players, but you don't realize it cause Lakers are your team. I agree the one game suspension to kobe was strange, but things like this happen all the time.

No man...You fail to realize, Laker fans have been noticing fishy shit going on with the leagues bias against us for some time now. Kobe has BEEN KNOWN as the best player in the league who gets rookie treatment from the refs for years...We've lost a good share of games on obvious bad calls and/or no-calls! Opposing players get no suspensions for doing stuff that is way worse against us pretty much every game! And now this...You can't sit there and tell the Laker Nation that something strange isn't going on here, we're the ones who have been following this...The NBA is a piece of shit, and they're promoting NEW teams and NEW players...This is something that you see and you say "only with Kobe"...I always want to believe it's a coincidence, but they just make it too hard, bro...Something is obviously not right.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 11:55:50 AM »
Horrible move by the league.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2007, 12:32:16 PM »
Kobe is appealing this!

He was just on AM570 sounding shocked and confused. Most of all, he sounded PISSED AS FUCK. He said they are going to have an emergency meeting with the NBA today, so lets see what happens...NBA fans, keep callin and ask for Stu Jackson's resignation!

(212) 407-8000

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2007, 12:36:39 PM »
Yeah I am a Bulls fan and that elbow was not flagrant. It's like the NBA has something against Kobe. He be getting murdered in these games with no call and something like this gets him suspended?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2007, 12:40:57 PM »
this is terrible,how can u suspend someone for making contact on a follow through game winning jumpshot ? there was no foul or anything on the play ,this comes as a total shock

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

$Eg2$

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2007, 12:48:39 PM »
Yep you got it right Nik its disgusting how the NBA treats the #1 franchise in the league LA Lakers fuck all the haters

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2007, 12:49:25 PM »
wow that is a bad suspention, there were worse fouls than that in that game, 5 other players should be suspended  on both teams if that's worth a suspention.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 12:58:31 PM »
Kobe said:

--EVERYONE is PISSED--Mitch, Phil and the entire Buss family
--The Lakers are trying to get their case heard right now
--The league office called and spoke to Manu who said it was CLEARLY an accident--but they decided to suspend him anyways
--Kobe said he will RUN to the game in the cold IF the suspension gets lifted.
--Kobe said he was trying to draw the foul on Manu when it happened and he even asked if he was OK several times during the game.
--Kobe texted messaged his friend Bruce Bowen to see how Manu was doing today
--Doesn't understand what the league and refs have against him but it is getting pretty obvious
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 01:09:37 PM »

nah, hes right. this is complete and utter bullshit. raja bell was suspended one game for intentionally clotheslining kobe. for kobe to get the same suspension for ACCIDENTALLY hitting ginobili who jumped right into his fuckin path is just ridiculous.

fuck this shit.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 01:15:37 PM »

nah, hes right. this is complete and utter bullshit. raja bell was suspended one game for intentionally clotheslining kobe. for kobe to get the same suspension for ACCIDENTALLY hitting ginobili who jumped right into his fuckin path is just ridiculous.

fuck this shit.

well you are clearly correct about those 2 situations, but like my man said, Lakers FANS notice a consipiricy theory, maybe I don't watch L.A. enough, and I respect that that's the favorite team around here, but I don't think the league is actually consiriping against the Lakers. Case in point, they have a much better record than they should this year, and maybe Stern doesn't like Kobe, but I see no actual conspiricy against the whole team.

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 01:31:54 PM »
I'm going to the game and this is bullshit, that was as unintentional as it gets this NBA vs. Kobe thing is getting ridiculous this is Kobe's only time playing in NY this year and they suspend him fuck Stern man he is going way overboard first with that fake ball this year and the list keeps going on, I agree with NIK this shit is bull and I'ma Knick fan

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 01:40:27 PM »
this was some bullshit serious shit' how u going to suspended  kobe for shit like this that he did it even did it did shit wrong only cause he make a jumps shot and he hit him on the elbows and it was a accident shit like this happend...kobe did it know he was going hit him he was FOCUS hitting the basket.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »
As of 3 p.m. ET, the NBA Players Association was still awaiting a response from the league office.

Bryant was staying at the Lakers' team hotel just a few blocks from NBA headquarters in Manhattan, and he was on call to dash down Fifth Avenue to Stern's office if the request was granted. But barring the unlikeliest turn of events, Bryant was officially banned from Madison Square Garden for the Los Angeles' Lakers only visit of the season to play the Knicks.

The suspension, for elbowing Manu Ginobili of the Spurs while Bryant was attempting a jump shot late in the Lakers' game against the Spurs on Sunday, caught Bryant completely off-guard.

"I haven't seen a precedence for this. There's unintentional elbows that take place in a game all the time," Bryant told reporters at Madison Square Garden following the Lakers' shootaround. "I'm blown away by it. It makes no sense."

The NBA news release announcing the suspension said Bryant was being penalized for "striking" Ginobili, but there was no further explanation given in regards to whether league vice president Stu Jackson felt the contact was intentional.

Players association officials said it was highly unusual, if not unprecedented, for a player to be suspended for inadvertent contact.

"We're asking for an immediate hearing, and given Kobe's availability in New York, he's offered to meet with the commissioner or appropriate league officials to review the tape and explain what happened," union spokesman Dan Wasserman said. "Kobe can be at the league office on literally 10 to 15 minutes notice."

Citizen-Y

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »
Kobe said he was flailing to draw a foul but I will give him a medal for hitting Manu.  God I hate that motherfucker.