Author Topic: Crooked says: "Got Koch lookin quite nice i might add"  (Read 1518 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Crooked says: "Got Koch lookin quite nice i might add"
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 10:00:15 AM »
Snoop Dogg is better then crooked i

Snoop Dogg is a westcoast legend, great rapper, marked the hiphop industry with amazing albums and good buisness. Tho he should apologize to Crooked for causin all that beef even after dudes shook hands in conference he organised

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 10:29:33 AM »
in what sense is snoop better than crooked :) ?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 10:48:53 AM »

probably hes thinkin that snoop been in the game since the 80s, released many many platinum singles and albums, buisness wise..

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

maudizzle

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 11:42:51 AM »
haha some more of Overceer hatin,reallyso funny for the boss of this forum lol, oh dude damn where did you find energy for it,  The Leak already hooked up the song here on the forums, so i guess u didnt see it.

Yea Crooked shouted us out in the song, really nice of him...

"Dont worry about nuttin Francisco..Ey Stannard, Pittsey, Bullet,Tha Leak, Novakane, Chewee, we finna run this my niggas Bakon, Killuminati ask em what it do, Martinvest, Roger Ramrod, RKO, Kullotine..bu better ask them , Martin Luther King said a lie can never live forever, Malcom X said by any means neccesary, by any means neccesary i will xpose you lies, you better ask PaulIzzle, Big Supersokaer n Crookshow, u better ask Cvrle and Nismo, Sieruken, The Outsider you better ask my niggas Tony and Peter..."

anyway heres the song...again

http://www.westcoastdynasty.com/goldie/crookediweflyhighfreestyle.mp3

I can't believe he shouted out the guy who was responsible for the leaking of "Say Dr. Dre".

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 11:49:19 AM »

probably hes thinkin that snoop been in the game since the 80s, released many many platinum singles and albums, buisness wise..

yeah thats how snoop is better

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 12:04:05 PM »
haha some more of Overceer hatin,reallyso funny for the boss of this forum lol, oh dude damn where did you find energy for it,  The Leak already hooked up the song here on the forums, so i guess u didnt see it.

"Dont worry about nuttin Francisco..Ey Stannard, Pittsey, Bullet,Tha Leak, Novakane, Chewee, we finna run this my niggas Bakon, Killuminati ask em what it do, Martinvest, Roger Ramrod, RKO, Kullotine..bu better ask them , Martin Luther King said a lie can never live forever, Malcom X said by any means neccesary, by any means neccesary i will xpose you lies, you better ask PaulIzzle, Big Supersokaer n Crookshow, u better ask Cvrle and Nismo, Sieruken, The Outsider you better ask my niggas Tony and Peter..."

I can't believe he shouted out the guy who was responsible for the leaking of "Say Dr. Dre".

I think he didnt shout him out bro...

maudizzle

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 12:09:30 PM »

Uh... it was Chewee...

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 12:12:58 PM »
yeah he definitely shouts him out..!?!?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 12:13:32 PM »
I can't wait for Crooked I's album to drop in 2008. :P

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
As much as I love Crooked's music - the guy is a dummy. He should've went straight to Koch after he left Death Row and released somethin! Hell he should've released Young Boss Vol.2 as an album. THEN he could've kept his buzz alive and let some labels get into a bidding war over him.

maybe he's just bragging that he's got a nice COCK  ;D

I don't like the sond of that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 01:16:32 PM »
somebody tell me, in what way is Crooked I a "boss"?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2007, 01:24:23 PM »
somebody tell me, in what way is Crooked I a "boss"?

Shiet who else do you know that can NOT release an album in 8 years and still keep this many fans on dubcnn? Bo$$ nigga!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »

Uh... it was Chewee...

this guy really hates me ..
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 02:50:45 PM by Chewee »

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 02:20:07 PM »
mauzip never gave me a shoutout  :'(

r.i.p
Is mauzip really dead?He owns me money damnit!!!! :(

js83