Author Topic: Sup with Nate Dogg these days ???  (Read 1133 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Sup with Nate Dogg these days ???
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 03:44:53 PM »
i'm glad he started to lay low, for a while he was on every damn single or album; now I actually want to hear him again. I liked the way he was sounding on midnite hour, I hope he continues to do some new shit.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 03:47:48 PM »
I still think he's dope these days, I like too much and crazy

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »
he was on every damn single or album; now I actually want to hear him again.

2 True! Gr8 point.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

d3c0n

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 04:15:39 PM »
Nate fell off, I mean how could anyone really check for this guy after hearing all his recent shit???He completely ruined songs like Game's "Too Much".

what the fuck are you talking about, the track is dope as fuck because of Nate Dogg, Too Much is my favorite track off DA

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 05:28:44 PM »
nate is still dope ..no doubt

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 09:04:56 PM »
That "Money in the hood" track looks serious

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2007, 09:39:02 PM »
Nate Dogg is still here !! Nobody can't do it better like he do it !!  8) 8)   His the best !!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2007, 09:44:45 PM »
we need a nate interview

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2007, 09:46:02 PM »
fuck yeah, I don't think i've ever seen an interview with him that wasn't about snoop dogg or dre.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2007, 09:48:57 PM »
Nate fell off, I mean how could anyone really check for this guy after hearing all his recent shit???He completely ruined songs like Game's "Too Much".

what the fuck are you talking about, the track is dope as fuck because of Nate Dogg, Too Much is my favorite track off DA
Your lost buddy.

We Fly High

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 02:59:40 AM »
hes cool, but as I start to grow up, i realize hes not that tight. I'd rather listen to Sleepy Brown over Nate Dogg anyday. Nate just isnt that versatile.

XaNdEr

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 03:38:27 AM »
hes cool, but as I start to grow up, i realize hes not that tight. I'd rather listen to Sleepy Brown over Nate Dogg anyday. Nate just isnt that versatile.

nah, nate was on so many classics, he used his voice to make so many tracks have that lil bit extra, dude's a hook-legend imo

and i def dont think he fell off, hes still on his old level with his last tracks Crazy, Too Far, Shake That, Black Mercedes, In the Mid-Nite Hour, you name it

8)

We Fly High

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 04:01:02 AM »
im not doubting that he made a lot of classics, there are a lot of good songs that hes done. but if you observe from a talent perspective, hes not that great of a vocalist/singer. he doesnt have that much vocal range, his subject and theme of songs are so limited. He only sings on like rap/hip hop type of songs.

He'd never be able to pull off some smooth R&B stuff, that actually sounds mature or grown.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 04:03:59 AM »
im not doubting that he made a lot of classics, there are a lot of good songs that hes done. but if you observe from a talent perspective, hes not that great of a vocalist/singer. he doesnt have that much vocal range, his subject and theme of songs are so limited. He only sings on like rap/hip hop type of songs.

He'd never be able to pull off some smooth R&B stuff, that actually sounds mature or grown.

Maybe you're right, but Nate's got that X-factor that makes a track sound soooooo good. It might be his swagger on the mic, but whatever it is,it does it for me.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2007, 04:11:38 AM »
Dont forget that Nate always said as he grew older he's gonna move away from Hip-Hop stuff and do more challenging R&B/Gospel stuff...there was an interview around 2000-2001 where he talked about wanting to serende his wife at a wedding and it led onto what he sees his career doing into and after his 40s and thats what he talked about...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network