Author Topic: Time travelling  (Read 245 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Time travelling
« on: February 06, 2007, 10:08:04 AM »
Do you guys believe this theory and better yet do you believe this guy John Titter who said he was from 2036 and there would be civil,ww3 in 2015 things of that nature and much more?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Time travelling
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 10:38:10 AM »
no, if one guy had already done it, then current time wouldn't matter and millions of people billions of years in the future would be time-adventuring for vacations and shit and good samaritans fixing all the bad shit. And different countries would have time wars I bet. That would be fucking dope to time travel though. And what is john titter doing chilling here for the majority of his life?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 10:43:43 AM by Smoke Break »

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 11:01:02 AM »
Pretty much any time travel theories state that you can't travel to a time before the "time machine" you're using was built. So if I built a "time machine" today, I  could never travel back to any time before Feb. 6, 2007.

So no, I don't believe the story you posted

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 11:26:17 AM »
No, I don't believe in being able to time travel. The future has yet to be written, therefore how can you travel into a future that hasn't existed yet? The very fact that you would be traveling in the future will affect it. As for the past, just look at the Grandfather paradox. If you were to go back and kill your grandfather before he impregnated your grandma, how could you have been born and gone back in time to kill him? Time is just an order of events. Not an object that can be manipulated.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 12:39:05 PM »
how dope would it be to visit your relatives from back in the 1800s, and your grandchildren in 2050, i'd be dippin from spot to spot, all damn day.  8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 12:45:24 PM »
how dope would it be to visit your relatives from back in the 1800s, and your grandchildren in 2050, i'd be dippin from spot to spot, all damn day.  8)

You cant right now because ccording to him the time machine exists in 2036 go google this guy and youll see.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 01:11:32 PM »
John Titor predicted alot of things that haven't came true. Time travel isn't possible since there is no such thing as time. Everything is happening at once and time is the illusion we perceive.

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 02:51:44 PM »
as interesting as it is ...NO.

there are too many variables to account for as some have already mentioned. there is the major problem of dimension. there are like 10 dimension. Four can be accessed and 6 you cannot see or something like that. there is a lot to account for if you could access all 10.

hope I made sense and didnt bungle the science

The Kryptonian

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 03:03:08 PM »
what i was referring to was String Theory. very interesting stuff.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 03:18:47 PM »
go to johntitor.com for more info on the time travelor from 2036

One reason many people think hes fake is cause in one of his posts he said that there would be a civil war in around the years 2005-2008.
And since there was no civil war many think hes fake.   But this is something somebody posted about this in the youtube comments place:

"He didn't say there would be an actual civil war starting in the U.S. in 2005, he said the beginnings of it would be evident (country split by war, agreement/disagreement with the president). I believe he said it would be fully evident in 2008."
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »
Just from my understanding how things work I don't believe Titor.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »
Time travel is the stupidist theory EVER!

TIME is another dimension, so there is no way we can visit it physically. End of story.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 06:27:45 PM »
Time travel is the stupidist theory EVER!

TIME is another dimension, so there is no way we can visit it physically. End of story.
The best is to get into a discussion about this when you are tripping on shrooms.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 07:16:53 PM »
The only feasible way I can see any sort of time travel happen is skipping forward with the speed of light. Another way is with quantum physics, worm holes, and different dimensions, but that is just a theory (big emphasis on theory).

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 09:15:15 PM »
i wish i could time travel, i would travel throughout history and just fuck as many bitches as i can

ancient greece- catch Tech fuckin some old mans daughter while hes gettin his dick sucked by some oiled teenage boy

ancient rome- catch Tech fuckin some senators daughter, just lift up one of them sheets

islamic empire- catch Tech up in the Sultans harem, locked up for the weekend

new world- catch Tech running up on some pocahantas ass bitch, then scalp the bitch

slavery times- catch Tech feeding dick to the finest Bantu bitches at the auctions

nazi times- catch Tech rollin up in those gas chambers and giving those jewish bitches one last good time before they hit the showers

the 1960s- catch Tech up in the port o potty, beat some hippie bitch raw during woodstock

the 1980s- catch Tech snorting cocaine off bitches pussies while jammin with rick james
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll