Author Topic: Game re-releasing DA in a couple of months  (Read 1598 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Game re-releasing DA in a couple of months
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 04:32:18 PM »
word, but he puts together good albums and even the mixtape material of him i've heard I like...he's not like the dopest MC but most of the tracks he's on are hot in some way. I like the remix with him of Guns that meech put on the joker mixtape too.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 04:34:43 PM »
The stupid thing about Game is that when he didn't say anything about dre doing the production. 

I don't how you guys come up with a conclusion that he'll quit.  I'm sure he'll starve with his music career.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 04:41:21 PM »
The stupid thing about Game is that when he didn't say anything about dre doing the production. 

I don't how you guys come up with a conclusion that he'll quit.  I'm sure he'll starve with his music career.

i don't understand your dre comment.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2007, 04:42:57 PM »
bangin cd....but i dont think jigga has gone 2 times platinum so you really think game would reach platinum yet?.....sales are at an all time low.....about re-releasing the cd....good idea but we will see if it ever happens....and we all know game making his paper....but i think he feels he should be making more for what he done in a small amount of time music wise...

peace

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2007, 04:44:05 PM »
bangin cd....but i dont think jigga has gone 2 times platinum so you really think game would reach platinum yet?.....sales are at an all time low.....about re-releasing the cd....good idea but we will see if it ever happens....and we all know game making his paper....but i think he feels he should be making more for what he done in a small amount of time music wise...

peace

i don't even think it's the money, I think it's the platinum status thing.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 04:44:43 PM »
Game is a little baby. He can't go plat so he retires? What a mainstream sell out tool. Does E-40 go plat with every release? No.

This just proves what I've always known, Game doesn't care about the west coast. He drops one album that doesn't go as expected and he plans for retirement? This proves Game is a poor, selfish artist, whos only in it for the money. People like Snoop, Cube, E-40 and all them are 10x the artists The Game will ever be. Why? Because they've all put in years of work to get where they are.

Game was handed his career, he didn't work for it. Thats why he doesn't appreciate it. The album wasn't even that good anyways. He made it to make money. That didn't work, so now hes retiring. Some artist.

Game's shit should be selling better though it is banging and I hear people bump it all the time, I bet 1/10 of the people that bump it bought it.

It sold 700,000. Cube sold 500,000, Snoop sold 650,000. And both their albums were better. People dick ride Game like he puts meals on their tables. The guy isn't very good at all. His lyrics are bad, his personality is bad, his attitude is bad, and his way of running BWS is bad. Whats good about him? He loves Dre more then all of us, I guess thats good. His company pays for good beats. Thats good. Find some better music. And leave this cookie cutter, mainstream shit in the trash.

sales are at an all time low

Thats just an excuss. Akon, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Jay-Z are all selling just fine. The dick riders bought the Games album, and theirs no one lef to buy it. It wasn't a good album. Thats why its not selling.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 04:46:06 PM »
yeah true SALES ARE WAY DOWN

goin platinum is a like 3x Plat was 3 years ago... so hittin PLAT is a damn nice #

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »

goin platinum is a like 3x Plat was 3 years ago... so hittin PLAT is a damn nice #

co-sign, the days of 1st week million sales are long gone, Game did 350k his first week the same amount than Nas and Jeezy did and all you hear is how Game's album flopped

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2007, 04:53:17 PM »

co-sign, the days of 1st week million sales are long gone, Game did 350k his first week the same amount than Nas and Jeezy did and all you hear is how Game's album flopped

because he was talking all kinds of shit, Nas didn't even say no 'I'm ado these numbers...." so he gets no flack for it, Game it's gonna come up cause he spoke on that shit.

Game is a little baby. He can't go plat so he retires? What a mainstream sell out tool. Does E-40 go plat with every release? No.

This just proves what I've always known, Game doesn't care about the west coast. He drops one album that doesn't go as expected and he plans for retirement? This proves Game is a poor, selfish artist, whos only in it for the money. People like Snoop, Cube, E-40 and all them are 10x the artists The Game will ever be. Why? Because they've all put in years of work to get where they are.

Game was handed his career, he didn't work for it. Thats why he doesn't appreciate it. The album wasn't even that good anyways. He made it to make money. That didn't work, so now hes retiring. Some artist.

Game's shit should be selling better though it is banging and I hear people bump it all the time, I bet 1/10 of the people that bump it bought it.

It sold 700,000. Cube sold 500,000, Snoop sold 650,000. And both their albums were better. People dick ride Game like he puts meals on their tables. The guy isn't very good at all. His lyrics are bad, his personality is bad, his attitude is bad, and his way of running BWS is bad. Whats good about him? He loves Dre more then all of us, I guess thats good. His company pays for good beats. Thats good. Find some better music. And leave this cookie cutter, mainstream shit in the trash.

Thats just an excuss. Akon, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Jay-Z are all selling just fine. The dick riders bought the Games album, and theirs no one lef to buy it. It wasn't a good album. Thats why its not selling.

you make good points but I still think DA is a banger.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 04:54:43 PM »
Flopping has zero to do with sales. Flopping has to do with profits. If they spent 5 million making an album, and it goes gold, it flopped. If they spend a million and it goes gold, its a success. Game's album flopped because they spend so much money on it, and it did poorly. Paying all those producers, all those features, all that promotion. They expected it to sell millions so they spent millions.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2007, 04:57:21 PM »
Flopping has zero to do with sales. Flopping has to do with profits. If they spent 5 million making an album, and it goes gold, it flopped. If they spend a million and it goes gold, its a success. Game's album flopped because they spend so much money on it, and it did poorly. Paying all those producers, all those features, all that promotion. They expected it to sell millions so they spent millions.

hm...don't know that they lost money....say they spent 5 million on it...you sell 500,000 copies, multiply that by let's say even as little as 10 bucks per copy that's 50 million bucks...now add the fact that he sold substantially more than 500,000 and charged substantially more than 10 bucks per copy in many cases and they could only have lost by so much, I think everyone got paid...dude just didn't go platinum.-ach fucked up the math...nah, you may be right, they may have barely made their money back.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2007, 04:58:54 PM »

oh nooooooo, brant still rockin the gunit thong.....

gunit must be making the worst music right now then if we want to speak about how much niggaz are selling in comparison to quality of music....nas album is bangin....but u know, it will take a long ass time for that to reach platinum....i guess his album is wack???lol......justin would always sell records.....but his records sales aint shit.....usher sold 10 mill???.....justin should be selling half that atleast, white girls LOVE justin....i mean LOVE....i dunno how many units akon selling, but akon making moves...no doubt.....jay-z selling fine??......the nigga had like a 75% percent week drop cuz everyone knows nigga did his own dealing with his cd....snoop is my fav rapper....but games album is better...snoop let me down, i aint tripping......games album is sick......imo....

speaking of artists just in it for the money and then out....that would mean 50 is the same....and sales dont mean album is amazing...massare is a great example...encore is a great example.........

.....but u know what, even though i checked u on this, imma leave it now cuz we all know brant is on some gunit dickrider/game hater tip..........

but u know, imma be happy bumpin grodt and DA/THE DOC

peaceee

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2007, 05:10:09 PM »

hm...don't know that they lost money....say they spent 5 million on it...you sell 500,000 copies, multiply that by let's say even as little as 10 bucks per copy that's 50 million bucks...now add the fact that he sold substantially more than 500,000 and charged substantially more than 10 bucks per copy in many cases and they could only have lost by so much, I think everyone got paid...dude just didn't go platinum.-ach fucked up the math...nah, you may be right, they may have barely made their money back.

-T

500,000 x 10$/copy is 5,000,000. But it doesn't matter because we don't know how much it costed or how much they made. Everyone got paid, but the expectation was way to high.

gunit must be making the worst music right now then if we want to speak about how much niggaz are selling in comparison to quality of music....nas album is bangin....but u know, it will take a long ass time for that to reach platinum....i guess his album is wack???lol......justin would always sell records.....but his records sales aint shit.....usher sold 10 mill???.....justin should be selling half that atleast, white girls LOVE justin....i mean LOVE....i dunno how many units akon selling, but akon making moves...no doubt.....jay-z selling fine??......the nigga had like a 75% percent week drop cuz everyone knows nigga did his own dealing with his cd....snoop is my fav rapper....but games album is better...snoop let me down, i aint tripping......games album is sick......imo....

The ignorance of your post is, your hating on me for hating on Game. What are you doing? Hating on artists. Games album is better the Snoops. Thats your opinion buddy. Your hating on G-Unit, how is that different then me hating on The Game? Please man, don't turn this into an arguement about who makes better music. Arguing which rapper is better is like cutting off your leg because you don't want to walk to the fridge. Its just retarded.

I'm simply stating, Game "quiting" rap music shows his true character as an artist.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2007, 05:14:11 PM »
c'mon dawg, every rapper is quittin rap music...lol

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2007, 07:36:54 PM »
c'mon dawg, every rapper is quittin rap music...lol

LMAO +1

TRUTH

-T

westcoastavengers.com