Author Topic: Game re-releasing DA in a couple of months  (Read 1601 times)

teecee

Re: Game re-releasing DA in a couple of months
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2007, 08:06:19 PM »
Game is a little baby. He can't go plat so he retires? What a mainstream sell out tool. Does E-40 go plat with every release? No.

This just proves what I've always known, Game doesn't care about the west coast. He drops one album that doesn't go as expected and he plans for retirement? This proves Game is a poor, selfish artist, whos only in it for the money. People like Snoop, Cube, E-40 and all them are 10x the artists The Game will ever be. Why? Because they've all put in years of work to get where they are.

Game was handed his career, he didn't work for it. Thats why he doesn't appreciate it. The album wasn't even that good anyways. He made it to make money. That didn't work, so now hes retiring. Some artist.

Game's shit should be selling better though it is banging and I hear people bump it all the time, I bet 1/10 of the people that bump it bought it.

It sold 700,000. Cube sold 500,000, Snoop sold 650,000. And both their albums were better. People dick ride Game like he puts meals on their tables. The guy isn't very good at all. His lyrics are bad, his personality is bad, his attitude is bad, and his way of running BWS is bad. Whats good about him? He loves Dre more then all of us, I guess thats good. His company pays for good beats. Thats good. Find some better music. And leave this cookie cutter, mainstream shit in the trash.

sales are at an all time low

Thats just an excuss. Akon, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Jay-Z are all selling just fine. The dick riders bought the Games album, and theirs no one lef to buy it. It wasn't a good album. Thats why its not selling.

Um, last time i checked, whether an album is good or not does not mean it will sell or not sell- what world do you live in man?  If you look at Games album, you can tell he put a lot of effort in to make the album quality in terms of finding the right beats, etc, but he is missing one thing- a big single.   Noone sells shit without a top 10 single(except Jay-Z with KC, and he had more promotion than any album in recent history) I'm not the biggest Game fan in the world, in fact i find his lyrics downright horrible, but then again if i want lyrics i don't go to commercial wannabe gangbanging rappers.   Game actually dropped a solid overall album, and i think he has reason to feel pissed off as far as sales, cuz he put alot into the record.  THe problem is, dude cannot make a hit without Dre/50, its too bad.  BUt i hate the fake ass retire talk, fuck that shit.  Just keep making quality albums, and maybe even step the lyrics up

rik

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2007, 08:08:50 PM »
He's not retiring, he just wants attention. I'm a fan of his music but says dumb shit all the time.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2007, 09:21:43 PM »
game shoudl focus on doing good music instead of carring that much about the sales, most rappers who sell 50 000 indedantly make way more money than fake ass bloods in compton. He wanna leave the rap game because he don't like doing it , that's the reason.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2007, 09:34:11 PM »
I don't think he'll "retire." How he is going to support his family? I know he's got money, but still... do you guys think he would just "quit?" I mean, look at Nas.  He knows Hip Hop isn't in good shape, but he keeps grinding.

Nas is that ninja.

-T

NAs a ninja? hahaha

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2007, 09:35:58 PM »
The stupid thing about Game is that when he didn't say anything about dre doing the production. 

I don't how you guys come up with a conclusion that he'll quit.  I'm sure he'll starve with his music career.

i don't understand your dre comment.

-T
oh, I meant when he was on 106 and park one day trying to promote his DA.  People were asking him if Dr. Dre was producing his album.  Game said, "you better buy it and find out yourself."
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2007, 11:14:01 PM »
game changes his mind every single day...who knows how many albums he's really gonna make...

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2007, 01:52:43 AM »
Yeah an interview with his manager said the same thing recently.

and even though I like Game alot (actually gonna see him at the House of Blues tomorrow), I think he's gonna retire after his next album cause the state of hip hop is...he's not nearly as well loved by people as 5 million first go round make him think he was. I have to admit, if I went from 5 plat to barely one plat, I'd get my feelings hurt. Even though 1 plat is a dream come true for alot of people, say he got Plat easy he'd be down but he's struggling to go plat but at the same time it's only the second single deep into the record. Any artist that did 5 plat should get at least 3 singles. But yeah i think he's 'leavin the game' cause he ain't getting the love he wanted.

-T

Come on, you really think he will leave the game?  Does anyone ever really quit the rap game?  Nah, cuz they are all attention whores............this is just a gimmick for his next release, Jay did it, Master P did it, Too Short did it, etc etc. 
even DMX did it
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2007, 02:01:01 AM »
Doctor's Advocate souds really good

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2007, 04:33:58 AM »
It would be dope if he puts some Bonus cuts on there.  All The One Blood Remixes

The 18th Letter

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2007, 06:42:05 AM »
how can the game leave the game when he is the game?  ??? ???

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 08:30:44 AM »
He wont retire, just a bunch of bullshit.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2007, 10:57:56 AM »
the game cant leave the game unless the game leaves the game since he is the game he cant leave the game but the game can leave the game  ???

The 18th Letter

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2007, 12:28:53 PM »
the game cant leave the game unless the game leaves the game since he is the game he cant leave the game but the game can leave the game  ???

so you saying that the game cant leave the game but if the game leave the game the game isnt in the game but the game still is but the game isnt in the game?   ???

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2007, 12:32:36 PM »

so you saying that the game cant leave the game but if the game leave the game the game isnt in the game but the game still is but the game isnt in the game?   ???
Exactly  :)

The Predator

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 12:46:57 PM »
Rappers Retiring? hahahaha

Scarface the latest rapper to 'Retire' is back in the studio recording an album.

Remember years back when Too Short retired and threw a party n everythang, he has released plenty of records since.

Retiring rappers  ::)