Author Topic: Video: Young Buck "Get Buck"  (Read 786 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Video: Young Buck "Get Buck"
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 08:11:51 AM »
^^ Exactly. And Lyrical G youre always saying GUnit is now dropping weaker effrost than before. Well, tell me this who isnt  ? Like you said everybodys puttting that much higher expecations for them for what ? GUnit were never releasing classic albums and probably never will. I never said that I listen to Gunit because "theyre bringing out classic shit and are the best record label in the world. They make me think about the world with their lyrics."  I listen to other artists for that. The record label is bringing out solid 4/5 album releases and Im not expecting any higher because theyre not capable of it. Everybody keeps bringing up their older shit like that was on some classic shit. All the albums GUnit records release (including Document.) ,except for GRDOT maybe, arent even close to being labeled as classic. But now all of a sudden people are expecting Illmatic stuff from them.

BTW to diss latest albums from Em, Jay, 50, Snoop... but praise DA is just plain silly.

the record label is bringing out solid 4/5 releases?? how long you been listening to hiphop for?..............GRODT=DOCUMENTARY.......its likle the eastcoast and westcoast versions of the same album blueprint...to say one can be considered classic yet the other aint shit is dickriding....

lmao.....so now encore is better than doctors advocate?? or even on the same level......i do not like snoops new effort, i like games album.....jiggaz album is weak....yes he spits some nice shit but his shit is weak and most people will tell you that its a dissapointment....you can say its mature shit, people were not ready for it or whatever, but he can do better........so how is prasing games album, which was solid top to bottom, had no dre on it still got love pretty much in most directions plain silly??......if you are dumb enough to beleive eminems last effort was anything more than a 3/5 album, that is bullshit......

and who is expecting illmatic stuff from gunit, nobody.....people just realise that they can do better.....they in such a situation they got access to everyone, they got time and space to do what they want...they shit right now is garbage.....chamillionaire is doing his thang, nas is still coming consistant...game is doing his thang.busta even though i think he could have come better dropped a nice album....niggaz is still putting out some nice shit but its less than befo from everyone i agree, i have arguement no arguement with that.....but cats like you who think guniut is dropping consistant 4 mic cd's make me laugh mang cuz you either hella new to hiphop and only listen gunit/eminem cds and must be a fan of encore or you just like everything that gets releases(which is a kool attitude, but one that cannot be taken seriously)

peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2007, 08:21:52 AM »
^ The problem with your arguement is it completely 100% based on opinion. G-Unit puts out wack music these days? Thats your opinion. You think BFM is better then Rotten Apple? Thats your opinion. I can truthfully say I like the Masscare more then GRODT. I didn't become a G-Unit fan until the Massacre (until they were on top). My favorite G-Unit release was BFM followed by the GRODT OST. I think that Soundtrack was the best music some of them have put out in the mainstream. But thats just my opinion. I thought Rotten Apple was better then the Doctors Advacate. I don't like any Nas song I've ever heard in my life. I don't like any Jay-Z song. My point is, you don't like it, thats your opinion, and your problem. Many G-Unit fans do like it.

The arguement G-Unit's sales are down because the music quality is down doesn't make sense. Was Jay-Z's album quality? Good music doesn't always sell well. I could argue G-Unit's sales are down due to lack of promotion. 3 years ago G-Unit was everywhere, shirts, buses, MTV, magazines, everywhere. Now, the promotion has died. Did Jay-Z's album sell well because of quality or promotion? Promotion is always the key to sales.

And quality wise? Sure, G-Unit has gotten alittle old, alittle overdone. But I fail to see how G-Unit has gone downhill. BFM had fillers, Rotten Apple had fillers, and both albums were different, but neither one superior. Yayo's album IMO was very well done. I liked it. Was it a bad album? Who's anyone to say its bad or good?

Music is not about quality, its about liking or disliking. I think this, you think that. We shouldn't be making arguements based on what is better. We can make speak our mind on what we think is better. But saying G-Unit's new music is wack and saying things like "Accept it" is idiotic. You can't change whether you like an album or not. So don't argue.

see i can vibe with that post....i agree im putting out opinions, and i can vibe with your post cuz you aint ashamed to say you a big ass gunit fan, you hate on game simply because you do not like him  and shit....i aint got no problems with that....your posts me laugh at times because you come with shit that sounds on the groupie tip sometimes in gunit/game posts but i have no problem with what you saying there because you just speaking what you think.....and thats cool

but what im saying is when i speak of these album and my feeling is that is the feeling among most cats who be fans of hiphop and niggaz out there who are copping the cd's will tell you that.....speaking bad on a gunit cd right now is not hating....cuz i got no problem with gunit...imma be coppin 50 next cd and maybe buck but people hating on gunit right now cuz they aint impressed with the quality they putting out....your a gunit fan and will stay loyal no matter what and will defend them, thats cool....but to me and other cats who will buy a cd without being a fan or not depending on how good a cd is not really feeling gunit right now because they need to step it up....and that is my opinion and one that is pretty common right now.....for a reason....being a gunit fan likeyourself, i'm sure whether you like it or not, you can understand that......oh and i agree, the GRODT ost was aight...i forgot about that release....that was probably the best cd they put out 2nd time round....(2nd time round as in since massacre dropped).....50 is not even pleases with how massacre was(album quality) but ofcourse sales wise it was a huge success and it was nice to see a nigga sell the same amount of records as eminem but he knows and most cats know that he should have come better.....and i am sure that 50 knows that gunit releases gotta step it up a lil and im sure he has said in some interviews in a short way that the niggaz on gunit know they gotta keep coming fresh and stepping it up and he won't release shit from now until its good enough to come out...i do not have a recording of this but im sure he said something like this recently....

anyway yo, thats what im tryna say, still your post was aight

peace
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 08:29:04 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2007, 08:23:29 AM »
Nie vid.

I thought I saw Jeezy there too.

kemizt

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »
^yeah vid is kinda kool for something which looks like they did not spend hella  paper on

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 08:31:21 AM »
^yeah vid is kinda kool for something which looks like they did not spend hella  paper on

Yeah, those shining and sparkling vids ain't too cool

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2007, 09:10:27 AM »
^^ Exactly. And Lyrical G youre always saying GUnit is now dropping weaker effrost than before. Well, tell me this who isnt  ? Like you said everybodys puttting that much higher expecations for them for what ? GUnit were never releasing classic albums and probably never will. I never said that I listen to Gunit because "theyre bringing out classic shit and are the best record label in the world. They make me think about the world with their lyrics."  I listen to other artists for that. The record label is bringing out solid 4/5 album releases and Im not expecting any higher because theyre not capable of it. Everybody keeps bringing up their older shit like that was on some classic shit. All the albums GUnit records release (including Document.) ,except for GRDOT maybe, arent even close to being labeled as classic. But now all of a sudden people are expecting Illmatic stuff from them.

BTW to diss latest albums from Em, Jay, 50, Snoop... but praise DA is just plain silly.

the record label is bringing out solid 4/5 releases?? how long you been listening to hiphop for?..............GRODT=DOCUMENTARY.......its likle the eastcoast and westcoast versions of the same album blueprint...to say one can be considered classic yet the other aint shit is dickriding....

lmao.....so now encore is better than doctors advocate?? or even on the same level......i do not like snoops new effort, i like games album.....jiggaz album is weak....yes he spits some nice shit but his shit is weak and most people will tell you that its a dissapointment....you can say its mature shit, people were not ready for it or whatever, but he can do better........so how is prasing games album, which was solid top to bottom, had no dre on it still got love pretty much in most directions plain silly??......if you are dumb enough to beleive eminems last effort was anything more than a 3/5 album, that is bullshit......

and who is expecting illmatic stuff from gunit, nobody.....people just realise that they can do better.....they in such a situation they got access to everyone, they got time and space to do what they want...they shit right now is garbage.....chamillionaire is doing his thang, nas is still coming consistant...game is doing his thang.busta even though i think he could have come better dropped a nice album....niggaz is still putting out some nice shit but its less than befo from everyone i agree, i have arguement no arguement with that.....but cats like you who think guniut is dropping consistant 4 mic cd's make me laugh mang cuz you either hella new to hiphop and only listen gunit/eminem cds and must be a fan of encore or you just like everything that gets releases(which is a kool attitude, but one that cannot be taken seriously)

peace

First of all everybody knows GRODT is better than Documentary, its not even close.

Enocre sucks. DA shits on Enocre. The rest: Kingodm Come, TBCT, Massacre, DA are all 4/5.

The only cd out of GUnit records that aint 4/5 is Yayos. The rest is all your above average cds and pretty much shit on the most crap thats been put out there.

GUnit having the time and space ? Youre wrong right here. The biggest mistake that 50 Cent made was that he has like 10 artists on his record label and he wants to put everyone out. Thats where he started fucking up. You just cant have the same amount of time for promotion and the budgets of the album is lower (take Rotten Apple for example, ironically it turned out way better than H4M).

50 had to choose: wheter to have only the og members of GUnit or expand and give other artists some shine.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2007, 09:22:04 AM »

peace

First of all everybody knows GRODT is better than Documentary, its not even close.

Enocre sucks. DA shits on Enocre. The rest: Kingodm Come, TBCT, Massacre, DA are all 4/5.

The only cd out of GUnit records that aint 4/5 is Yayos. The rest is all your above average cds and pretty much shit on the most crap thats been put out there.

GUnit having the time and space ? Youre wrong right here. The biggest mistake that 50 Cent made was that he has like 10 artists on his record label and he wants to put everyone out. Thats where he started fucking up. You just cant have the same amount of time for promotion and the budgets of the album is lower (take Rotten Apple for example, ironically it turned out way better than H4M).

50 had to choose: wheter to have only the og members of GUnit or expand and give other artists some shine.

i think you will find many people who will compare grodt to documentary, i think they are pretty close.....only a 50/game hater....or vice versa will tell you that story.....what would you give game albumm out of 5? and 50's?

every gunit release 4/5 and shits on pretty much eveything thats put out there, you need yo start checkin cd's....hunger for more is an above average cd?....rotten apple....beg for mercy is a 4mic cd?....hunger for more is a 4 mic cd??.....

these niggaz aint got time?? buck took nearly 3 years to drop since his first album, banks 2 years....all the og members of gunit got hella space and time, how am i wrong?....50's last release was ages ago...these niggaz got soo much time to put out heat they aint got no excuses...and yes they in a situation where they aint got excuses really....

oh and i agree that 50 did expand too much....but apart from mobb deep....nobody else out apart from og members still.............

and since every album on gunit is 4/5 cd's and according to you, rotten apple is wayyyy better than hunger for more? so now rotten apple is a classic cd?

sounds like you way to new to be speaking about hiphop shit with me homie cuz the way you rating these album, i think it is fair to say me and you will not agree,

anyways im done with this, cuz we aint gon agree and i aint into going a whole thread of nuttin but back n forth convos

peace

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2007, 09:40:55 AM »
Like Ive said beofre Gunit records hasnt released a classic cd and probably never will.

Doc is 4.25 and GRODT is 4.75

Theyre releasing albums every 2 years which is normal, not to mention that Banks had his cd leaked and had to re-do it.

Beofre I left out that H4m is also below average cd, so to anwser your question H4M is 3/5 and RA is 4/5.

The 18th Letter

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2007, 10:32:10 AM »
shit, to much to read through, so ima skip it and say..

buck the world!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2007, 12:53:29 PM »
not to mention that Banks had his cd leaked and had to re-do it.

Was that The Big Withdraw or something ?

kemizt

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2007, 03:53:49 PM »
damn, that shit was weak.  i dont even see it being played on the radio too much.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2007, 06:48:12 PM »
Buck da world is a decent single(not anything to boast about) for the south, but thats where it ends.  it wont get NY love, or Westcoast love.  Bucks first single had a better chance to draw in the trl crowd.  I dont see his album going plat, but hopefully it will do better than the previous g-unit releases.  The beats and will have to carry the album because lyrically buck is about on the same level as scrappy and he aint no hook master either.  banks kills buck on a lyrical tip, but he did not have the backing of the south or the big name producers as buck da world.

Aftershock

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2007, 09:45:45 AM »
this video fucking sucks

i actuallly like the song, but this video is wack

Okka

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2007, 02:53:42 PM »
I can truthfully say I like the Masscare more then GRODT. I didn't become a G-Unit fan until the Massacre (until they were on top). My favorite G-Unit release was BFM followed by the GRODT OST. I think that Soundtrack was the best music some of them have put out in the mainstream. I thought Rotten Apple was better then the Doctors Advacate. I don't like any Nas song I've ever heard in my life.

Yayo's album IMO was very well done. I liked it. Was it a bad album? Who's anyone to say its bad or good?

:puke:

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »
track sucks i think and c BO is gunna make cashvill records