Author Topic: When you think of savages, does Africa come to mind? (Video)  (Read 807 times)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: When you think of savages, does Africa come to mind? (Video)
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 03:31:57 AM »
So, are you trying to say that tribal Africans are savages just because they don't wear clothes and smile, that's what the video is saying is it not?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 07:12:49 AM »
a few pictures of some people wearing their best clothes and that means the entire continent is civlilised? Please u can do better than that.

On the whole what it tends to come down to is education if your educated and brought up with a strong family background it will create a civilised person. the black guys with attitude problems tend not to be very well educated, which in turn limits their prospects and can lead them to do dogy things, but this can happen with any race.

The reason why savages often comes to mind is because africa has so many wars and i would guess their the only continent to use many child soldiers and its not at all rare to hear stories of entire villages of people being mascred.

some parts of africa there is lots of hope and I would call them extrememly civilised but there is equally an extemely dark side which exists on the continent aswell.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Chief

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 07:41:01 AM »
when i think savages, i think those crazy cannibal tribes..

dexter

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 12:09:58 PM »
when I think of savage, I picture like, 6 black dudes in giant whitees, ghostriding and hanging out of a buick lesabre, bumping 3x krazy hella loud shouting out nonsense yay area coon phrases like "yadidiahdhadajiggawhat" as they accidentally roll over a baby in the street

When I think of savages I think of arrogant, pompous white wiggers who register to "gangster rap" message boards to engage with "civilized" people who in his simple exterior mind he deems to be savage. Yet this is but a psychological ploy on his part, because his entire life has been filled with mediocrity and his existence devoid of sense and his actions and speech, devoid of logic. Therefore he sees to embody what he doesn't understand because in his arrogant mind, if he doesn't understand it, it definitely must be a lot more complex than what he grew up surrounded around..  I also think of dirty filthy pale skinned mutantoid parasitic half-breed neanderthals who are so oblivious to their environment, that they don't see their very essence literally being consumed back into the original, dominant "human" population abroad, and don't realize the fact that numerically and in ideological thought, they are a minority.
Damn

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 12:39:39 PM »

A genuine response here, voodooism is practicised in Benin, in Haiti in Toga as well as other African nations. It was less than a decade ago that it was permissible in voodooism to sacrifice human beings! In at least some African tribes cannibalism is still a part of their culture. Therefore I disagree with your assertions, there is mass killings and open savagery in Africa. That is not to say that all africans are savages but for many all they have ever known is mindless violence, sacrifices and god knows what else.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 12:49:43 PM »

A genuine response here, voodooism is practicised in Benin, in Haiti in Toga as well as other African nations. It was less than a decade ago that it was permissible in voodooism to sacrifice human beings! In at least some African tribes cannibalism is still a part of their culture. Therefore I disagree with your assertions, there is mass killings and open savagery in Africa. That is not to say that all africans are savages but for many all they have ever known is mindless violence, sacrifices and god knows what else.
But they wear clothes, and THEY SMIIILLLE!!!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Grown Ass Kid

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 04:20:46 PM »
this was a hilarious thread, so much negativity and suspect lines by jml

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 11:56:05 PM »
It shouldn't.. People have hidden the truth and ignored the facts.. These people are a lot more civilized than me and you, and the majority don't run around with leaves on their private areas chasing Zebras..

The faces of Africa

Nice video.  Props!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 06:26:34 AM »
Eurocentric Lies

I can relate to that...all their history is based on lies starting with the Greeks.  There once was a peaceful civilized world and that was before alexander the great thief. 

African people were sculpted on the walls of persepolis 2500 years ago....way before white europeans had anything to offer this world.  East and north africa were all satrapies of the Achamenid empire who lived in peace under mutual agreement.

And thats ^^^ Real!

Alexander's era was the end of Greece. Hellenic math, science, and philosophy flourished long before Alexander took the throne. Even if Alexander did go around stealing things Rome came in right after and took over anyway.

I've always wondered; how extensive is ancient African and Egyptian math science and philosphy? I mean we all know the Greek stuff. The reports are easy to find. You can read the books by Plato and Aristotle. You can see the geo-centric and helio-centric models of the universe. You can find Eratosthenes' measurement of the circumference of the earth. I always hear people say Greeks stole from Egyptians, but I've never heard mentioned which Egyptians (individuals) or what works they stole from. I'm not doubting it. I'm just asking to see the source material.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 06:32:05 AM »
Plato > any african at that time
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin