Author Topic: The Game Back In Jail?  (Read 915 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Game Back In Jail?
« on: March 03, 2007, 04:55:39 PM »
There's a dude that runs a fan site for The Game on MySpace. He just posted the following bulletin:

TITLE: The Game

I heard hesz in jail for hitting some guy in the head with a beer bottle....

BUT HE PROTECTED HISZ GIRLFRIEND....

SO YEA

JUSZ THOUGHT ID LET YA KNOW HESZ IN JAIL

Not sure how credible he is, but dude has been running the fan site so whatever. Ain't a shocker or anything, just figured I'd let ya'll know :)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game Back In Jail?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 05:01:41 PM »
Does Game know hes one of the stupidest people in music? What a fool.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »
If he really was protecting his girlfriend though, can't fault him for that.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 06:00:14 PM »
does game know your one of the brokest people on the web?  :-\

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 07:27:40 PM »

Lol your all over Game on every post. I know your entitled to an opinion, but everyone already knows you hate him

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 08:50:29 PM »

do you know youre a hater?

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 10:21:27 PM »

do you know youre a hater?

pretty much.....and then ...does Game even know he is in jail??

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 11:19:16 PM »
Oh, I'm a hater. Big words. Doesn't that make you guys hypocrites? Everyone hates on artists. But because I hate on the all godly Game, you guys get all upset.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 01:22:53 AM »
Oh, I'm a hater. Big words. Doesn't that make you guys hypocrites? Everyone hates on artists. But because I hate on the all godly Game, you guys get all upset.

Nah King, it ain't like that. The case is this: Everybody on the board knows by now that you don't like Game. It's redundant of you to come in every Game topic and make that point clear again and again. We know your opinion, and we respect it, but dude, don't post it in every Game topic unless you're contributing something worth readig to the conversation.

I myself hate Jelly Roll's beats (save for TWO I've heard), but you don't see me talking shit on dude everytime somebody releases a track with his beat on it.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 01:47:59 AM »

Nah King, it ain't like that. The case is this: Everybody on the board knows by now that you don't like Game. It's redundant of you to come in every Game topic and make that point clear again and again. We know your opinion, and we respect it, but dude, don't post it in every Game topic unless you're contributing something worth readig to the conversation.

I myself hate Jelly Roll's beats (save for TWO I've heard), but you don't see me talking shit on dude everytime somebody releases a track with his beat on it.

well said... i cant stand people like that, who just look for specific topics involving certain artists (or even dubcc members)

quite possible hes in jail... he was supposed to do a show here on March 1 and he didnt make it... thats all i know

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2007, 03:48:37 AM »
IMO, hating is a necessity in music. If something is bad. Say it. If rappers release bad music, say so. I don't see the problem, AS long as you have a reason. Of course hating on someones music you've never heard is bs. But I've heard 95% tracks Game's ever made. I used to be a huge groupie. But, you eventually you start to see past the low level of quality in the lyrics and concepts, and you move on to better and more advanced music. I've made a conscience effort to not listen to "cookie-cutter" albums anymore (As in, mail me the beat, mail me a verse, and someone I've also probably never met will throw it together.)

Albums can't be made they way they are. Dre does things right, Quik does it right. People like Storch, Game, Jay-Z, etc don't. So I don't listen to their music. One of the reasons I like G-Unit albums is because of the number of fresh new producers they put on their. The lyrics should match the production. Not the other way around. Hear the beat, write the song. Not the other way around, like how most albums are done these days. How long do you think it took them to record/write/conceive California Vacation? Hours? Days? The problem with that song, for example, is Xzibit Game and Snoop were never in the same room at the same time. And its doubtful they even heard the beat before writing the song. No effort in the music. I shouldn't put more effort listening to something then the artist put in to make it. An album should be a reflection of the artist. Not a tool to sell the most albums. Music is supposed to be an art form. Or at least a way to convey a message. Nas conveyes a message with his music. Why can't the Game? He's like 50 Cent. Just in it for the money. But the reason i respect 50 and not Game is, when 50 Cent got famous he helped his artists get record deals and sell albums. When Game got famous he got himself kicked off aftermath, G-Unit, and hasn't done shit for anyone but himself for the last 3 years. 50 Cent gave back to his friends and artists, brought them up with him. And thats why i respect him.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »
IMO, hating is a necessity in music. If something is bad. Say it. If rappers release bad music, say so. I don't see the problem, AS long as you have a reason. Of course hating on someones music you've never heard is bs. But I've heard 95% tracks Game's ever made. I used to be a huge groupie. But, you eventually you start to see past the low level of quality in the lyrics and concepts, and you move on to better and more advanced music. I've made a conscience effort to not listen to "cookie-cutter" albums anymore (As in, mail me the beat, mail me a verse, and someone I've also probably never met will throw it together.)

Albums can't be made they way they are. Dre does things right, Quik does it right. People like Storch, Game, Jay-Z, etc don't. So I don't listen to their music. One of the reasons I like G-Unit albums is because of the number of fresh new producers they put on their. The lyrics should match the production. Not the other way around. Hear the beat, write the song. Not the other way around, like how most albums are done these days. How long do you think it took them to record/write/conceive California Vacation? Hours? Days? The problem with that song, for example, is Xzibit Game and Snoop were never in the same room at the same time. And its doubtful they even heard the beat before writing the song. No effort in the music. I shouldn't put more effort listening to something then the artist put in to make it. An album should be a reflection of the artist. Not a tool to sell the most albums. Music is supposed to be an art form. Or at least a way to convey a message. Nas conveyes a message with his music. Why can't the Game? He's like 50 Cent. Just in it for the money. But the reason i respect 50 and not Game is, when 50 Cent got famous he helped his artists get record deals and sell albums. When Game got famous he got himself kicked off aftermath, G-Unit, and hasn't done shit for anyone but himself for the last 3 years. 50 Cent gave back to his friends and artists, brought them up with him. And thats why i respect him.

Man.

Nobody is saying that you don't have a valid opinion of Game. It seems like the consensus of everyone is that you basically try to find EVERY game related topic and post something negative about him. So maybe you want to respond to that.

However, i just did a really quick scan of your previous posts and it looks like you participate in alot of discussions. Sometimes you have something really intelligent to contribute, and sometimes you have worthless "Does Game know's he's an idiot" comments..

The Game said that Snoop hooked him up with Xzibit for the song "California Vacation" he said something about not wanting Xzibit on the song originally because he didn't like him. I'm not sure if i agree with you on the way Game's album was put together. I think Game got all the producers to make beats similar to the dre's popular beats, and then he rapped over them. EVERY song on the album has a similarity to a Dre beat that was used in the past.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2007, 11:23:14 AM »

This guy ain't hating the game, he's obsessed with him. He probably searches for game threads all day and post in every one of them. He is game's #1 fan on this site.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2007, 11:49:27 AM »

you could be a grey cat, you don't need to be black or white, hater or groupie, just stay in the middle keep it low pro and shut the fuck up

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2007, 08:12:51 PM »
Fuck the lames! Game is a mothafuckin' gangster, the money or fame dont change a thing stoopid. 8)

"Urban Life Near The Beach"