Author Topic: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?  (Read 2445 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2007, 10:31:24 AM »
In your opinion, does brainwashing Palestinian kids to hate Jews justify Israeli actions against the Palestinian population (Namely, murder and expropriation)

Of course not...Is that what people got from me? That I think this video justifies the death of innocent civilians? If so, then you completely got me twisted homie...

I got a question for you though...Do you support the existance of Israel and how it came to be, or not? Do you wish Israel wouldn't be the Jewish homeland?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2007, 12:38:57 PM »
Of course not...

Good that we've established it. If it doesn't justify Israeli actions against the Palestinian population why should we act as if it does (by disregarding the Israeli actions that entailed it)?

I don't SUPPORT the existance of any states (States are morally illegitimate structures, there is ample evidence to that effect). There shouldn't be a Jewish state more than there should be a Protestant, or a caucasian, state for that matter. Meaning that there shouldn't be discrimination of people on grounds of religion and/or race. Ironically, the Israeli declaration of independence states exactly this alongside defining Israel as a Jewish State (Thus basically contradicting itself). In Israel as you know Arabs do not get equal rights and therefore are discriminated against. In addition, you can not run for parliament in Israel unless you acquiesce to the terms of this discrimination. Such things as well as other things that were done prior to the creation of Israel, as well as throughout its existence, I do not support. Just like I'm sure you do not support the genocide of the indian population on which your country was established or the mass murder of the Iraqi population.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Elevz

« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2007, 02:33:51 PM »
^^ And I thought anarchists are a rare breed these days... Props :D

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2007, 02:51:18 PM »

I understand the notion of anarchism but if you think police states don't love anarchy then you are sorely mistaken. In fact, anarachy works for a police state on 2 levels because it creates the excuse to clamp down on people further and also paints the anarachist (if we are talking about violence) as a mindless thug.

Elevz

« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2007, 03:13:27 PM »
Erm... As far as I'm concerned, anarchism actually combats anarchy? With anarchism being a peaceful state of mankind beyond equilibrium, without oppression, leadership or rulership... And anarchy simply being a state of total chaos? Anarchy surely helps police states, that's for sure, but anarchism is a whole different subject if you ask me.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »

Sorry man I misread what you said  :-[