Author Topic: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?  (Read 2443 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2007, 11:13:52 AM »

Dude, you're just bringing up a bunch of pointless shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand...That's why I'm only responding to what we're talking about, and that's the disgusting images we see in the video. I'm not about to get into political discussions, I stopped caring about that shit a long ass time ago when I realized how pointless it was...I know there is damage being caused by both sides, that's not the point. And obviously the damage will be stronger coming from Israel's side, considering they have much more power. Imagine if Arabs had the power Israelis had. Just imagine the world we'd be living in, especially considering the type of shit they tell their children. :-X

Stick to the topic, these are not civil people...I'm not talking about Palestinians or Israelis, I'm talking about the pieces of shit in the video...PeACe

dont you understand that you cant oversimplify that? what these people are talking about in the vid is the result of what is happening in the politics...OF COURSE what they say is terrible and really sad considering the fact this is only a little child and racism sucks dirrty balls as we all know (at least sum of us)... but this kind of indoctrination originates particularly in the situation and condition of the country they are living in. you cant simply disregard that.
well then imagine israel being as powerless as the arabs are, how do you think would some of them behave if they already do all kinds of mad shit now having the greater power! this is ridiculous...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:17:46 AM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2007, 11:20:11 AM »
well the 1st video isn't palestinian ,the girl ,the women and the tv channel is egyptian. and the translation is about 90 % acurrate. well the site that is broadcasting all these videos are owned by a former mossad guy. and it doesn't take brains to find out its agenda mermi tv check it out from google.
United Arab States

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2007, 11:22:22 AM »

Dude, you're just bringing up a bunch of pointless shit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand...That's why I'm only responding to what we're talking about, and that's the disgusting images we see in the video. I'm not about to get into political discussions, I stopped caring about that shit a long ass time ago when I realized how pointless it was...I know there is damage being caused by both sides, that's not the point. And obviously the damage will be stronger coming from Israel's side, considering they have much more power. Imagine if Arabs had the power Israelis had. Just imagine the world we'd be living in, especially considering the type of shit they tell their children. :-X

Stick to the topic, these are not civil people...I'm not talking about Palestinians or Israelis, I'm talking about the pieces of shit in the video...PeACe

dont you understand that you cant oversimplify that? what these people are talking about in the vid is the result of what is happening in the politics...OF COURSE what they say is terrible and really sad considering the fact this is only a little child and racism sucks dirrty balls as we all know... but this kind of indoctrination originates particularly in the situation and condition of the country they are living in. you cant simply disregard that.
well then imagine israel being as powerless as the arabs are, how do you think would some of them behave if they already do all kinds of mad shit now, when they have the greater power! this is ridiculous...

Israel would have probably given in a long time ago had they been powerless, especially if we didn't really urgently need a homeland, such as the Muslims. I highly doubt we'd be out there teaching our kids how to suicide bomb, I believe Israelis are a little more civil than that. No matter what you say, all you're really doing is trying to justify what's going on in the video, and I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what...You're tryna explain to me why it's happening, as if I don't know...IT DOESNT CHANGE HOW SICK IT IS. Instead of educating their kids the real way so they can make a difference in the world, this is what they do...If you wanna open a thread about fucked up shit Israelis do, go ahead, but that wasn't the point of this topic...LOL.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2007, 11:22:27 AM »
@ kassem: are the most important points translated correctly, or are there some heavy mistakes in these 10% that are inaccurately translated???
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Elevz

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2007, 11:27:45 AM »
I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what...

Please, kill yourself, for the sake of humanity.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2007, 11:27:56 AM »
Another video for you guys to justify...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em-MnAYiEWk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Em-MnAYiEWk</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2007, 11:28:37 AM »
I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what...

Please, kill yourself, for the sake of humanity.

Elevs, it's okay to tell 3 year old children that the Koran says Jews are apes and pigs? LOL@anyone saying I'M not rational. Fuckin moron.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:32:50 AM by Now_I_Know »

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2007, 11:31:17 AM »
Another video for you guys to justify...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em-MnAYiEWk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Em-MnAYiEWk</a>

Seriously, you tell me what's wrong with that. Such is religion, for your information. I personally don't like religions, but what's wrong about this specific video? You tell me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2007, 11:32:23 AM »
What's wrong with that? THEYRE TALKING ABOUT KILLING THEMSELVES FOR ALLAH! LMFAO!!!!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »

Israel would have probably given in a long time ago had they been powerless, especially if we didn't really urgently need a homeland, such as the Muslims. I highly doubt we'd be out there teaching our kids how to suicide bomb, I believe Israelis are a little more civil than that.

THIS is some nationalist crap! how can you claim that "israelis" in general are actually more civil than "that" (whatever it means) do you know every single israeli to claim that? how can you generalize in such a way? and how can ou predict how israelis would behave in such a situation?

No matter what you say, all you're really doing is trying to justify what's going on in the video, and I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what...
You're tryna explain to me why it's happening, as if I don't know...IT DOESNT CHANGE HOW SICK IT IS.

i am not justifying anything. i was trying to make you see that i understand why it is that way!!! i didnt say i suppoert it, cuz this would be plainly insane! but as much as i dont support racism against jews, i dont support racism against arabs or any other ethnical group.

Instead of educating their kids the real way so they can make a difference in the world, this is what they do...If you wanna open a thread about fucked up shit Israelis do, go ahead, but that wasn't the point of this topic...LOL.

nope i dont really feel the urge to open a thread about all the shit some israelis did, cuz there are more than enough threads which discuss such events.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:43:25 AM by *Z* »
[J-Live]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 11:41:32 AM »
Nik you really are a joke no one can take you seriously because you display no rationality. You have this fixed world view which includes these "evil arabs" however all you want to focus on is the effect, you are simply not interested in the underlying causes. You belong in the same category as the type of screwed up people I have encountered on other forums, who decry the killing of innocent jews and yet do not want to acknowledge the fact that the Israeli authorities do not want peace. If they wanted peace they would not randomnly bulldoze homes, they would not carry out collective punishments, they would not target basic amenities and they would not be operating what is an effectively a mass concentration camp. I don't even blame you or hold it against you, for so many years I viewed the Irisih as the problem, they were the terrorists, they were the ones targeting innocent civilians and soldiers just because they wanted a war, pure mindless hatred etc. However in retrospect I was not seeing the reality of the situation and neither are you now.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:43:19 AM by virtuoso »

Elevz

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2007, 11:44:04 AM »
What's wrong with that? THEYRE TALKING ABOUT KILLING THEMSELVES FOR ALLAH! LMFAO!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry. Please inform me, because I seem to be misinformed. I thought these kids were talking about a prayer they call the Shahadah, and talking about paradise after they die one day. Catholics basically do the same.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2007, 11:44:43 AM »

Israel would have probably given in a long time ago had they been powerless, especially if we didn't really urgently need a homeland, such as the Muslims. I highly doubt we'd be out there teaching our kids how to suicide bomb, I believe Israelis are a little more civil than that.

THIS is some nationalist crap! how can you claim that "israelis" in general are actually more civil than "that" (whatever it means) do you know every single israeli to claim that? how can you generalize in such a way? and how can ou predict how israelis would behave in such a situation?

I'm giving my opinion. Isn't that what this board's about? Being Israeli, and living amongst Israelis my whole life, I think it's safe to say I have a pretty credible opinion on their beliefs and ethics. I'm pretty damn sure that we would NOT resort to suicide bombings had we been placed in those conditions, and it DEFINITELY wouldn't be encouraged amongst the majority of our people. I don't really think you have enough experience with the two groups of people (Arabs and Jews) to comment on this...

No matter what you say, all you're really doing is trying to justify what's going on in the video, and I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what...
You're tryna explain to me why it's happening, as if I don't know...IT DOESNT CHANGE HOW SICK IT IS.

i am not justifying anything. i was trying to make you see that i understand why it is that way!!! i didnt say i suppoert it, cuz this would be plainly insane! but as much as i dont support racism against jews, i dont support racism against arabs or any other ethical group.

You understand why it is that way? Does that mean you're accpeting of it? I really don't get what you're tryna say...On one hand you say the video is racist and insane, and on the other hand you're saying it's understandable. Resorting to this gets them nowhere, they're really just digging their hole even deeper! Nothing is understandable about that...And if you're actually tryna teach me something, just stop there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2007, 11:46:55 AM »

Oh, I'm sorry. Please inform me, because I seem to be misinformed. I thought these kids were talking about a prayer they call the Shahadah, and talking about paradise after they die one day. Catholics basically do the same.

Nope...Click the link and read the description.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2007, 11:49:56 AM »

I'm giving my opinion. Isn't that what this board's about? Being Israeli, and living amongst Israelis my whole life, I think it's safe to say I have a pretty credible opinion on their beliefs and ethics. I'm pretty damn sure that we would NOT resort to suicide bombings had we been placed in those conditions, and it DEFINITELY wouldn't be encouraged amongst the majority of our people. I don't really think you have enough experience with the two groups of people (Arabs and Jews) to comment on this...

of course, if you have lived among israelis all your life long you must have more objectivity than i do, pardon me!
[J-Live]