Author Topic: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?  (Read 2444 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 11:50:30 AM »
Nik you really are a joke no one can take you seriously because you display no rationality. You have this fixed world view which includes these "evil arabs" however all you want to focus on is the effect, you are simply not interested in the underlying causes. You belong in the same category as the type of screwed up people I have encountered on other forums, who decry the killing of innocent jews and yet do not want to acknowledge the fact that the Israeli authorities do not want peace. If they wanted peace they would not randomnly bulldoze homes, they would not carry out collective punishments, they would not target basic amenities and they would not be operating what is an effectively a mass concentration camp. I don't even blame you or hold it against you, for so many years I viewed the Irisih as the problem, they were the terrorists, they were the ones targeting innocent civilians and soldiers just because they wanted a war, pure mindless hatred etc. However in retrospect I was not seeing the reality of the situation and neither are you now.

You are the blind one...At least I admit that there is hatred and damage coming from both sides. Your dumb ass wants to actually believe that the Jews dont want peace and are bulldozing homes for the fuck of it. Just because I don't read into politics as much as you doesn't mean I'm not 100X smarter and more rational than you...And based on your post, that seems to be the case. You can try to educate yourself all you want, but common sense prevails.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 11:55:23 AM »

Israel would have probably given in a long time ago had they been powerless, especially if we didn't really urgently need a homeland, such as the Muslims. I highly doubt we'd be out there teaching our kids how to suicide bomb, I believe Israelis are a little more civil than that.

THIS is some nationalist crap! how can you claim that "israelis" in general are actually more civil than "that" (whatever it means) do you know every single israeli to claim that? how can you generalize in such a way? and how can ou predict how israelis would behave in such a situation?

I'm giving my opinion. Isn't that what this board's about? Being Israeli, and living amongst Israelis my whole life, I think it's safe to say I have a pretty credible opinion on their beliefs and ethics. I'm pretty damn sure that we would NOT resort to suicide bombings had we been placed in those conditions, and it DEFINITELY wouldn't be encouraged amongst the majority of our people. I don't really think you have enough experience with the two groups of people (Arabs and Jews) to comment on this...

of course, if you have lived among israelis all your life long you must have more objectivity than i do, pardon me!

I got to observe these people growing up, and from an unbiased perspective, I can honestly say that I can never even begin to imagine them blowing up for 72 virgins...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 12:02:48 PM »

That is indicative of your lack of understanding of the situation. The israelis authorities do not want peace, if they wanted peace they would not have funded Hamas to act as a rival political party against the PLO. They would not continue to build yet more settlements on the occupied territories which only further diminishes the chance of a 2 state solution. As for the bulldozing of homes, it is what is known as collective punishment, homes are bulldozed to send out a message, likewise electricity and water supplies are attacked to punish the palestinian people.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 12:08:41 PM »
Israel has enough military power to afford not making people sacrifice their lives for 72 virgins. This being said, it requires that it's IDF servicemen "fight and conduct themselves with courage in the face of all dangers and obstacles; They will persevere in their missions resolutely and thoughtfully even to the point of endangering their lives."

Tenacity of Purpose in Performing Missions and Drive to Victory,The IDF Spirit (Ethics Doctrine):
http://www1.idf.il/dover/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=32
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 12:11:55 PM »
Lets see what Palestinian kids get to watch on TV...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ad8ETI9B8rw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ad8ETI9B8rw</a>

Thank God I have a brain of my own...If I didn't know better, I really would think Israelis are evil people out for blood.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
Israel has enough military power to afford not making people sacrifice their lives for 72 virgins. This being said, it requires that it's IDF servicemen "fight and conduct themselves with courage in the face of all dangers and obstacles; They will persevere in their missions resolutely and thoughtfully even to the point of endangering their lives."

Tenacity of Purpose in Performing Missions and Drive to Victory,The IDF Spirit (Ethics Doctrine):
http://www1.idf.il/dover/site/mainpage.asp?sl=EN&id=32

So why did you serve them?...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »
Sure you can blame some crazy muslims and of course there muslims with genuine unadulterated hate for jews but you should also be aware of the on ongoing effect that the israeli powers stance on the situation. Here is another example of collective punishment, whenever the british army were attacked they would identify who the suspects might be and identify the area in which those people came from. However when they entered the village they would not simply detain the suspects they would round up everyone in the village at gunpoint roughly, rabndomnly beating people up and generally ptting the fear of god into people. The justification for the actions being taken was that you have to rule people with an iron fist, however when the military have occupied an area with this type of mindset, it has only furthered the retaliatory actions. Exactly the same tactics are being undertaken in Gaza, in the west bank.

The notion that this is not collective punishment is smashed to pieces by the damning words of the prime minister of Israeli Olmert who declared that "we will bomb Gaza back to the stone age". This is an open declaration that Gaza was to indiscriminately destroyed and turned to rubble. How you can compartmentalise this and then offer the dismissive line of, this has nothing to with the ongoing killing of jews, is really beyond me. You view what you want to view, it's cognitive dissonance through many years of ignorance and indoctrination, perhaps it's both I really don't know.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 12:18:04 PM »

By the way I don't hold a hatred for those serving in the IDF, they are no better or worse than than the Brits, the American soldiers etc who have been issued with an order, their role is not to question that order, only to see that order through. Plus the IDF are mostly made of conscripts anyway, so in a sense I have more sympathy for the conscripts than I do for most regular serving armies.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 12:21:34 PM »
So why did you serve them?...

2 reasons:

1.Family being forced to immigrate to Israel (instead of to the U.S) in the late 80's because of deals the Jewish Agency made on behalf of the "Jewish Demographic Interest in Israel".

2.Israeli Law.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2007, 12:24:02 PM »
1.   Just because you can’t refute my arguments, doesn’t mean it’s a bunch of pointless shit. I brought the things up because you oversimplify the whole thing, and are basically saying “Look at this video! This video explains it all. We don’t need to look at the underlying root causes of the problem”.  That’s dumb.

2.   You can’t justify displacing a population, killing them, taking their land, illegally occupying the land they have left to keep, building barriers to steal more land and resources, etc… just because Jews needed a homeland. There’s no way to justify Israel’s atrocities based on that argument. There’s also no way to justify them displacing the population and creating their own “Jewish state” to begin with.

3.   “I believe Israelis are a bit more civil than that” So Israelis are civilized, and Palestinians aren’t. That's good to know man. You're so rational, you might as well be speaking in one of those videos yourself.

4.   “I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what”. You’re irrational.

5.   “Your dumb ass wants to actually believe that the Jews dont want peace and are bulldozing homes for the fuck of it.” They don’t want peace… they want peace on their conditions. And yes, they are bulldozing homes for the fuck of it.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2007, 12:25:43 PM »

The notion that this is not collective punishment is smashed to pieces by the damning words of the prime minister of Israeli Olmert who declared that "we will bomb Gaza back to the stone age".

When a Jewish leader makes a comment like that, it's an outrage. It's never forgotten. It's replayed over and over...When an Arab says the same type of shit, it's taken with a grain of salt, because it is so typical and predictable...I can tell you've been reading a lot of anti-Israeli propaganda...I'm not into all that bullshit. It really goes both ways. I'm not about to go back and forth. At least I realize that the problem does not stem from one side only though. You, my friend, are just brainwashed...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 12:32:35 PM »
1.   Just because you can’t refute my arguments, doesn’t mean it’s a bunch of pointless shit. I brought the things up because you oversimplify the whole thing, and are basically saying “Look at this video! This video explains it all. We don’t need to look at the underlying root causes of the problem”.  That’s dumb.

Where did I say this video explains it all? LOL. Now you're just making shit up...

2.   You can’t justify displacing a population, killing them, taking their land, illegally occupying the land they have left to keep, building barriers to steal more land and resources, etc… just because Jews needed a homeland. There’s no way to justify Israel’s atrocities based on that argument. There’s also no way to justify them displacing the population and creating their own “Jewish state” to begin with.

There's no justifications for many things happening, that's from BOTH sides, but can we stick to the topic? We're not talking about what's justifiable and what's not, we're talking about a sick video. Like I said, if you want to start talking about fucked up shit Israelis do, open your own thread for it.

3.   “I believe Israelis are a bit more civil than that” So Israelis are civilized, and Palestinians aren’t. That's good to know man. You're so rational, you might as well be speaking in one of those videos yourself.

LOL. So you don't think Israelis are more civil than Palestinians? Come on, now. Even you can't deny that.

“I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what”. You’re irrational.

So it's rational to tell a kid that the Koran says Jews are pigs and apes? LOL!

And yes, they are bulldozing homes for the fuck of it.

^^^
You’re irrational.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 12:34:07 PM »
By the way, you keep bringing up Muslim/Jew. If you really think this is about religion, you're sadly mistaken and uninformed. Just as Jews have a problem with extremists, and not Muslims in general... Palestinians/Muslims have a problem with the Israeli government, not Jews. You also forget that there are thousands of Palestinian Christians also suffering the same fate under the illegal Israeli occupation.

People - Muslims, Christians, and Jews - were living very peacefully amongst eachother prior to the the 20th century. Even the first waves of European Jews migrated to Palestine, the people cooperated and helped eachother. Jews set up plantations, and the Palestinian Arabs worked for them. And remember, that people from all over have been moving to Palestine to set up communities there, and you didn't see a problem. The only difference is the Zionists had a political agenda/goal... to displace the Palestinians, and create a country where they'd be the majority on that land. If you were rational, you'd immediately recognize that's the start of the conflict, and would realize it's not justified at all. If you want to say that Jews needed a homeland because of persecution... fine, I'm not one to say they didn't... but what wrong did the Palestinians commit? Did the Palestinians have anything to do with the holocaust? Oh yeah, as the videos I posted show... "God gave you this land"... and that justifies all the atrocities.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2007, 12:35:12 PM »

Of course it works both ways, when did I ever deny that? the point is though Israeli is the force with the big army, the arsenal of weapons and has all the power. The quote simply exposes the fact that the israeli authorities do not want real peace, this is not an attack on all jews, or israelis for that matter, I am just saying when you look at the underlying causes for these suicide attacks, it becomes apparent that the israeli powers have contributed massively to this situation.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2007, 12:39:55 PM »
By the way, you keep bringing up Muslim/Jew. If you really think this is about religion, you're sadly mistaken and uninformed. Just as Jews have a problem with extremists, and not Muslims in general... Palestinians/Muslims have a problem with the Israeli government, not Jews. You also forget that there are thousands of Palestinian Christians also suffering the same fate under the illegal Israeli occupation.

People - Muslims, Christians, and Jews - were living very peacefully amongst eachother prior to the the 20th century. Even the first waves of European Jews migrated to Palestine, the people cooperated and helped eachother. Jews set up plantations, and the Palestinian Arabs worked for them. And remember, that people from all over have been moving to Palestine to set up communities there, and you didn't see a problem. The only difference is the Zionists had a political agenda/goal... to displace the Palestinians, and create a country where they'd be the majority on that land. If you were rational, you'd immediately recognize that's the start of the conflict, and would realize it's not justified at all. If you want to say that Jews needed a homeland because of persecution... fine, I'm not one to say they didn't... but what wrong did the Palestinians commit? Did the Palestinians have anything to do with the holocaust? Oh yeah, as the videos I posted show... "God gave you this land"... and that justifies all the atrocities.

Sorry bro, land gets taken all the time, it never drags out like this though...The land we're living on right now was taken. It's just how the world came to be. Israelis were living in Israel way before it was official land...The land was officially given to us, it's just how shit happens. And you're right, it's not a Jewish-Muslim conflict, but as you can see in the video, the Arabs are obviously making it that way... :-\