Author Topic: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?  (Read 2442 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2007, 12:43:13 PM »

Of course it works both ways, when did I ever deny that? the point is though Israeli is the force with the big army, the arsenal of weapons and has all the power. The quote simply exposes the fact that the israeli authorities do not want real peace, this is not an attack on all jews, or israelis for that matter, I am just saying when you look at the underlying causes for these suicide attacks, it becomes apparent that the israeli powers have contributed massively to this situation.

Peace would have come a long time ago if the Palestians weren't as aggressive as they are...They are way too hard-headed for people with not much backing. Then again, I would be aggressive too if I was made to believe 72 virgins are waiting for me when I die.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2007, 12:44:49 PM »
1.   Just because you can’t refute my arguments, doesn’t mean it’s a bunch of pointless shit. I brought the things up because you oversimplify the whole thing, and are basically saying “Look at this video! This video explains it all. We don’t need to look at the underlying root causes of the problem”.  That’s dumb.

Where did I say this video explains it all? LOL. Now you're just making shit up...

I said "you're basically saying"... as in those weren't your direct words, but that's what you're implying by saying that discussing the underlying root causes is pointless... you don't wan't to talk about history or facts, but in your irrational manner say "Let's just discuss the video". A rational person doesn't just oversimplify shit like this, especially when the conflict at hand is such a complex one.

2.   You can’t justify displacing a population, killing them, taking their land, illegally occupying the land they have left to keep, building barriers to steal more land and resources, etc… just because Jews needed a homeland. There’s no way to justify Israel’s atrocities based on that argument. There’s also no way to justify them displacing the population and creating their own “Jewish state” to begin with.

There's no justifications for many things happening, that's from BOTH sides, but can we stick to the topic? We're not talking about what's justifiable and what's not, we're talking about a sick video. Like I said, if you want to start talking about fucked up shit Israelis do, open your own thread for it.

Refer to #1.

3.   “I believe Israelis are a bit more civil than that” So Israelis are civilized, and Palestinians aren’t. That's good to know man. You're so rational, you might as well be speaking in one of those videos yourself.

LOL. So you don't think Israelis are more civil than Palestinians? Come on, now. Even you can't deny that.

You have to be really dumb to really believe that people are more civil simply because they live on another side of a border. That's the dumbest shit ever. So just because Israel has planes they can use to drop bombs on an entire village, makes Israelis more civil than a suicide bomber? It's ironic how you're so sickened by these videos, yet come in here with your Nazi mentality that your people are superior to another.

“I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what”. You’re irrational.

So it's rational to tell a kid that the Koran says Jews are pigs and apes? LOL!

No, but it's even more irrational to make the comment you did above, which only shows to what extremes you're willing to ignore any kind of causes/reasons for anything.

And yes, they are bulldozing homes for the fuck of it.

^^^
You’re irrational.

They bulldoze homes to make room for a wall being built on PALESTINIAN LAND, NOT THE BORDER.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2007, 12:53:19 PM »
By the way, you keep bringing up Muslim/Jew. If you really think this is about religion, you're sadly mistaken and uninformed. Just as Jews have a problem with extremists, and not Muslims in general... Palestinians/Muslims have a problem with the Israeli government, not Jews. You also forget that there are thousands of Palestinian Christians also suffering the same fate under the illegal Israeli occupation.

People - Muslims, Christians, and Jews - were living very peacefully amongst eachother prior to the the 20th century. Even the first waves of European Jews migrated to Palestine, the people cooperated and helped eachother. Jews set up plantations, and the Palestinian Arabs worked for them. And remember, that people from all over have been moving to Palestine to set up communities there, and you didn't see a problem. The only difference is the Zionists had a political agenda/goal... to displace the Palestinians, and create a country where they'd be the majority on that land. If you were rational, you'd immediately recognize that's the start of the conflict, and would realize it's not justified at all. If you want to say that Jews needed a homeland because of persecution... fine, I'm not one to say they didn't... but what wrong did the Palestinians commit? Did the Palestinians have anything to do with the holocaust? Oh yeah, as the videos I posted show... "God gave you this land"... and that justifies all the atrocities.

Sorry bro, land gets taken all the time, it never drags out like this though...The land we're living on right now was taken. It's just how the world came to be. Israelis were living in Israel way before it was official land...The land was officially given to us, it's just how shit happens. And you're right, it's not a Jewish-Muslim conflict, but as you can see in the video, the Arabs are obviously making it that way... :-\

1. "This land we're living on right now was taken".
If that is justified, then so is Palestinian reaction, which shouldn't be a surprise to you.

2. "ISRAELIS were living in Israel way before it was official land."
LMFAO... I hope this comment was a joke... there was never such thing as an Israeli prior to 1948. You obviously don't know anything about the history of the conflict, or history in general for that matter.

3. "The land was officially given to us, it's just how shit happens"
LMFAO... I thought you admitted that the land was TAKEN... so now you claim it was GIVEN TO YOU?

4. "And you're right, it's not a Jewish-Muslim conflict, but as you can see in the video, the Arabs are obviously making it that way"
As you can see in the videos I posted, the Jews are too. Just because you have groups of people falling victim to the use of the tool of religion by leaders, doesn't make it the underlying root cause of the conflict.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2007, 12:53:36 PM »
1.   Just because you can’t refute my arguments, doesn’t mean it’s a bunch of pointless shit. I brought the things up because you oversimplify the whole thing, and are basically saying “Look at this video! This video explains it all. We don’t need to look at the underlying root causes of the problem”.  That’s dumb.

Where did I say this video explains it all? LOL. Now you're just making shit up...

I said "you're basically saying"... as in those weren't your direct words, but that's what you're implying by saying that discussing the underlying root causes is pointless... you don't wan't to talk about history or facts, but in your irrational manner say "Let's just discuss the video". A rational person doesn't just oversimplify shit like this, especially when the conflict at hand is such a complex one.

2.   You can’t justify displacing a population, killing them, taking their land, illegally occupying the land they have left to keep, building barriers to steal more land and resources, etc… just because Jews needed a homeland. There’s no way to justify Israel’s atrocities based on that argument. There’s also no way to justify them displacing the population and creating their own “Jewish state” to begin with.

There's no justifications for many things happening, that's from BOTH sides, but can we stick to the topic? We're not talking about what's justifiable and what's not, we're talking about a sick video. Like I said, if you want to start talking about fucked up shit Israelis do, open your own thread for it.

Refer to #1.

3.   “I believe Israelis are a bit more civil than that” So Israelis are civilized, and Palestinians aren’t. That's good to know man. You're so rational, you might as well be speaking in one of those videos yourself.

LOL. So you don't think Israelis are more civil than Palestinians? Come on, now. Even you can't deny that.

You have to be really dumb to really believe that people are more civil simply because they live on another side of a border. That's the dumbest shit ever. So just because Israel has planes they can use to drop bombs on an entire village, makes Israelis more civil than a suicide bomber? It's ironic how you're so sickened by these videos, yet come in here with your Nazi mentality that your people are superior to another.

“I don't give a fuck if 100 Jews raped that girls dad, it's still not okay, no matter what”. You’re irrational.

So it's rational to tell a kid that the Koran says Jews are pigs and apes? LOL!

No, but it's even more irrational to make the comment you did above, which only shows to what extremes you're willing to ignore any kind of causes/reasons for anything.

And yes, they are bulldozing homes for the fuck of it.

^^^
You’re irrational.

They bulldoze homes to make room for a wall being built on PALESTINIAN LAND, NOT THE BORDER.

^^WTF? So Israelis don't grow up in more civil environments with much less aggression and hatred? IF YOU DENY THIS YOURE STRAIGHT UP LYING. Israelis are more civil, bro. I'm sorry, but it's just my honest opinion...Nobody is superior as humans (though we're undeniably superior in the way we grew up). I'm not saying ALL Palestinians in general are like this. Shit, I had a good friend who was Palestinian and he was way more civil than any Jew I ever knew, but that's not the point! You get what I'm saying and if you think that Israeli's being more civil is a Nazi mindset, then I feel bad for you...I'm not tryna simplify anything, I'm simply not tryna get into a Palestine vs. Israeli debate. I posted up the video to show how little children are made to think, and those weren't even Palestinians to begin with!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2007, 12:58:53 PM »
^^WTF? So Israelis don't grow up in more civil environments with much less aggression and hatred? IF YOU DENY THIS YOURE STRAIGHT UP LYING. Israelis are more civil, bro. I'm sorry, but it's just my honest opinion...Nobody is superior as humans (though we're undeniably superior in the way we grew up). I'm not saying ALL Palestinians in general are like this. Shit, I had a good friend who was Palestinian and he was way more civil than any Jew I ever knew, but that's not the point! You get what I'm saying and if you think that Israeli's being more civil is a Nazi mindset, then I feel bad for you...I'm not tryna simplify anything, I'm simply not tryna get into a Palestine vs. Israeli debate. I posted up the video to show how little children are made to think, and those weren't even Palestinians to begin with!

1. To make the claim that one group is more "civil" (whatever the fuck that means to you) than the other, is retarded. But you're entitled to your opinion.

2. "I'm not tryna simplify anything, I'm simply not tryna get into a Palestine vs. Israeli debate"
Yes, all you've been doing is oversimplifying everything. And I can see why you wouldn't want to get into a debate of that sort. You pick and choose which points you want to address... and still fail miserably.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2007, 12:59:44 PM »
By the way, you keep bringing up Muslim/Jew. If you really think this is about religion, you're sadly mistaken and uninformed. Just as Jews have a problem with extremists, and not Muslims in general... Palestinians/Muslims have a problem with the Israeli government, not Jews. You also forget that there are thousands of Palestinian Christians also suffering the same fate under the illegal Israeli occupation.

People - Muslims, Christians, and Jews - were living very peacefully amongst eachother prior to the the 20th century. Even the first waves of European Jews migrated to Palestine, the people cooperated and helped eachother. Jews set up plantations, and the Palestinian Arabs worked for them. And remember, that people from all over have been moving to Palestine to set up communities there, and you didn't see a problem. The only difference is the Zionists had a political agenda/goal... to displace the Palestinians, and create a country where they'd be the majority on that land. If you were rational, you'd immediately recognize that's the start of the conflict, and would realize it's not justified at all. If you want to say that Jews needed a homeland because of persecution... fine, I'm not one to say they didn't... but what wrong did the Palestinians commit? Did the Palestinians have anything to do with the holocaust? Oh yeah, as the videos I posted show... "God gave you this land"... and that justifies all the atrocities.

Sorry bro, land gets taken all the time, it never drags out like this though...The land we're living on right now was taken. It's just how the world came to be. Israelis were living in Israel way before it was official land...The land was officially given to us, it's just how shit happens. And you're right, it's not a Jewish-Muslim conflict, but as you can see in the video, the Arabs are obviously making it that way... :-\

If that is justified, then so is Palestinian reaction, which shouldn't be a surprise to you.

Government issues doesn't justify telling kids that your holy scriptures say Jews (A WHOLE RELIGION) are pigs and apes.

LMFAO... I hope this comment was a joke... there was never such thing as an Israeli prior to 1948. You obviously don't know anything about the history of the conflict, or history in general for that matter.

No kidding, muthafucka...Of course there was no Israel before 1948. Are you having trouble understanding what I'm saying? I know you're smart, I don't wanna feel like I'm talking to a dumbass now.

LMFAO... I thought you admitted that the land was TAKEN... so now you claim it was GIVEN TO YOU?

This one stood out to me...You've GOTTA be jokin man, right? People TAKE what's GIVEN to them. LOL!!!!!

4. "And you're right, it's not a Jewish-Muslim conflict, but as you can see in the video, the Arabs are obviously making it that way"
As you can see in the videos I posted, the Jews are too. Just because you have groups of people falling victim to the use of the tool of religion by leaders, doesn't make it the underlying root cause of the conflict.

I've never witnessed Jews telling thier children that Muslims are bad people, let alone pigs and apes...can you show me this?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2007, 01:01:51 PM »

1. To make the claim that one group is more "civil" (whatever the fuck that means to you) than the other, is retarded.

This is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2007, 01:07:33 PM »

^^Rabbi Meir Kahane
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »

^^Rabbi Meir Kahane

My sound's not working, can you tell me what that says?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
subject
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2007, 01:13:23 PM »

1. To make the claim that one group is more "civil" (whatever the fuck that means to you) than the other, is retarded.

What makes you think Israelis are more CIVIL than Palestinians? Because you're richer? Because you can bomb their villages and they have to resort to suicide bombing? What is it? Because you have a supposed democracy.... even though Israel is violating international law and illegally occupying Palestinian land, and then imposing a different set of law for Jews and Palestinians there... and I know you don't know what that constitutes due to your lack of knowledge.

If you consider that retarded, it pales in comparison to the dumb, unfounded shit you've spewed all over this thread... which I all addressed and responded to... but you had no reply... and all we get outta you is "I ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE VIDEO! PLEASE NO DEBATE!  STICK TO THE VIDEO!"

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2007, 01:13:51 PM »
A bunch of extremist right wing crap, inciting hate and so on.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: subject
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2007, 01:21:29 PM »

What makes you think Israelis are more CIVIL than Palestinians? Because you're richer? Because you can bomb their villages and they have to resort to suicide bombing? What is it? Because you have a supposed democracy.... even though Israel is violating international law and illegally occupying Palestinian land, and then imposing a different set of law for Jews and Palestinians there... and I know you don't know what that constitutes due to your lack of knowledge.

If you consider that retarded, it pales in comparison to the dumb, unfounded shit you've spewed all over this thread... which I all addressed and responded to... but you had no reply... and all we get outta you is "I ONLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE VIDEO! PLEASE NO DEBATE!  STICK TO THE VIDEO!"

It comes down to two words...Living conditions. The conditions Palestinians live in UNQUESTIONABLY causes them to be more aggressive, instills more hate, LESS CIVILITY. I dunno why anyone would want to deny that...Your involvment in political matters doesn't change what I know and my understanding of these issues. I've read my share of Israeli AND Palestinian propaganda as well, but I choose to ignore that and only go based on what I SEE...That's what we should do as humans. It would really maxamize our potential...Thats why I say, talk about what you see. If I'm oversimplifying things, are you not overcomplexifying them? Point blank, there's nothing understandable about the video...PeACe

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »

Government issues doesn't justify telling kids that your holy scriptures say Jews (A WHOLE RELIGION) are pigs and apes.

You're right, it doesn't. And we all know how much worse it is to call someone a pig or ape than it is to steal their land, bulldoze their homes, kill their families, etc... and I forgot, you don't want to talk about facts or history.. we have to talk about the video only... you don't want to hear anything about the underlying root causes... you only want to hear that it's sickening. You're so rational.

No kidding, muthafucka...Of course there was no Israel before 1948. Are you having trouble understanding what I'm saying? I know you're smart, I don't wanna feel like I'm talking to a dumbass now.
LMFAO @ you getting mad at me for your lack of knowledge.

This one stood out to me...You've GOTTA be jokin man, right? People TAKE what's GIVEN to them. LOL!!!!!

Are you really that fucking dumb? Fighting a war to take the land = the land being given to you? Wow. LMAO. No wonder you try to argue.. you don't know shit.

I've never witnessed Jews telling thier children that Muslims are bad people, let alone pigs and apes...can you show me this?

Did I say that? I said that Jews, too, are turning this into a Jewish-Muslim conflict. Check the videos for yourself. Or maybe you have... and have no response.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »
If I'm oversimplifying things, are you not overcomplexifying them? Point blank, there's nothing understandable about the video...PeACe

LMFAO. You lost man. I'm sorry. Please stop for what's left of your dignity.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2007, 01:28:32 PM »
If I'm oversimplifying things, are you not overcomplexifying them? Point blank, there's nothing understandable about the video...PeACe

LMFAO. You lost man. I'm sorry. Please stop for what's left of your dignity.

Yea, I lost!..Keep thinking you're above people. You're talking about Palestinian conflicts when I post an Egyptian video of a lady telling a 3 year old the Koran says Jews are evil pigs and apes. Explain how you're not overcomplexifying shit? Get that head out that ass and realize there is no winner...I know you see this as a game, but it's just a discussion.