Author Topic: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?  (Read 2446 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2007, 01:36:12 PM »

We must look at the underlying cause though!

It's sick people who think like you that fuck up this world...Based on your logic, if something bad happens, it's understandable to make it worse. :puke:

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 01:39:42 PM »
^ more pictures from NIK... yeah... let's learn about a complex situation in the Middle East through pictures of kids... forget facts and history... all we need is google images and youtube. Give it up.

If I'm oversimplifying things, are you not overcomplexifying them? Point blank, there's nothing understandable about the video...PeACe

LMFAO. You lost man. I'm sorry. Please stop for what's left of your dignity.

Yea, I lost!..Keep thinking you're above people. You're talking about Palestinian conflicts when I post an Egyptian video of a lady telling a 3 year old the Koran says Jews are evil pigs and apes. Explain how you're not overcomplexifying shit? Get that head out that ass and realize there is no winner...I know you see this as a game, but it's just a discussion.

^ Who said anything about me being above people? LOL you're the one claiming Israelis > Palestinians. You posted a video, and said how sick it is... I said yeah, it's sad to see people resort to shit like that, and that I, however, understand WHY... and then I explained why. You either did not understand, or were unwilling to understand. After all, you don't want to (can't) debate, when the need to resort to historic facts is necessary. You just want to hear "Palestinians are uncivilized. This video is sickening". That's oversimplifying. Me responding with the underlying root causes is not "overcomplexifying" lol... I'm sorry if I actually try to look at both sides of an issue, and I'm sorry for resorting to history and facts, and I'm sorry for being too rational. No, it isn't a discussion because you refuse (can't) have one. You pick and choose, and once you're made to look like an idiot, you go back to "let's just talk about the video" LOL.

Anyways man... I got classes and finals to study for... but this thread speaks for itself... you said yourself you don't want to debate the history/facts... and it's obvious why... you don't know your shit... you say you just want to hear about the sick video... but then you still decide to pick and choose what you want to respond to in my posts... and then you get ethered on those points... and then you feel like resorting to dumb, irrational, unfounded comments as a last resort. It's coo though.. I don't blame you.. you need to educate yourself on this shit to gain a basic understanding... you should ask I Geezy to teach you a few things... I may not have agreed with him in the past, and we had our differences on the way we viewed what happened... but at least he knew what happened. Anyways, I wish you luck... hopefully you can dig yourself out of this ignorance... maybe this will help to serve as an analogy you might understand: Kobe = Palestine, Rest of the league + Refs = Israel.  Peace.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 01:41:53 PM by J @ M @ L »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 01:41:22 PM »
Theres always a reason why people do things. People dont do these things just out hate, the hate comes from somewhere. Come on you should now these things.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 01:43:17 PM »
Theres always a reason why people do things. People dont do these things just out hate, the hate comes from somewhere. Come on you should now these things.

Stop... he'll tell you that you're too rational and "overcomplexifying" things. We should only look at the video, say how sick it is, and that's it. Don't talk about anything else.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2007, 01:58:03 PM »
LOL. You just dont get it...What the fuck do you think you know that I don't? It's not rocket-science, son. I show you something, and you make 100 other points tryna explain things I already know to justify it. That's how things get off-topic. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU SAID THE VIDEO WAS UNDERSTANDABLE, WHICH AUTOMATICALLY SHOWS ME HOW YOU THINK...Everything else really doesn't mean much, because it's just you explaining why it's understandable (by telling me things I know), which is WRONG to begin with...See, when your brain overcomplexifies shit, that's when you start feeling too smart for your own good, smarter than you really are...Shit is much simpler than you make it out to be, from the conflicts to what's being said in the video. No need to make stuff seem harder than it really is...BASICALLY, YOU HAVENT TAUGHT ME SHIT. I know you tried, but the main thing I learned today was that you believe the video is understandable (based on shit I already knew)... :-X
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:01:05 PM by Now_I_Know »

Elevz

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2007, 02:03:33 PM »
^^ You would make a terrible philosopher, simply because you fail to recognise the difference between understanding somebody's logic and actually agreeing with them, or validating the actions. And I'm afraid, that's what makes you such a hopeless case when it comes to debating. There's just no point.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2007, 02:08:00 PM »
^^ You would make a terrible philosopher, simply because you fail to recognise the difference between understanding somebody's logic and actually agreeing with them, or validating the actions. And I'm afraid, that's what makes you such a hopeless case when it comes to debating. There's just no point.

I completely understand his logic, I just don't feel how someone can see the video as "understandable"...The video is too fucking mentally offending and sick for that. I actually think you're the one with the comprehension issues...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2007, 02:15:11 PM »
You know something bad originates in something much worst.

If you're intent to point out evils- Namely, to raise moral questions-why not point out the greater evil among the evils you mention? Why should we mention one evil and disregard the greater ones.
Morals don't bear selectivity.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:17:27 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »
LOL. You just dont get it...What the fuck do you think you know that I don't? It's not rocket-science, son. I show you something, and you make 100 other points tryna explain things I already know to justify it. That's how things get off-topic. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU SAID THE VIDEO WAS UNDERSTANDABLE, WHICH AUTOMATICALLY SHOWS ME HOW YOU THINK...Everything else really doesn't mean much, because it's just you explaining why it's understandable (by telling me things I know), which is WRONG to begin with...See, when your brain overcomplexifies shit, that's when you start feeling too smart for your own good, smarter than you really are...Shit is much simpler than you make it out to be, from the conflicts to what's being said in the video. No need to make stuff seem harder than it really is...BASICALLY, YOU HAVENT TAUGHT ME SHIT. I know you tried, but the main thing I learned today was that you believe the video is understandable (based on shit I already knew)... :-X

LMAO... I feel sorry for you man.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2007, 02:35:05 PM »
..See, when your brain overcomplexifies shit, that's when you start feeling too smart for your own good, smarter than you really are...

LOL so youre tryin basically to think less in order to prevent the feeling of being too smart! No wonder youre so brainwashed, dont understand shit,are incapable of discussing anything and arent able to defer to the things we are talking about.

btw, im gonna quote ben gurion just so you see how pure the creation and the following actions of israel are:

"why should the arabs want to have peace with us? if i was an arab leader, i would never sign such an agreement with israel. this is completely obvious: we have taken their land. of course, god promised we can live here, but why should the arabs be interessted in that? Our god is not their god!(...) why should they accept that? maybe they are going to forget about it in a few generations, but at this very moment they are not wiling to disregard that fact. so we can do only one thing, which is to stay strong and to build a powerful army. this is what our politics are about. otherwise the arabs are going to destroy us" ( translated from german, source: "the jewish paradox" by nahum goldmann (1978, p.137))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:43:02 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Narrator

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2007, 02:42:02 PM »
All Jews think like NIK.  I say, that's a perfectly good reason to gas those big-nosed muthafuckas, every last one of them.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2007, 02:45:06 PM »
^^ you probably havent noticed but i to da geezy is also jewish and does not agree with nik by any chance...so shut the fuck up and go hang yourself or do something else that is as much useful
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2007, 02:58:31 PM »
You shouldve asked your question in another way. You shouldve asked, are you disgusted by the fact that they teach a 3 year old kid this things. Yes, cuz a three you old kid doesnt need to know these things. But are you disgusted by the way on how these people think who teached this kid these things, no. Cuz there is a reason why these people think the way they do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2007, 06:41:12 PM »
Ya'll are funny...I post a video about something happening that is unacceptable, yet fairly common. People come in here trying to explain to me why they do this, as if I don't know. I say I don't want this thread turning into an Israeli-Palestinian conflict thread (especially considering the people in the video aren't even Palestinian), yet it still does. I really got ethered there, huh Jamal! You take yourself way too seriously on here, homie...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2007, 07:43:30 PM »
I really got ethered there, huh Jamal!

You said it, not me. I didn't even make it about that... I didn't think it was necessary to mention the obvious, but since you brought it up, I would like to admit that I don't deserve full credit... half of the time you were busting a tubgirl and just shitting on yourself.

You take yourself way too seriously on here, homie...

LOL. I'm not even gonna say anything.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 07:48:26 PM by J @ M @ L »

LOL @ this fudgepacker