Author Topic: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?  (Read 2441 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: How terrorists are made...Are you disgusted?
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2007, 08:04:05 PM »
and then you get ethered on those points...

If you can't even remember what you said youself, how do you expect to be taken seriously? Please explain to me what I got "ethered" about, Jamal? I'd really like to hear it. See, you type in a very condescending way, as if this little thread explains our life and intelligence level or something. "I feel sorry for you man!" "you made yourself look like an idiot!" How?...That's why I say you take yourself too seriously on here...You think it's like a game where people win or lose. I'm not even arguing anything with you. You just love turning everything into a debate, even when no one is really debating anything with you...I know it's only on WCC, but seriously, you didn't "ether" anyone this time....I'm sure you can handle it.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2007, 09:25:37 PM »
1. I said I didn't make it about that.... as in I was posting in order to have a discussion... it wasn't about ethering or anything like that, until you tried to argue and type in a "condescending way", which you now accuse me of... and here are some examples of that:

Here is your response to Virtuoso:
Your dumb ass wants to actually believe that the Jews dont want peace and are bulldozing homes for the fuck of it. Just because I don't read into politics as much as you doesn't mean I'm not 100X smarter and more rational than you...And based on your post, that seems to be the case. You can try to educate yourself all you want, but common sense prevails.

Didn't you just get done telling me "as if this little thread explains our life and intelligence level or something", yet that's exactly what you're making it about. I said you lack knowledge about the situation, which you obviously do... you decide to claim you're 100x smarter than other people, and are proving the exact opposite with your posts.

Here are some more examples of you doing what you accuse me of:

2. "ISRAELIS were living in Israel way before it was official land."
LMFAO... I hope this comment was a joke... there was never such thing as an Israeli prior to 1948. You obviously don't know anything about the history of the conflict, or history in general for that matter.

No kidding, muthafucka...Of course there was no Israel before 1948. Are you having trouble understanding what I'm saying? I know you're smart, I don't wanna feel like I'm talking to a dumbass now.

3. "The land was officially given to us, it's just how shit happens"
LMFAO... I thought you admitted that the land was TAKEN... so now you claim it was GIVEN TO YOU?

This one stood out to me...You've GOTTA be jokin man, right? People TAKE what's GIVEN to them. LOL!!!!!

^ you getting butthurt and mad at me because you shitted on yourself... like that's my fault.

This is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say...

2. You say you're not arguing with me, yet that's exactly what you've been doing for the last 4 pages... and not just with me. You argue, but ignore most of the points, and just pick and choose the ones you think you may have a response to, and as soon as you see yourself in a hole with those... you go back to "can we just talk about the video I posted"
If you want to know why I made the comment about you being shitted on (and you doing some shitting on yourself), all you have to do is read the posts in this thread.
- You clearly do try to argue, but you ignore most of my points.
- You use "I don't want to argue, let's just stick to the video" as your excuse.
- If you didn't want to argue, why did you pick and choose your points?
- Even the points you decided to give a shot, you shitted on yourself... read the thread for yourself, and see the responses from me and others. If you're unable to even see that for yourself, let me know and I'll give you a hand.

3. All I did is come in here and try to have a discussion/debate. You can't hang. But you are the last person to be telling anyone on WCC that they're taking things to seriously.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 09:30:48 PM by J @ M @ L »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2007, 09:40:18 PM »
I didn't argue anything, everyone tried turning this into an Israeli-Palestinian conflict thread and I simply said that I wasn't tryna debate that! No need to keep tryna complexify what happened. The only thing I debated was the dumb claims, such as Israelis bulldozing homes for fun and people not being able to take what they're given (<still LOL@that) ..And why should I be the last person to talk about how serious people take this board? Because I have the most posts? Come on, I obviously take this board much lighter than you do, especially considering your whole existance on here is pretty much you tryna top people in this section...

You even said it yourself, you came in here to have a debate and that's not what this thread was about...Your intentions when steppin up in this thread, now THAT'S where it went wrong.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2007, 09:50:51 PM »
I didn't argue anything, everyone tried turning this into an Israeli-Palestinian conflict thread and I simply said that I wasn't tryna debate that! No need to keep tryna complexify what happened. The only thing I debated was the dumb claims, such as Israelis bulldozing homes for fun and people not being able to take what they're given (<still LOL@that) ..And why should I be the last person to talk about how serious people take this board? Because I have the most posts? Come on, I obviously take this board much lighter than you do, especially considering your whole existance on here is pretty much you tryna top people in this section...

You even said it yourself, you came in here to have a debate and that's not what this thread was about...Your intentions when steppin up in this thread, now THAT'S where it went wrong.

1. Like I said, you only decided to debate what you thought you had a chance... but still shitted on yourself.

2.  “Your dumb ass wants to actually believe that the Jews dont want peace and are bulldozing homes for the fuck of it.”
To inform you, and help you get of that ignorance, the Israeli government bulldozes homes in the illegally occupied Palestinian territories to make room for a wall that’s not even built on the border, but rather on Palestinian land.

3. The only thing you have to LOL @ is your own posts. For example:
Israelis were living in Israel way before it was official land...The land was officially given to us, it's just how shit happens.
Dumbest shit ever.

4. You take this board much lighter than me? LOL. Ignoring post count, I don't bitch and whine about how others view me or treat me on a board.

5. You said yourself it's a discussion, not a game. But you couldn't even have that. You bitch out everytime you get shitted on, or shit on yourself.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2007, 10:05:53 PM »
^^You still can't explain what I've shitted on myself about? You just keep saying it over and over, as if it's gunna make it true..I didn't claim to know ALL the details on the conflict, that's why I didn't wanna debate it to begin with. But does that mean I can't post the video? That's like me saying you can't post a video about Kobe in the sports section without wanting to debate his history! And then I'll keep telling you that you shitted on yourself when you refuse to do so...And you act like you don't know what the fuck I'm saying, let me rephrase it for you since you had trouble understanding it...Israelis Jews lived in the land that is now known as Israel. Better? Also, I never bitched and whined about how people viewed me. Did I think it was pathetic that 80 people were riding my nuts at once? Yes. Did I bitch and whine about it?...Not really. Is your main goal on WCC to "ether" people in this section? Yes...Hmmm, I wonder which board has more serious discussions, Train of Thought or Sports section? Come on now...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2007, 11:14:56 PM »
I didn't claim to know ALL the details on the conflict, that's why I didn't wanna debate it to begin with. But does that mean I can't post the video? That's like me saying you can't post a video about Kobe in the sports section without wanting to debate his history!

You posted a video, and made comments about their views... then I, among others, told you that you're oversimplifying it because you seemed to have forgotten that there are deep-rooted historic causes for all the bullshit. You said yourself "this is a discussion", which is what it was, so what's your complaint? You tried to argue some points, and ignored some, and now say you didn't want to debate. But anyways, that's done.

Nobody said you can't post the video. You can do what you want. Don't get upset over the fact that people were trying to discuss something which you had no background knowledge about. You could've done what you just did a long time ago, and just said "I don't know".

As for your analogy... LOL@ comparing the complexity of Kobe's biography to that of the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Peace.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2007, 11:32:36 PM »
I still know the basic elements of the conflict, I just didn't want this thread to turn into the typical, played out Palestinian vs. Israeli discussion...I don't think anything can justify the reaction from some Arabs. The brainwashing tactics are inexcusable in my opinion. That's what this thread is about. It's about WHAT'S going on in this video, not what you believe LED to it. Don't you believe humans should be held accountable for their own actions anyways? I don't think it's fair to plant hatred in the mind of a 3 year old. Hatred for a whole race/religion of people...If you can understand that, fine, that's you, but I just have a different view...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2007, 11:34:36 PM »
If you can understand that, fine, that's you, but I just have a different view...

So you don't understand? Ok cool.
Peace.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2007, 11:38:47 PM »
I believe there is no reason to do that to a 3 year old, so I can't understand why someone would...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2007, 11:40:57 PM »
I don't think anything can justify the reaction from some Arabs. The brainwashing tactics are inexcusable in my opinion.

Before we end, I'm glad you pointed out the fact that it's a REACTION from Arabs, admitting what I was basically saying from the start.. that these are reactions to Israeli atrocities.

The brainwashing tactics are inexusable, but UNDERSTANDABLE, which is what I said in my first post. And might I remind you, brainwashing/propaganda is used on both sides, just like it is in the rest of the world. The people who fall victim are those that believe the lies... on the side being targetted with the lies as well as those being opposed.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2007, 11:43:33 PM »
I don't think anything can justify the reaction from some Arabs. The brainwashing tactics are inexcusable in my opinion.

Before we end, I'm glad you pointed out the fact that it's a REACTION from Arabs, admitting what I was basically saying from the start.. that these are reactions to Israeli atrocities.

The brainwashing tactics are inexusable, but UNDERSTANDABLE, which is what I said in my first post. And might I remind you, brainwashing/propaganda is used on both sides, just like it is in the rest of the world. The people who fall victim are those that believe the lies... on the side being targetted with the lies as well as those being opposed.

^^But it's all a cycle...You think some of what the Israelis do is not a reaction from something the Palestinians have done as well? It's all a never-ending cycle man...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2007, 11:44:31 PM »
I believe there is no reason to do that to a 3 year old, so I can't understand why someone would...

Since you care so much about Arab children, the actions of Israelis in the illegally occupied Palestinian territories should sicken you, and then help you understand why the Arab kids have the hatred instilled in them. Check the videos.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2007, 11:45:53 PM »

^^But it's all a cycle...You think some of what the Israelis do is not a reaction from something the Palestinians have done as well? It's all a never-ending cycle man...

What Israelis are doing in the illegally occupied Palestinian territories is not part of any sort of cycle. Please try to do some research on the history and what's going on right now.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2007, 11:53:01 PM »
Alright, I'll do more research. I still know the gist of it though, and I still think the content in the video is inexcusable. Nothing will change my opinion on that.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2007, 03:42:39 AM »
Inciting hatred against people is inexcusable, it's a basic truism. Murder is even more inexcusable, also a basic truism. In your opinion, does brainwashing Palestinian kids to hate Jews justify Israeli actions against the Palestinian population (Namely, murder and expropriation)?-If so what kind of Palestinian actions do you think can be justified in response to murder and expropriation? ....Notice, that there is no disagreement between us on whether inciting hatred is good because we all know it's bad. We also know, however, that there is something worst going on that produces this incitement (It doesn't appear in a historical vacuum). Moreoever, if you REALLY want to see it stop, YOU should be the one lookin for the underlying causes (A Fortiori in a case when, as u mentioned, "It's all a cycle"). Otherwise you're just preserving the status quo, the current order of things. 
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?