Author Topic: Who the fuck is tired of "mixtape DJs" like me?  (Read 287 times)

Al Bundy

Who the fuck is tired of "mixtape DJs" like me?
« on: March 16, 2007, 12:03:21 PM »
I'm tired of these fucking people screaming "DAMN" and their bullshit. quit fucking up my tracks and scratch  >:(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Who the fuck is tired of "mixtape DJs" like me?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 12:32:16 PM »
 ;D

Lol, they don't bother me. You get used to it after a while.

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 12:33:01 PM »
most annoying has to be dj whoo kid. i think he just has a machine where he presses a button to add annoying shit like gunshots, damn, sada pop, etc

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »
LOL. After you get used to it though, their talking becomes oblivious to you. The gunshots and sirens is straight gutta. That's my opinion though. :-\

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 12:45:46 PM »
Yeah i don't even bother with them anymore except for a few. I hate when good tunes are cut 2 minutes short too.

money i stack pay for my crack

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 01:04:58 PM »
DJs like whoo kid & skee don't really bother me, but DJ Kay Slay annoys the hell outta me especially when that hail mary diss first came out with 50, Em, Busta going at Ja, you got his dumbass yellin "DJ KAY SLAY!! AKA SLAP YA FAVORITE DJ" someone needs to slap his stupid ass, we know who you are dammit. he did the same thing when Nas' "Ether" first came out.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 01:19:57 PM »
DJs like whoo kid & skee don't really bother me, but DJ Kay Slay annoys the hell outta me especially when that hail mary diss first came out with 50, Em, Busta going at Ja, you got his dumbass yellin "DJ KAY SLAY!! AKA SLAP YA FAVORITE DJ" someone needs to slap his stupid ass, we know who you are dammit. he did the same thing when Nas' "Ether" first came out.

Whoo Kid & Skee? Whoo Kid has to be the most annoying DJ in the world (yes worse than Clue).

I like DJ Skee and Green Lantern. They do their lil drops a few times throughout the mixtape, but for the most part, they shut the fuck up and let you enjoy the music.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Da Bloodz

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 01:53:56 PM »
I ONLY BUMP BLOODZ MIXTAPE DJS

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 02:07:13 PM »
I'm tired of these fucking people screaming "DAMN" and their bullshit. quit fucking up my tracks and scratch  >:(

FUCK EM!
Skee fucked up Omar and Bishop last mix-tapes. Good for thing for me I got most of them Omar tracks untagged from before. I have a hard time listening to Bishop also,shit is dope but Skee fucks the shit up,it's not like Bishop's going to use those tracks on the album anyway,so why tag them? Skee's wak ass stamp don't mean shit.
So other DJ's don't pass of other people's material as there own.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »
I wish they'd shut the fuck up too.  They all sound the same.  Gunshots and sirens are played out.  I can understand maybe saying your name at the beginning or end of the track, but anything over that is annoying as hell. 

But I don't really listen to mixtapes anyway.  They're usually throw away bullshit joints.  As soon as a new song is released you got everybody and their fucking dog jacking the beat and rapping over it.  It's just too played out to really get that excited about.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 03:52:16 PM »
I'm tired of mixtapes period. You have Yukmouth to thank for that.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 09:47:03 PM »
me !

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 12:54:15 PM »
It annoys me when the level of the dj's voice in ten times louder than the actual track. So the first time your listening to it , without any warning you suddenly hear in a random spot "DJ KAY SLAY" at a such a monstrous level that it makes you jump !!!!

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 03:05:52 PM »
^ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's true as fuck though! :laugh:

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 05:34:33 PM »
It annoys me when the level of the dj's voice in ten times louder than the actual track. So the first time your listening to it , without any warning you suddenly hear in a random spot "DJ KAY SLAY" at a such a monstrous level that it makes you jump !!!!

lmao, real talk right there.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"