Author Topic: Prediction For Young Buck's Sales  (Read 624 times)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Prediction For Young Buck's Sales
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 06:07:18 AM »
^10-30k lol? he´s gonna sell waaaaay more then that.
10-30K more than Lloyd I mean.

By the way. What did happen to Lloyd after his album flopped? I have not heard about motherfucker since then. Did fiddy send him back to ghetto or what?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 06:18:56 AM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

XaNdEr

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 06:26:36 AM »
fuck it, when does an album flop? what is the definition of a flop?

there used to be a time when albums were judged on quality, lol, nowadays its like, oh you sold 140k, dude your album sucks.

whatever lil bitches, why is rotten apple a bad album? i hear everyone saying its bad this its bad that, nobody ever names a reason, yall just follow the masses like some blind sheep.

i like rotten apple, and i dont care if it sold 1 copy or if it went diamond, i judge by the music.  8)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 06:29:25 AM »

there used to be a time when albums were judged on quality, lol, nowadays its like, oh you sold 140k, dude your album sucks.

whatever lil bitches
, why is rotten apple a bad album? i hear everyone saying its bad this its bad that, nobody ever names a reason, yall just follow the masses like some blind sheep.

i like rotten apple, and i dont care if it sold 1 copy or if it went diamond, i judge by the music.  8)

if there wack their wack..dont cry now .

g-unit is dead now..50 cant hold it down by himself. 50 is loosing power.

Raphael

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 07:56:59 AM »
200 000 something at best

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »
^10-30k lol? he´s gonna sell waaaaay more then that.
10-30K more than Lloyd I mean.

By the way. What did happen to Lloyd after his album flopped? I have not heard about motherfucker since then. Did fiddy send him back to ghetto or what?

Already released 2 fire ass mixtapes dipshit.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 10:36:21 AM »

whatever lil bitches, why is rotten apple a bad album? i hear everyone saying its bad this its bad that, nobody ever names a reason, yall just follow the masses like some blind sheep.

No offense to you, but i think G-Unit is one big hypocrit movement when it comes to sales conversations..

Because if Rotten Apple had gone platinum in the first week, you would be saying "G-Unit is the best group ever, look at all their accomplishments.. They have sold soooooo many records".. But if they don't sell as well, then you would say "it's not about the sales, its about the music." This shit starts at the leadership (50 Cent) and runs through everyone in G-Unit.. And if you think Yayo or Banks are any different, they are just lying to you.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »
150 - 200k - he'll have done well with 200+

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 10:47:11 AM »

No offense to you, but i think G-Unit is one big hypocrit movement when it comes to sales conversations..

Because if Rotten Apple had gone platinum in the first week, you would be saying "G-Unit is the best group ever, look at all their accomplishments.. They have sold soooooo many records".. But if they don't sell as well, then you would say "it's not about the sales, its about the music." This shit starts at the leadership (50 Cent) and runs through everyone in G-Unit.. And if you think Yayo or Banks are any different, they are just lying to you.

They brought it upon themselves. I actually thought the Rotten Apple was dope, but when I talk to my homies all they can tell me is it flopped. Not this track was wack or anything. People are so brainwashed from these artists and soundscan numbers that a dope album gets unoticed unless it did big numbers. I am a Young Buck fan so as long as it is dope I could care less what the numbers are, but 50 and G Unit and any other artist screaming about sales is to blame also.

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 10:52:05 AM »
Oh yeah, I think it will do 150-175k the first week and probably go gold.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »

They brought it upon themselves. I actually thought the Rotten Apple was dope, but when I talk to my homies all they can tell me is it flopped. Not this track was wack or anything. People are so brainwashed from these artists and soundscan numbers that a dope album gets unoticed unless it did big numbers. I am a Young Buck fan so as long as it is dope I could care less what the numbers are, but 50 and G Unit and any other artist screaming about sales is to blame also.

Co-sign, GUnit have only got themselves to blaim. They were talking about the sales 24/7, it was bound to backfire at them.

But to the poster that said GUnti is dead.... then tell me which group is alive ? Because the last time I checked GUnit is still number 1 rap crew when it comes to sales.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 04:10:35 PM »

Co-sign, GUnit have only got themselves to blaim. They were talking about the sales 24/7, it was bound to backfire at them.

But to the poster that said GUnti is dead.... then tell me which group is alive ? Because the last time I checked GUnit is still number 1 rap crew when it comes to sales.

LOL, okay Yayo. 

50 can undoubtedly still push units (albeit he's def declining), but every other G-Unit member will probably never go gold again.  Their sales are getting worse and worse and all they can do is cite 50's sales or G-Unit sales from a couple years ago to prove that they're not dying.  I think Buck will push 120k.

ABN

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 04:13:32 PM »
G-Unit´s sales should be a big part when discussing them coz they talked shit every damn week for months on Whoo Kid´s show about other rappers sales.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 04:16:47 PM »

Lol wow. Okay fuck the sales - let's judge "Rotten Apple" based strictly on the quality of the music.

Besides "Survival" it was a piece of crap...A PIECE OF CRAP!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 04:37:16 PM »
i think he'll do like 160K 1st week. The album is dope, alot better then Banks' album. Banks deserved to flop. You put no work in2 your album (very un-inspired effort), you get what you deserve
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com