Author Topic: KOBE'S 4TH STRAIGHT GAME WITH 50 OR MORE! ONLY WILT HAS ACCOMPLISHED THIS FEAT!!  (Read 1151 times)

GangstaBoogy

Yeah I don't see Kobe breaking that record. If Malone couldn't break it I don't see anyone breaking it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow... he even managed to pass the ball once... props.... :/

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
^^^^ yep I misread , I thought you were talking about Wilt... about Kareem one, I read an article on that... to succeed Kobe has to average at least 25 a game in the next 11 seasons.. I doubt he's gonna play til 39

well he's pretty much averaging  ALOT more than 25 a game. 30.5 a game  so i'm sure he can come close and break it eventually i can see a few more 30+ averages a game in his future

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

^^^^ even if he averages 28-30 a game til 35 (will probably) , it's unlikely...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Wow...I'm pretty sure you've watched an actual NBA game in the last 10 years up in Sweden or wherever the fuck you live...Kobe gives his teammates GREAT opportunities to score. If you actually watched the games you'd know this. He's shooting at an extremely high percentage, and winning games. Only a hater would talk shit. Kobe's passings skills > Jordan's passing skills...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yeah I don't see Kobe breaking that record. If Malone couldn't break it I don't see anyone breaking it.

Kobe is a better scorer than Malone...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
if shaq can play til 35ish and jordan can go til 40, kobe definately can

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

Wow...I'm pretty sure you've watched an actual NBA game in the last 10 years up in Sweden or wherever the fuck you live...Kobe gives his teammates GREAT opportunities to score. If you actually watched the games you'd know this. He's shooting at an extremely high percentage, and winning games. Only a hater would talk shit. Kobe's passings skills > Jordan's passing skills...PeACe
yep lol... actually Kobe ain't forcing all these shots.. some are very tough but these came in the flow of the game.. proof is in this streak he's always at or over 50%... whereas in the past he had some 50 + efforts with 12-30 type of shooting. plus when you feeling it why pass the ball ??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^And it's not like he wasn't passing the ball out of the double team. That's why Lamar, Kwame, etc. kept getting good looks as well. I-Bo obviously didn't watch the game, and is just spewing that same ol' hatin' ass nonsense.

wcsoldier

^^^^ yep anyway let's improve on D , and on not wasting big leads and we'll be very dangerous... nobody wanna face us in the playoffs ..

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
its a great  effort and kobe is dope.. but MJ>>>>>>>KOBE

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe Bryant has scored 21,675 points in his NBA career so far.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar retired with a record of 38,387 points.
Kobe needs 16,713 more points to surpass Kareem.
If he averages 28 points per game in the next 7 years he could surpass him.
It doesn't look impossible to me. Go Kobe!

wcsoldier

^^^^ Kobe is near 19000 points not 210000....

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^ Kobe is near 19000 points not 210000....

18,836 points in the Regular Season + 2,889 points in the Playoff.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant/career_stats.html

thisoneguy360

God damn, this guy is amazing