Author Topic: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers  (Read 2448 times)

WestCoasta

Re: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2007, 05:41:10 PM »
u dont wanna fuck wit a youngsta old man.

ha

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2007, 04:51:51 AM »
i'd take both you little sweet 16 year old panty wastes. looney already backed out of beef with me when he said he would meet me. iran iz wanksta dont want none i dont know any iranians who are tough. holla back

who is this? faggit ass j bananas??lol i backd out? homie u backd out bitch come down to the 818 balboa and devonshire SANFERNANDO VALLEY in the city of NORTH HILLS MEET ME AT TEH ARCADE .

lol this is bullshit but my pride makesit a must.

nigga i run da arcade i'll handle you in the parking lot bitch

lol niggas dont run shit in the SFV

give me an address pussy

i told you to meet up at the arcade. y da fuck would i give u my address thats juz fucking stupid not having fucking balls. y da fuck would i want to get my family in danger, which ur dumbass was bout to do but didnt even give me the full number address and street name.

lol u dont wanna fuck wit a youngsta old man.

are you fucking kidding me blood? you know i could make like 1-2 calls and have dudes rollin around north hills ready to shoot at any young asians wearing blue right?

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2007, 12:58:06 PM »
You niggas is Busters, quit net banging.. As far as Iran, those fucking idiots shouldn't of trespassed..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

tonyfett

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2007, 02:42:28 PM »
funny iraniens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2007, 05:32:10 PM »
i'd take both you little sweet 16 year old panty wastes. looney already backed out of beef with me when he said he would meet me. iran iz wanksta dont want none i dont know any iranians who are tough. holla back

who is this? faggit ass j bananas??lol i backd out? homie u backd out bitch come down to the 818 balboa and devonshire SANFERNANDO VALLEY in the city of NORTH HILLS MEET ME AT TEH ARCADE .

lol niggas dont run shit in the SFV

give me an address pussy

i told you to meet up at the arcade. y da fuck would i give u my address thats juz fucking stupid not having fucking balls. y da fuck would i want to get my family in danger, which ur dumbass was bout to do but didnt even give me the full number address and street name.

lol u dont wanna fuck wit a youngsta old man.

are you fucking kidding me blood? you know i could make like 1-2 calls and have dudes rollin around north hills ready to shoot at any young asians wearing blue right?

do it punk busta.    ^ this guy what a joke

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2007, 07:03:30 PM »

how many iranians do you know?  thats where u wrong bitch, u judge by the ones u see here in l.a. which is very few.  Bring your ass down to iran (LoooL...like that will ever happen)  and i show u some real thugs...fuck the bullshit u see on tv.  You see some punk ass rappers who talk tough and u call that bein a gangsta? lol
Nigga u wanna tough iranian, check out the dude in my sig.   8)

sorry pimp, our thugs are way more gangsta than your weak ass sheep farmers with 20 year old guns. dont be a bitch ass nigga and act bitter, just recognize your place

u know nothing about iran...
we ruled the world when it was about real physical power, when u had to have balls to go in a bloody battle field...we dont need to prove our toughness we've already made history for punk ass niggaz like u to even exist in this world...u need to recognize your place.  The fuck is you talkin about? LOOOL

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2007, 10:29:21 PM »

shut the fuck up you gay ass computer boy.. I'll put ure head in ure lap muthafuca, I will be in LA all throughout this year, I'll invite you to the clubs and events I will be at so you can come say a couple of things about "iranians" to me.. since you're so anxious to meet people from the internet world.. holla @ me in the PMs.

And I agree with Trauma's 1st paragraph.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Elevz

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2007, 01:55:49 AM »
And I agree with Trauma's 1st paragraph.

That's the only paragraph that made sense :D

Jay_J

« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2007, 04:17:44 PM »
i dont like the way of Iranian life, there cant be a world ruled with my religion Islam, everybody lives his/her beliefs inside, iran can be better with modern laws... anyway... i'm glad about what iran did. They said to US and UK, we are here. we are a country, a country which knows itself is a country. It was like show. I laughed much to England. They were so poor.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2007, 04:55:10 PM »

LMFAO!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2007, 04:57:50 PM »

how many iranians do you know?  thats where u wrong bitch, u judge by the ones u see here in l.a. which is very few.  Bring your ass down to iran (LoooL...like that will ever happen)  and i show u some real thugs...fuck the bullshit u see on tv.  You see some punk ass rappers who talk tough and u call that bein a gangsta? lol
Nigga u wanna tough iranian, check out the dude in my sig.   8)

sorry pimp, our thugs are way more gangsta than your weak ass sheep farmers with 20 year old guns. dont be a bitch ass nigga and act bitter, just recognize your place

u know nothing about iran...
we ruled the world when it was about real physical power, when u had to have balls to go in a bloody battle field...we dont need to prove our toughness we've already made history for punk ass niggaz like u to even exist in this world...u need to recognize your place.  The fuck is you talkin about? LOOOL

Don't you know the rules?  The strong rule the weak, but the wise rule strong (theres more to a war than just gettin it on)

Trauma-san

« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2007, 07:42:17 AM »
LOL @ Iraqi waters.

They were in Iraqi waters, we have you in black and white being a dumbass and not knowing what the fuck you were talking about.  Please leave the board and never spread your dumbass nonsense on here again.  In short: You fucked up, you're wrong, apologize and leave like a man, bitch!

Trauma-san

« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2007, 07:42:36 AM »

THat's nice but they were in Iraqi waters.

From your article it says that that was origionally Iranian waters, that Sadaam fought a war against Iran to try to make it Iraqi waters but number 1, that was an illegitimate war, and number 2, Iraq lost.

They were in Iraqi waters, we have you in black and white being a dumbass and not knowing what the fuck you were talking about.  Please leave the board and never spread your dumbass nonsense on here again.  In short: You fucked up, you're wrong, apologize and leave like a man, bitch!

Trauma-san

« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2007, 07:42:52 AM »
The british admitted they were in iranian waters so its legit.

p.s. they deserved that shit cuz they keep calling the PERSIAN gulf.....Arabian gulf just cuz they ay-rab countries pay them to do that.  Guess now they know what the real name is now.  LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2007, 07:44:04 AM »
America/Britain/Israel need to get their acts together and realize that international law applies to everybody, including them. Fuck these motherfuckers and their double standards. They were in Iranian waters, so the Iranians did what they were lawfully entitled to do. And they didn't even issue any threats or anything... they're being rather diplomatic about all this. So far they've only asked for an explanation, and stated that they may be tried. Nothing wrong with that.

What about the Iranian diplomats "captured" in Iraq?
What about all those innocent motherfuckers in Guantanamo?

Aside from that, why do these motherfuckers get to stock up on nuclear weapons, but as soon as there is a potential that Iran might, they get their pussies all bloody? By the way, America was actually sponsoring nuclear development in Iran when there was a puppet regime under the Shah, so now that their government isn't sucking America's dick anymore, they're no longer entitled to their international rights?

Also, there is a good number of Iranians who don't even like their government, but they'd rather have that than a buncha foreign fruitcakes running their country... so shit like this is only strengthening the Iranian government's position within the country, where most people are seeking reform.