Author Topic: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers  (Read 2449 times)

Trauma-san

Re: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2007, 07:44:19 AM »
I hope Iran nukes the shit out of Britain! 8)

They were in Iraqi waters, we have you in black and white being a dumbass and not knowing what the fuck you were talking about.  Please leave the board and never spread your dumbass nonsense on here again.  In short: You fucked up, you're wrong, apologize and leave like a man, bitch!

Trauma-san

« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2007, 07:45:07 AM »
you guys are getting ahead of urselfs

1.britian does not want another war, you think they would have gone quietly if we did?
2.no 1 has proved we were in irainian waters.

First of all, there should be no "we". That's the people governing over you, and the army that belongs to that government. What's your place in all this?

"Britain" does not want another war? The British people don't, that's for sure. That's why the government feels the need to save face. But oh yes, the government does want war - just not a war that will make the people turn their backs on the government any more. After all, you're living in a "democracy".

Now, let's reverse your second question. Indeed it wasn't proven that "you" were in Iranian waters. On the other hand, it wasn't proven that "you" weren't. But why would Iran capture a bunch of British marines while they were in Iraq, not posing any threats to them? Remember, Iran is certainly increasing the risks of a new war breaking out. They don't want to feel the pressure of the entire world on their backs; it's best for them to avoid conflict when possible. Do you think these marines were captured out of the blue?

Britain and America may or may not be able to overthrow the Iranian government, but as soon as this becomes an international issue, damn right Iran will have nowhere to go. It could get messy though.

They were in Iraqi waters, we have you in black and white being a dumbass and not knowing what the fuck you were talking about.  Please leave the board and never spread your dumbass nonsense on here again.  In short: You fucked up, you're wrong, apologize and leave like a man, bitch!

Trauma-san

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2007, 07:48:07 AM »
The iranians captured these troops because the iranians are in serious trouble.  70% of Iran is under 30 years old, and almost all of them are pro-western world... Towel head motherfucker that runs the country has serious economic issues going on, and the people are tired of living in their own little world.  If our democratic congress pulls us out of Iraq, you're looking at a civil war as well as tons of refugees hiding in southern Iran.  You think this guy wants that?  He kidnapped these soldiers to try and get someone to negotiate because he's in serious fucking trouble in a major way at home. 

They also all know the guy is a nutcase and will eventually get shellshocked back into the 4th century, especially fucking around with Britian, who by and large do not play games with stupid motherfuckers like the idiot running the country.  As far as I'm concerned, Afganistan, Iraq, and Iran have all needed a good ass-whipping nuclear bombing for about 30 fucking years, so bring it on. 

England is joined at the hip with America, and I think I speak for all red blooded war happy americans when I say they have our full support.  I'd be glad to risk American casualties for England, they've done the same for us and remain our mother country.  Basically, we're down for WHATEVER.  Our military is VOLUNTEER and we've got thousands signing up every month and only dozens dying. 

BTW, if you'll check recent history, Al Qaeda fucked with us so we killed them and the taliban helping them in Afganistan.  See the correlation: Fuck with us, we kill you, and take everything you own.  We now own afganistan and there's a bunch of wannabes running around throwing rocks at our tanks and wiring plastic explosives up in the sand trying to mess our jeeps up.  We have anhilated their world and now own their country.  Game over.

Then, we basically killed Saddam Hussein and his entire family, and captured the entire nation of Iraq.  Say what you want about the scenario over there, but either way you look at it, we boss'd up, destroyed their way of life and now the country belongs to us. 

On the other side, notice France.  They hate us.  That's fine, we dont' want everybody to like us, we just don't want you to try and kill us.  France can live hating us, we have no problem with France. 

Next, Iran.  We're not going to let these assholes continue to do whatever the fuck they want to do, we're gonna get a little bloody for a little while and clean all the bullshit up.  Simple as that, if you want to threaten us with bodily harm, we will anhilate you, playtime is over, we're tired of diplomacy.  We are now talking with our bombs like we did in the first half of the 20th century, and look what was accomplished then.  Today we stand tall with Japan and Germany and one day we'll stand tall with Afganistan, Iran, and Iraq.  I don't give a shit if our taxes go th rough the roof and we're in war for the next 20 years, bring it on.  America was built on blood and death, no reason to stop now. 

It's clear to the vast majority of Americans when a war is just, don't believe the hype.  We'll gladly kill kids and shit in Iran if England needs us to go with them, no problem we'll be there.

As for this being the end of the world, bullshit.  Murder and war has been going on forever.  London survived months of daily bombings in world war II.  They'd survive it again if it came to that.  Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, they have a nuclear mess that's unrefined and isn't capable of anywhere near the carnage we'll rain on them if they attempt to use one against Europe. 

lol...cut the tough guy act, pussy, surely u fool no one.

your fuckin army, for all its billions and for all its technology, cannot go into the tribal areas of afghanistan or western iraq. al anbar is a lost cause to you puss pusses.

you fucks lose 60-70 soldiers a month and half the country wants a withdrawal. 3000 fucks get merked in 9/11 and your whole country was in tears.

america= powder puff

American liberals = powder puffs, as long as we have true americans with red blood in office believe me we will be out killing somebody somewhere or the other. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2007, 07:51:16 AM »
Any country with A LOT to gain by going nuclear is going to be scrutinized.

Yea, every country that isn't workin under America. Except North Korea, they're doing it as we speak but Bush can't fuck wit em and he knows it.

If Iran wants to have a nuclear power plant, I don't see anything wrong with that. Bombs are a completely different story.

What about America, Russia, Britain, France, China, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Israel...?

You'll notice that the only "Muslim" nation on that list is Pakistan, and they suck America's dick, so that's no problem.
You'll also notice that the only country in the Middle East is Israel.... which is mainly why everyone is getting their pussies wet over Iran also having them.

We can't let Muslim nations have bombs, because they'll try to destroy Israel.  Muslims don't play fair, that's why they keep getting bombed.  We had to take Afganistan and Iraq from the muslims just a few years ago, where were you?  Everybody knows the only Arab nations that are allowed to exist are Egypt and Pakistan. 

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2007, 07:57:11 AM »

Yea, every country that isn't workin under America. Except North Korea, they're doing it as we speak but Bush can't fuck wit em and he knows it.

If Iran wants to have a nuclear power plant, I don't see anything wrong with that. Bombs are a completely different story.

What about America, Russia, Britain, France, China, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Israel...?

You'll notice that the only "Muslim" nation on that list is Pakistan, and they suck America's dick, so that's no problem.
You'll also notice that the only country in the Middle East is Israel.... which is mainly why everyone is getting their pussies wet over Iran also having them.

We can't let Muslim nations have bombs, because they'll try to destroy Israel.  Muslims don't play fair, that's why they keep getting bombed.  We had to take Afganistan and Iraq from the muslims just a few years ago, where were you?  Everybody knows the only Arab nations that are allowed to exist are Egypt and Pakistan. 

Hey cocksucking piece of hick shit, Pakistan is not an Arab country. #2, A Muslim nation already has a Nuclear bomb, and its Pakistan. and if you watch CNN you should know that Musharraf's regime is almost over, people are ready to murder his ass there. When that happens the government will fall back into the civil parties, which BTW are all Taliban-supporting parties, and are all Mullahs and hardcore Muslims.

And I pray Musharraf's days end soon, so all that can happen, so Pakistan can spread the nukes to other muslim nations.

That is all asswipe.

Once again, I just had to say FUCK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A BIG RETARD THAT YOU THINK PAKISTAN IS AN ARABIC COUNTRY, LOL

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2007, 12:52:19 AM »

LOL @ Muslims don't play fair.
I know you're living in your pulling quarters out of arcade machines world, but in case you didn't know, America hasn't played fair for the last century and has fucked countries over left and right (ex: Vietnam, Cambodia, Nicaragua, Guatamala, the entire Middle East, etc).
Take Afghanistan and Iraq? LOL that's why all the fuckheads in the governments are scratching their heads wondering what to do in this fucked up mess they got themselves into... fucking cocksuckers were talking about not negotiating with "terrorists", yet the puppet state in Afghanistan, under orders from the pussy U.S. is begging the Taliban to stop fucking their bitchasses up and asking them to consider joining the government LOL... and we already seen the thousands of dead piece of shit U.S. soldiers coming home the last few years.
LMAO @ your hickass thinking Pakistan is an Arab nation. This explains your whole outlook on this shit... you have no fucking clue about anything... fucking dumbass. Go read a book or two and then come back when you're a little closer to being on my level you inferior 30 year old white pasty cocksucker.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Elevz

« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2007, 01:45:55 AM »

Congrats on making the dumbest post of the week, especially after all that's been said here.

Oh wait, but you were actually there when the soldiers were captured! Of course you know better than anyone else what went on, you're a first class eyewitness! ::)