Author Topic: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers  (Read 2451 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
i tend to believe my own government over the irainian one

btw, I was going to ask you, so whats the talk in Britian like over this issue, and what do you think they are going to do about it?
put it this way i think the irainians would've been more careful if theyt were american soldiers.....as we will only punish them doplomatically but if this drags on don't under estimate an SAS mission

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 03:12:17 PM »

btw, I was going to ask you, so whats the talk in Britian like over this issue, and what do you think they are going to do about it?

we're gonna fuck iran up

and they cant do shit about it

the waters have been disputed for decades about whos it is, the iranians aint got no proof, whilst we have sat info that prooves where they were

i keep telling the persians at my work i gotta take them out if my country orders it

You aint gonna do shit

WE rule the PERSIAN gulf and thats why its called the PERSIAN GULF  ;)  biaaaach!

one day

there will be a child looking at a map, and he'll ask his father

son: "father, whats that black spot on the map"

father: "son, thats where iran used to be"

you might rule the persian gulf, but we get them nukes big boy

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 03:55:51 PM »
persian is just what people say when they don't want to be called iranian, quite frankly from the iranians i've met i don't blame them

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 04:38:00 PM »

one day

PLus you have America on your side.

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 05:21:16 PM »
If Iran's navy was floating alongside America's coast, in territory that we recognized as being under our jurisdiction, then wouldn't America take the Iranian's captive?  Same thing with Britian.  America and Britian seem to think that Iran doesn't have a right to defend itself.
THat's nice but they were in Iraqi waters.

LOL. The entire coast of Iraq is just a couple of miles. Not a lot of territory to protect there, unless you're talking about defending the river in Basrah as well. So why were these soldiers hanging around Iran?

I don't know what to think of all this, because it's damn sure the Iranian government wouldn't randomly capture a bunch of soldiers over nothing, risking a war breaking out. What's going on behind closed doors? What was to be read behind Blair's pokerface while he was giving a speech earlier today?

Seriously though, if they don't end this diplomatically, this might be just what the UK and the US needed to start a war. "Hey, look, they're keeping soldiers from our liberation army hostage!" That's a more impressive reason for war than a search for WOMD, or the threats of nuclear program. It might not end up being the exact reason, but there's definately a pattern to be recognised here...

The U.N. Security Council, meanwhile, unanimously voted to impose new sanctions against Iran for its refusal to stop enriching uranium _ a move intended to show Tehran that defiance over its nuclear program will leave it increasingly isolated.

British opposition lawmakers called on the government not to allow Iran to use the capture of the military personnel as a tool in the nuclear dispute.

"The United Kingdom will not be blackmailed. Iran has a choice: to act responsibly; or face greater isolation," said Menzies Campbell, leader of the opposition Liberal Democrats.

But the British government appeared to be avoiding harsh language in its public statements as it continued to gather information about exactly what had happened and why.

Of course, these British politicians have to restore their image, before they'll be allowed by the people to do some more harm...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »
Nukes are a big deal if you are planning to use them to fulfill prophecy.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 08:23:08 PM »

we're gonna fuck iran up

and they cant do shit about it

the waters have been disputed for decades about whos it is, the iranians aint got no proof, whilst we have sat info that prooves where they were

i keep telling the persians at my work i gotta take them out if my country orders it

You aint gonna do shit

WE rule the PERSIAN gulf and thats why its called the PERSIAN GULF  ;)  biaaaach!

one day

That will never happen because you will be damaged severly as well....believe that!

US & UK going to war with iran = end of their days of being world superpowers

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 08:25:50 PM »
persian is just what people say when they don't want to be called iranian, quite frankly from the iranians i've met i don't blame them

Both are the same thing.  Persia is the ancient name and they changed it to Iran in early 1900s and Iran comes from the word Aryan.... and thats the same thing as Persian.

People that say persian instead of iranian are  probably trying not to scare you. lol

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2007, 08:45:05 PM »

Both are the same thing.  Persia is the ancient name and they changed it to Iran in early 1900s and Iran comes from the word Aryan.... and thats the same thing as Persian.

People that say persian instead of iranian are  probably trying not to scare you. lol

lol. iranians are really tough looking!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 09:45:23 PM »
Imagine if some outsiders were rollin around in American waters when it's war-time all around, along with threats coming at them everyday. How can you blame Iran for holding those muthafucaz hostage? Just be thankful they didn't kill them on sight. The Persian Gulf isn't owned by the Arabs and it never will be. They were dwelling on their turf in a bad time, what proof does Tony Blair have when his own people are admitting they were in Persian territory.

UK & USA even together will not take Iran down on land. They would need to nuke their ass, that is why Iran needs nukes for defensive reasons. America is making a huge deal about it because they know who they're facing, an independent country who doesn't kiss American ass or get along with too many of the Arabs around them. They are a huge threat just based on the power they could possibly have. But that power has nothing to do with America, the only reason America is always involved in the bullshit is because they put themselves in it, if they just stayed their ass out of Iran's affairs, everyone would get along just fine. But there's just too much oil out there to be left alone, 10% of the world's total, American must try to tax that ass, the world is America's turf, right?   

And people to this day call themselves Persian to keep alive the pride of the Persian Empire that still remains. Iranian is more of a new school thing, most families out there can go back to their ancestors for over a thousand years, the Persian pride is something beyond what people can comprehend, the Persian history is like no other. There's alot of square ass "Iranians" in America, especially in rich parts of LA and areas like that, nothing close to what Persians are supposed to be like, people who are descendants of what was the biggest power house that the world has ever seen.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »
America/Britain/Israel need to get their acts together and realize that international law applies to everybody, including them. Fuck these motherfuckers and their double standards. They were in Iranian waters, so the Iranians did what they were lawfully entitled to do. And they didn't even issue any threats or anything... they're being rather diplomatic about all this. So far they've only asked for an explanation, and stated that they may be tried. Nothing wrong with that.

What about the Iranian diplomats "captured" in Iraq?
What about all those innocent motherfuckers in Guantanamo?

Aside from that, why do these motherfuckers get to stock up on nuclear weapons, but as soon as there is a potential that Iran might, they get their pussies all bloody? By the way, America was actually sponsoring nuclear development in Iran when there was a puppet regime under the Shah, so now that their government isn't sucking America's dick anymore, they're no longer entitled to their international rights?

Also, there is a good number of Iranians who don't even like their government, but they'd rather have that than a buncha foreign fruitcakes running their country... so shit like this is only strengthening the Iranian government's position within the country, where most people are seeking reform.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 10:20:08 PM »
I hope Iran nukes the shit out of Britain! 8)
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 11:16:31 PM »
Check this out.. Strategically, Iran would have to come out with a three-pronged attack to pose a significant resistance to America and Britian.

#1.  They may bypass America and Britian alltogether and go to the root of the problem by battling Israel, because it is the Jewish influence/lobby/AIPAC that has inspired most of America's threats towards Iran in the first place.  AIPAC wants Israel to remain the dominant force in the middle east and the only nuclear power.  So this is really mostly about Israel.  So Iran may go after them, and possibly use Hezbollah to give them closer reach.  Israel is also ofcourse much closer to Iran than America and Britian so it is more practical.

#2.  Iran would probably try to disrupt the oil market by attacking the sea's of the United Arab Emirates.  Because America is aligned economically with the Emirates and that is the major trading post for all the worlds oil economy.  And the UAE has already allowed America to use it as a base for miliatry operations, so therefore the Islamic scholars of Iran probably regard them as hypocrites and from that context they would try to legitimize that attack.

#3.  Iran would go after America's presence in Iraq and Afganistan.  Both those regions border Iran, and Iran most likely has weapons that could cause serious damage to all of America's installations in those regions.

Any attack on Iran has the potential to bring about 8 countries into the conflict very quickly, Iran, US, Britian, Israel, Lebanon (Hezbollah), Syria, Iraq, Afganistan

that's nearly world war 3!

................man....... Looking at it from those perspectives, America and Britian would have to be pretty stupid to try anything because the death toll of the first week would probably be in the millions.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 11:19:25 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 11:22:04 PM »
Also, there is a good number of Iranians who don't even like their government, but they'd rather have that than a buncha foreign fruitcakes running their country... so shit like this is only strengthening the Iranian government's position within the country, where most people are seeking reform.

That's a great way to put it, it's exactly what is taking place. All these double standards usually backfire anyway. Tony Blair is on the news saying this is a very serious matter, that pussy ass fuckin puppet. If 15 muthafucaz just happen to be on my lawn outside looking suspicious, I'm going out with a gun pointed to at least question what their deal is.. get the fuck off my property, that's human nature, period.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 11:30:52 PM »
#2.  Iran would probably try to disrupt the oil market by attacking the sea's of the United Arab Emirates.  Because America is aligned economically with the Emirates and that is the major trading post for all the worlds oil economy.  And the UAE has already allowed America to use it as a base for miliatry operations, so therefore the Islamic scholars of Iran probably regard them as hypocrites and from that context they would try to legitimize that attack.

That's a good point, UAE is pretty much the biggest trading post, period. It's no surprise that America would align with a country that doesn't tax, no papers for most of its activity, almost every major terrorist attack by middle eastern terrorists was done by people who went through UAE for the funds. It's the central plotting & strategizing area in the world. And this just happens to be a place that America has its hands in pretty good. I've been there before when I was younger, one of my favorite places even though I have little memory of it, the hustler's dream land.

COMING IN 2008.