Author Topic: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers  (Read 2453 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »
"spreading untrue allegations about the british government" ahh you mean the weapons of mass destruction which has been proven to be a complete fabrication. Not just a mistake but a blatant cynical cold calculating lie which has led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of iraqi people and the deaths and maimings of tens of thousands of american and british troops. However lets not let facts get in the way of your fantasist view of reality real american...you keep proudly holding on to that flag that was manufactured by chinese slaves. By the way this idea that the government does not hold sway over the BBC is absolute bs, Greg Dyke who was the former director of the BBC was forced to resign over WMD's even though what was he sticking to was the truth.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2007, 09:14:17 AM »
11z that is the great paradoxe about BBC journalism, they sometimes broadcast some very deep thought provoking documentaries, yet there are times when they often sound like the mouth piece for government. The news is painted in a very simplistic fashion with clearly a bias being shown towards the party in power. That is not to suggest that they have only ever been Blairs Broasdcasting Company, before the lew labour era they were equally as driven to bias when the conservatives were in power. In fact, when it comes to genuine journalism and by that I am referring to the daily news, you will often find more investigative work being done by the commercial channels than by the BBC. They will deliberately ignore stories altogether to ensure that there is a very certain and predictable pattern to the news.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2007, 10:32:50 AM »
They were not in Iranian waters according to the British Government?

If so you mean the same British Government who helped to created the myth about Iraqis WMD's?

I agree with 11'z how the hell is this a "we" issue, we saw how much we counted when the government defied the will of us and sent british soldiers to the slaughter house in Iraq. "We" see what a disregard the government has for human life when they drop thousands of tonnes of depleted uranium, which destroy the bodies of both the troops and the men women and children. The Gulf Of Tonkin has been publicly declassified as a staged event which never happened, the Roosevelt tapes were released in the 90's proving that Pearl Harbour was not an event which came out of the blue. It was provoked by the actions of the u.s military, finally Japan took the bait and the rest is history.

By the same token we can't take the iranian's word for it either but who stands to gain the most from this?

i supported the invasion in 2003, and so did albiet a slim majority of the public things may have changed since then

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2007, 10:38:23 AM »
Not everything has to be a conspiracy or a lie, surely it isn't implausible that Iran is in the wrong and the big bad western government and news agencies are reporting the truth.

That is very true, and the information in this news article may very well be true, but I'm just saying I don't really trust the BBC at all. They seem very talented at twisting the truth at times. They'll have to come up with some real proof, and not just some dodgy news article, to convince me on this one.

Who exactly does the BBC twist truth against, in your opinion?

I know that a few years ago there was a huge scandal were the BBC was putting out untrue allegations against the British government.
it wasn't untrue, they broadcast an off the record comment by david kelly which turned out to be true................the bbc got in trouble for not substantiating it that is all.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2007, 10:42:07 AM »
games up for iran

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6501555.stm

:grumpy: The BBC is known to have spread propaganda before.

Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see!

its not propaganda u idiot, this is proof released by UK defence officials

the BBC and the government arent best of budies anyway so they wouldnt be spreading stuff on their behalf

This is proof of what? Where do you see any proof, because I don't. I'm seeing a lot of talk and some images sketched up. How is that going to prove anything?

Plus, I never said it was propaganda. All I said is that the BBC have spread propaganda before, which basically means they just shouldn't be trusted blindly. It doesn't even matter in whose favor this article works, I don't trust it, especially since the "proof" supplied here is paper thin.
please give me examples of intentional spread of propagander on the bbc.

I'll tell u this they try to report objectively, no matter if the the story is about the UK, Iran, Iraq or whoever it doesn't matter.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2007, 10:46:23 AM »

the nuclear policy of the current iranian government and the subsequent isolation has seen inflation rise significantly, the president himself said being nuclear was more important than having a functioning economy. This means iranian actions have caused international reaction, ven though it may not have been intentional

That's some backwards ass logic.  What your doing is blaming the victim.  Obviously, Iran didn't cut their ownselves off economically and institute sanctions and embargo's upon themselves.  They were forced upon them by other nations.  But in your backwards form of logic, your going to watch America and Britian try to strangle Iran economically and then shift the blame and say Iran did it themselves.

its not blaming the victim, their economic isolation would've been entirely avoidable that is all. by your logic criminals who are in jail are all victims...............................
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 10:52:12 AM by Don Rizzle »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2007, 10:55:05 AM »

its not blaming the victim, their economic isolation would've been entirely avoidable that is all. by your logic criminals who are in jail are all victims...............................

So your saying it would be smart for Iran to do the same thing as Sadaam Hussien and allow in UN Weapons Inspectors, and foriegn spy agents, and everything else?  Not seek any weapons for self-defense but get falsely accused of having WMD's anyway, and trust Britian and America? 

That didn't end up working so well for Sadaam.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2007, 11:15:26 AM »
Why did you support an illegal war? surely you can not have based that on the fact that a dictator was in power? by the way when you have millions of people marching against a war most of whom have probably never protested in their life and are usually very apathetic, then you know how strong the anti war sentiment was.

P.S Even besides that, are you happy that they played us all for a fool by lying about WMD's?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 11:26:33 AM by virtuoso »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2007, 12:05:18 PM »
Why did you support an illegal war? surely you can not have based that on the fact that a dictator was in power? by the way when you have millions of people marching against a war most of whom have probably never protested in their life and are usually very apathetic, then you know how strong the anti war sentiment was.

P.S Even besides that, are you happy that they played us all for a fool by lying about WMD's?
i supported the removal of saddam yes, the arguments for war didn't influence my decision because i it was not sold to me on those grounds. In retrospect iraq probably needs an iron fist style dictatorship.

I know some people that went on to the march a couple of weeks ago and they were not infavour of pulling troops or scrapping trident, they just went for a day out!

The whole exageration of the facts was dissappointing, yes.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2007, 12:09:36 PM »

So your saying it would be smart for Iran to do the same thing as Sadaam Hussien and allow in UN Weapons Inspectors, and foriegn spy agents, and everything else?  Not seek any weapons for self-defense but get falsely accused of having WMD's anyway, and trust Britian and America? 

no your saying muslims couldn't possibly ever do anything wrong.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »
Don the Downing Street Memo confirms that the evidence was being made to fit, i.e they were fabricating an outright lie to hoodwink the population that a real and genuine threat lay there. Examples of this include the Niger claim which even the CIA backed off using but it still found it's way into public addresses. This idea that it was an exaggeration only serves to maintain the illusion that it was a mistake, it was no error of judgement it was pre meditatively decided upon, that Iraq would be attacked with relentless waves of bombings. After which the army would be used to occupy the nation and create military bases from which to then launch further attacks in the future against neighbours. So still the question remains in my mind at least how could you support a pre emptive war against any nation, which is of no threat to the west?

P.S if you go further than this and read http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

The architects of this whole plan are meglomaniacs psychotic cold blooded bastards.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:37:44 PM by virtuoso »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2007, 12:54:44 PM »
i never said i thought iraq posed a threat, my support was to intervene in a failed state, saddam was an evil man - however i'm not entirely happy about the current situation either, but this could have been avoided if america hadn't disolved all institutions after the invasion, they tried to adopt the an extreme market based approach which the russian example after the fall of the soviet union had already proved to be flawed.

I still support the idea of intervention in failed states, zimbabwe would be at the top of my list if the negotiations with south africa fail

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2007, 01:10:13 PM »

I don't think anyone would disagree with you in regards to him being an evil man but that was what the west paid him for, the CIA wanted a ruthless cold dictator and they got it. The west has always funded dictatorships it's admitted that it's in their interests to stave off any kind of revolution and so order has to be maintained and the population has to be put in a vice grip of never ending intimidation. Secondly, you might not want to admit it and although I agree with you with regards to the dissolving of the institutions, they knew full well what they were doing by getting rid of the army and government, they knew what chaos it would lead to and that is why they did it. The country has been divided along these sectarian lines, in a way I have to respect the efficient way in which the very fabric of Iraq has been gutted. Any successful occupying army has to create this chaos and hatred in order to firstly justify their continued presence there but also to keep the people at each others throats it's just a classic example of divide and conquer.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2007, 09:39:19 PM »
You wanna know how false BBC can be at times...

they called Persian Gulf...the Arabian gulf at times and since this they're doing it even more. LOL

So there's your moment of truth.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2007, 10:30:46 PM »

no your saying muslims couldn't possibly ever do anything wrong.

You didn't answer the question so I'll ask it again.

Since you blame the Iranian government for the economic restrictions that have been placed against them, I was asking if you thought it would be better if they followed Sadaam's strategy and abandon their nuclear ambitions, open the country for weapons inspectors (and spy's), trust US and Britian, yet still get invaded and overthrown  in a matter of 3 weeks, only to have it shown that no WMD's existed.  Only to have the economic restrictions ultimately lifted after an American puppet regime is installed into power like before with the Shah.

Is that a better strategy?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 10:33:23 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)