Author Topic: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers  (Read 2450 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The fucking Iranians just captured 15 British soldiers
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2007, 06:41:58 PM »
Any country with A LOT to gain by going nuclear is going to be scrutinized.

Yea, every country that isn't workin under America. Except North Korea, they're doing it as we speak but Bush can't fuck wit em and he knows it.

If Iran wants to have a nuclear power plant, I don't see anything wrong with that. Bombs are a completely different story.

What about America, Russia, Britain, France, China, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Israel...?

You'll notice that the only "Muslim" nation on that list is Pakistan, and they suck America's dick, so that's no problem.
You'll also notice that the only country in the Middle East is Israel.... which is mainly why everyone is getting their pussies wet over Iran also having them.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2007, 02:06:07 PM »
The british admitted they were in iranian waters so its legit.

p.s. they deserved that shit cuz they keep calling the PERSIAN gulf.....Arabian gulf just cuz they ay-rab countries pay them to do that.  Guess now they know what the real name is now.  LOL

shut the fuck up ill fuck your ass up fucking pussy ass iranian

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2007, 02:13:59 PM »
Imagine if some outsiders were rollin around in American waters when it's war-time all around, along with threats coming at them everyday. How can you blame Iran for holding those muthafucaz hostage? Just be thankful they didn't kill them on sight. The Persian Gulf isn't owned by the Arabs and it never will be. They were dwelling on their turf in a bad time, what proof does Tony Blair have when his own people are admitting they were in Persian territory.

UK & USA even together will not take Iran down on land. They would need to nuke their ass, that is why Iran needs nukes for defensive reasons. America is making a huge deal about it because they know who they're facing, an independent country who doesn't kiss American ass or get along with too many of the Arabs around them. They are a huge threat just based on the power they could possibly have. But that power has nothing to do with America, the only reason America is always involved in the bullshit is because they put themselves in it, if they just stayed their ass out of Iran's affairs, everyone would get along just fine. But there's just too much oil out there to be left alone, 10% of the world's total, American must try to tax that ass, the world is America's turf, right?   

And people to this day call themselves Persian to keep alive the pride of the Persian Empire that still remains. Iranian is more of a new school thing, most families out there can go back to their ancestors for over a thousand years, the Persian pride is something beyond what people can comprehend, the Persian history is like no other. There's alot of square ass "Iranians" in America, especially in rich parts of LA and areas like that, nothing close to what Persians are supposed to be like, people who are descendants of what was the biggest power house that the world has ever seen.

yea iran had a right n ofcourse the US would of done the same. but i disagree on the nukes. if iran had nukes they can juz sell it and thatll be danger to all teh countries in the world. the region in that area is anti western so i highly doubt they will ever get nukes unless it was heavily monitered and influenced by western democracy/UN.

ur talkin bout the middle east no1 wants to give them a nuke to start a war. it will make a war on two fronts, the muslims in the middle east and the northkoreans/china in the far east.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2007, 02:16:05 PM »
Check this out.. Strategically, Iran would have to come out with a three-pronged attack to pose a significant resistance to America and Britian.

#1.  They may bypass America and Britian alltogether and go to the root of the problem by battling Israel, because it is the Jewish influence/lobby/AIPAC that has inspired most of America's threats towards Iran in the first place.  AIPAC wants Israel to remain the dominant force in the middle east and the only nuclear power.  So this is really mostly about Israel.  So Iran may go after them, and possibly use Hezbollah to give them closer reach.  Israel is also ofcourse much closer to Iran than America and Britian so it is more practical.

#2.  Iran would probably try to disrupt the oil market by attacking the sea's of the United Arab Emirates.  Because America is aligned economically with the Emirates and that is the major trading post for all the worlds oil economy.  And the UAE has already allowed America to use it as a base for miliatry operations, so therefore the Islamic scholars of Iran probably regard them as hypocrites and from that context they would try to legitimize that attack.

#3.  Iran would go after America's presence in Iraq and Afganistan.  Both those regions border Iran, and Iran most likely has weapons that could cause serious damage to all of America's installations in those regions.

Any attack on Iran has the potential to bring about 8 countries into the conflict very quickly, Iran, US, Britian, Israel, Lebanon (Hezbollah), Syria, Iraq, Afganistan

that's nearly world war 3!

................man....... Looking at it from those perspectives, America and Britian would have to be pretty stupid to try anything because the death toll of the first week would probably be in the millions.

your forgettin the india, china, russia , and north korea in the other front.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2007, 02:18:41 PM »
Jamal and Zilla pretty much summed it up...Thanks guys.

lol shut up kid you dont know what teh fuck you talkin bout

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2007, 02:20:04 PM »
The british admitted they were in iranian waters so its legit.

p.s. they deserved that shit cuz they keep calling the PERSIAN gulf.....Arabian gulf just cuz they ay-rab countries pay them to do that.  Guess now they know what the real name is now.  LOL

shut the fuck up ill fuck your ass up fucking pussy ass iranian

in your fantasy... you a bitch ass nigga for talking shit over the net...go grow some balls  little bitch

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2007, 02:29:59 PM »
i'd take both you little sweet 16 year old panty wastes. looney already backed out of beef with me when he said he would meet me. iran iz wanksta dont want none i dont know any iranians who are tough. holla back

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2007, 02:33:50 PM »
i'd take both you little sweet 16 year old panty wastes. looney already backed out of beef with me when he said he would meet me. iran iz wanksta dont want none i dont know any iranians who are tough. holla back

who is this? faggit ass j bananas??lol i backd out? homie u backd out bitch come down to the 818 balboa and devonshire SANFERNANDO VALLEY in the city of NORTH HILLS MEET ME AT TEH ARCADE .

lol this is bullshit but my pride makesit a must.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2007, 02:39:42 PM »

who is this? faggit ass j bananas??lol i backd out? homie u backd out bitch come down to the 818 balboa and devonshire SANFERNANDO VALLEY in the city of NORTH HILLS MEET ME AT TEH ARCADE .

nigga i run da arcade i'll handle you in the parking lot bitch

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2007, 03:38:08 PM »

lol niggas dont run shit in the SFV

Elevz

« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2007, 04:03:48 PM »

Man, take your ass back to the westcoast board.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2007, 09:15:13 PM »

how many iranians do you know?  thats where u wrong bitch, u judge by the ones u see here in l.a. which is very few.  Bring your ass down to iran (LoooL...like that will ever happen)  and i show u some real thugs...fuck the bullshit u see on tv.  You see some punk ass rappers who talk tough and u call that bein a gangsta? lol
Nigga u wanna tough iranian, check out the dude in my sig.   8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2007, 04:11:26 AM »

how many iranians do you know?  thats where u wrong bitch, u judge by the ones u see here in l.a. which is very few.  Bring your ass down to iran (LoooL...like that will ever happen)  and i show u some real thugs...fuck the bullshit u see on tv.  You see some punk ass rappers who talk tough and u call that bein a gangsta? lol
Nigga u wanna tough iranian, check out the dude in my sig.   8)

sorry pimp, our thugs are way more gangsta than your weak ass sheep farmers with 20 year old guns. dont be a bitch ass nigga and act bitter, just recognize your place

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2007, 04:12:05 AM »

give me an address pussy

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2007, 01:20:18 PM »

give me an address pussy

i told you to meet up at the arcade. y da fuck would i give u my address thats juz fucking stupid not having fucking balls. y da fuck would i want to get my family in danger, which ur dumbass was bout to do but didnt even give me the full number address and street name.

lol u dont wanna fuck wit a youngsta old man.