Author Topic: Iraqi War Veteran/Black Wall Street Affiliate Mr. Dont Know Drops Mixtape  (Read 61 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Iraqi War Veteran Mr. Dont Know, with the support of members from Black Wall Street, is set to release “Live From Iraq” on April 6, 2007. The mixtape is compiled with music that was recorded in Iraq while Mr. Dont Know himself was on active duty during Operation Iraqi Freedom. “Live from Iraq” features appearances from Nu Jerzey Devil, DJ Skee, DJ Espee, Kris Stylez and DUBB from Hoodz Finest.

While standing guard on twelve hour patrol shifts in Tikrit (Hometown of Saddam Hussein) Mr. Dont Know would shoot out raps that would later penetrate through the little recording equipment he had making complete songs. Although minimal, the hardware still managed to capture his pistol grip lyrics that would make it back to Los Angeles and hold prisoner the ears of some of Hip Hop’s well known mixtape DJ’s who would later put their own words on the line about Mr. Dont Know’s legitimize to Hip Hop.

Mr. Dont Know has also taken initiative in assisting his military brothers currently stationed in Iraq pass the time, starting his Music For The Military album charity drive. “I know when I was in Iraq, one of the only things that held me down was the music I listened to. Sometimes it’s not the easiest thing to get through” says Mr. Dont Know. Fans and supporters of the troops are encouraged to send unopened albums.

Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

teletomble

I Ordered My Copy!