Author Topic: any tips to stop smoking weed?  (Read 392 times)

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
any tips to stop smoking weed?
« on: March 30, 2007, 02:48:52 PM »
man i gotta stop smoking this shit! i tried often and failed everytime. i only smoke once or twice a day (mostly hashish but sometime weed) but im tired of being addicted to this shit. anybody else here smoke hashish?

Suga Foot

Re: any tips to stop smoking weed?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 02:54:14 PM »
smoke shake

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 02:56:36 PM »
you must have a addictive personality.

throw the shit away and just kick back at your place for like a couple of days and you'll be over it. it's all in your head. you don't need it.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 03:03:49 PM »

throw the shit away and just kick back at your place for like a couple of days and you'll be over it. it's all in your head. you don't need it.
i think i hang with to many weed smokers. thank god i dont know too many crack smokers!! but its hard to throw that shit away. its like breaking up with ya girlfriend. when i dont have nothing to smoke its easy to stop but when theres smoke in my face i need to take a hit.

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 03:08:28 PM »

i think i hang with to many weed smokers. thank god i dont know too many crack smokers!! but its hard to throw that shit away. its like breaking up with ya girlfriend. when i dont have nothing to smoke its easy to stop but when theres smoke in my face i need to take a hit.

It's all in your dome dogg. Tell yourself you don't need it.

Be happy it isn't crack because if it was you'd have a physical addiction and that shit sucks.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 03:14:05 PM »
yea.. too many weed smokers in your antourange id say .. thats the case for me , cant stop also
i did stop for 3 weeks once then when i smoked after that .. smoked like all day of the week .. shit is retarded
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 03:46:32 PM »
start doing coke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 03:48:57 PM »
Like Al said, just stop. 8)

Efrain

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 05:00:44 PM »
It isn't physically addictive, so if you are "addicted" then it's either ritualistic or mental. I've found the best way to "chill out" on anything I might be doing too much of like that is to start hitting the Gym. There is just something about busting you ass running and lifting that makes the idea of putting antagonistic substances in your body or doing counter productive activities seem much less appealing.

Another thing you can do is drink green tea. The caffeine will stimulate the beta waves in your brain causing awareness and alertness while the L-Theanine will stimulate alpha waves making you relaxed and focused. So, kind like what you would get from smoking and you can drink it whenever you feel like smoking. Plus you are going to get all the benefits of the antioxidants, which will be good for you.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 05:05:58 PM »
Like Al said, just stop. 8)

Yep just stop, its all in your head. If you really want to quit you can just quit, but unconsciously youre not 100% behind, that why its so difficult for you.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 05:17:35 PM »
just quit. its not that hard if your really want to

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 06:06:49 PM »
man i gotta stop smoking this shit! i tried often and failed everytime. i only smoke once or twice a day (mostly hashish but sometime weed) but im tired of being addicted to this shit. anybody else here smoke hashish?

Man HASH is the shit...nevertheless I smoke some sensi milla too recently been smokin like 2-3 times daily! lol and small joints each times so I get pretty damn IRIE... anyways,

tips to quit?;
get a Job
go to school and take good load and work hard
get ur mind on working out
sex?
new hobbies
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

thisoneguy360

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 06:28:47 PM »
Just stop and find other shit to do that will take your mind off it, tell yourself you don't need it if you truly want to stop

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »
Just do it...!
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 07:13:28 PM »
thank yall for the support! i just had an idea! maybe if i smoke a shit load of weed tonight so i get tired of it and i stop tomorow mornin! and start masturbating like 4-5 times a day! hell yeah!