Author Topic: No Republicans allowed in hip-hop  (Read 303 times)

Narrator

No Republicans allowed in hip-hop
« on: April 03, 2007, 02:19:04 PM »
Just to make sure everyone knows...you cannot call yourself a Republican and listen to hip-hop at the same time.  That is both hypocritical and not allowed.  Why is this, you crackers might ask?  Well, first of all, the obvious reason: I said so.  Second, all GODS who come from the ghetto know that the devil (with which the Republican Cracker Party is most easily identified) is responsible for their plight.  And any nigga who realizes the injustice done to them by the devil will of course want to grab an automatic chopper with a 30-round clip and kill any cracker that votes Republican.  Hip-hop music from the beginning has been the enemy of the Republican Party which is why they've also been the ones who have tried to ban the music.  Thus, Republicans and rappers are sworn enemies.

So, again, no Republicans in hip-hop.  Faggots like G-Unit Republican (current forum member) are all going to die when the revolution starts.

tonysmallz

Re: No Republicans allowed in hip-hop
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 02:24:45 PM »
dude im all for hate` in on anybody who things g unit is good, but what the fuck are u talkin about, revolutions and shit, u need a fuckin holiday dude work on ya tan a little relax and shit

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »
dude im all for hate` in on anybody who things g unit is good, but what the fuck are u talkin about, revolutions and shit, u need a fuckin holiday dude work on ya tan a little relax and shit

A revolution requires constant work to organize, and vacations are how The Man keeps you distracted from realizing how shitty and unfulfilling your life really is.

Also, why would I need a tan when I am Blackman?

tonysmallz

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 02:42:53 PM »
dude so ya sayin after my dad passed away me having a 2 week break in california was a waste of time(im from london)

is that what ya saying,

and working on ya tan is a expression,

ya serious wierdo, you probly gonan get a stroke or die fro ma hart attack, yaso damn serious

life aint that long dont spend it trying to fight a couse on a forum

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 03:09:33 PM »
LMFAO!!

This thread man. LOL.

Pizzle

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 03:41:33 PM »
you got a date when this "revolution" is coming and a source which says it will happen?

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 03:43:35 PM »

Pizzle

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 03:50:40 PM »
i was laughing my ass off to when i opened this discussion like i do at most of these outsiders

tonysmallz

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 03:54:30 PM »
arnt u aoutsider shoudlen u bee on a mtv forum with that gay unit pic

Pizzle

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »
not a big fan of mtv or am associated with or support any gays but what does this have to with this particular discussion?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 04:08:01 PM »
good point eightball, matter o fact i dont want rappers to have any political affiliation. if theyre not shucking, jiving, and bragging about their woodgrain all at the same time i dont wanna hear that bullshit

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 04:09:59 PM »
guerilla, i really hope you delete your account one day and never come back :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 04:11:55 PM by Boo-Yaa »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 04:16:14 PM »
This black militant persona is getting annoying. Drop it. I can't stand reading such ignorant statements from anybodies mouth. Racists are the lowest form of people.

tonysmallz

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 04:16:49 PM »
good point eightball, matter o fact i dont want rappers to have any political affiliation. if theyre not shucking, jiving, and bragging about their woodgrain all at the same time i dont wanna hear that bullshit

yea man i just wann here that real hip hop man, nun of this political bull shit, or this braggin and boastin shit,

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »
This black militant persona is getting annoying. Drop it. I can't stand reading such ignorant statements from anybodies mouth. Racists are the lowest form of people.

Yea,.. exactly!! Was funny at first, but its starting to annoy me now!