Author Topic: Just got 2 tickets to KRS-One  (Read 347 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Just got 2 tickets to KRS-One
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 03:49:08 PM »
The songs started to skip??? LMAO, that's too ghetto.
yeah it was ridiculous. all the hip hop heads in the room gazed in horror as me and my friend dared to dip out before KRS had even gotten on stage.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 03:52:41 PM »
at which point me and my homey left and blazed a J to some mac mall
anytime that's a result, you've already won.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »
at which point me and my homey left and blazed a J to some mac mall
anytime that's a result, you've already won.

exactly, I'm not tripping of the ten dollars. KRS is cool, it's not his fault I had a lab. he was scheduled to perform from 5 to 7pm, so I'm sure the people that stayed got a cool 1hr20 min or so.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »
KRS-One will be doing his temple of hip hop performance lecture at my school (Cal State San Bernardino) on Tuesday April 10th, 4p-6pm. Got one ticket fuckin' FREE cause I'm a student and then just TEN bucks for another non student ticket. I have a class during the performance but am considering ditching the class. even if i don't see it, 10 bucks for two KRS tickets is ridiculous. anyway, anyone around the IE, down to see KRS? as i said, i don't know if i'm gonna go so i don't yet know the fate of these tickets.

-T

You better skip your class to go see it.  KRS-1 truly is "the teacher".  He is hip-hop like nobody else.  He's deep on so many different levels.  I have his book "Rumination" and it came with many lectures as well, it will definitely give you many things to think about and broaden your perspective.

By the way, what's up with the "non-black ticket"?  Is it different price for non-black students?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 12:05:00 PM »
KRS-One will be doing his temple of hip hop performance lecture at my school (Cal State San Bernardino) on Tuesday April 10th, 4p-6pm. Got one ticket fuckin' FREE cause I'm a student and then just TEN bucks for another non student ticket. I have a class during the performance but am considering ditching the class. even if i don't see it, 10 bucks for two KRS tickets is ridiculous. anyway, anyone around the IE, down to see KRS? as i said, i don't know if i'm gonna go so i don't yet know the fate of these tickets.

-T

You better skip your class to go see it.  KRS-1 truly is "the teacher".  He is hip-hop like nobody else.  He's deep on so many different levels.  I have his book "Rumination" and it came with many lectures as well, it will definitely give you many things to think about and broaden your perspective.

By the way, what's up with the "non-black ticket"?  Is it different price for non-black students?
if you read the whole post you'll see

a) the word black wasn't even in this thread before you said it
b) i already went and KRS came out mad late and I had to go to my lab or lose 10 percent of my grade, but props homey, i forgot to shout you in my 5000 post thread, +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 12:12:43 PM »
^^ Speaking of which, what the fuck happened to your karma? I haven't really been active in a couple days and all of a sudden you've dropped like 40 :o

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 12:29:46 AM »
^^ Speaking of which, what the fuck happened to your karma? I haven't really been active in a couple days and all of a sudden you've dropped like 40 :o

that's what i'm sayin bro.

plus i've made extensive posts in threads regarding Ice cube's reverse racism, ras kass' reverse racism, the don imus/snoop comments, and Kanye's post katrina comments. those conversations really took a toll lmao.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 02:05:54 AM »
Jesus Christ, it looks like all of a sudden you've got the whole board against you... 12 hours later and you've dropped another 8. I must've missed them threads, because I don't hang out in the westcoast section at all, but this sudden wave of hate is kinda ridiculous, because knowing your style, I bet you didn't go around randomly insulting them. People don't respect opposing visions anymore... +1 for keeping it real :)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 09:39:20 AM »
Jesus Christ, it looks like all of a sudden you've got the whole board against you... 12 hours later and you've dropped another 8. I must've missed them threads, because I don't hang out in the westcoast section at all, but this sudden wave of hate is kinda ridiculous, because knowing your style, I bet you didn't go around randomly insulting them. People don't respect opposing visions anymore... +1 for keeping it real :)

props

-T

westcoastavengers.com

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 01:59:27 AM »
damn I got that same problem...KRS is gonna be at my school (UCR) this thursday from 8-9 but I got class 8-9:30 so im in tha same dilemma......

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 02:14:59 PM »
damn I got that same problem...KRS is gonna be at my school (UCR) this thursday from 8-9 but I got class 8-9:30 so im in tha same dilemma......
man, i have a bunch of friends that go to UCR, I met up with them at that taco place off chicago and university the other day. you live in the IE? You smoke herb?

yeah, well just know that KRS will probably go on late as fuck like he did at my school.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 06:37:36 PM »

ay homie why aint you poppin in the westcoast section?

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 11:56:10 PM »
^^ All they talk about is westcoast music! :grumpy: No need for me to jump into a discussion about Ras Kass's latest effort, or how Quik forgot to shave his nuts last week.

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 03:41:40 AM »
...caught the last 30min of it, for the 30min I was there it was really tigh...KRS is full of energy and made a lot of good points. He talked mostly about living a good racial-free life, and he used real life examples and was very active, just got annoyed of him calling himself the "teacha" all the time but he did a couple of freestyles too. I recommend anyone to go see him if he goes to your school

o yea he claims he teaches at harvard...dunno if thats true or not, anyone ever research that?

DA CRIPZ AKA BIG BLUE

• Lil Geezy
  • FUCC A BLOOD
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2007, 04:59:57 AM »
MAKE SURE U GOT DEM BLU SOCCS ON U WHEN U GO CUZZ 8)

WE CRIPPIN ALL NIGHT CUZZ