Author Topic: Any Raptors fans here?  (Read 273 times)

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Any Raptors fans here?
« on: April 06, 2007, 12:26:26 PM »
we have a good team this year, but we have to get that home court advantage for the play-offs!

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Any Raptors fans here?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 01:03:12 PM »
NO ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »
There are a couple, but this is currently the LAKER spot. 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 04:51:02 PM »
Raps fan here
PLANT is also a fan and there a couple more who i forget

i hope we do get home-court advantage in the playoffs and are able to the Wizards lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 05:09:05 PM »
I ahted them when they had Vince Crater and Mcgrady, too guy in my opinion who are lazy and have no determiation and no will to liveor win a championship.
Im a fan of CB4 but living in Montreal i just cant cheer for a toronto based team. They are a good young team and i like there head coach Sam Mitchell who by the way is it just me or we dont hear a lot of tihs year. Maybe because Alston aint there this year lol

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 05:10:08 PM »
The raptors are playin sick,i love there team , bosh is that nigga!!
Lakers and Raptors ftw!! 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »
not a fan of the raptors but i think they do have a real good shot at making the eastern confrence finals.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 12:02:24 AM »
There are a few Slipper & Queens fans, but this is first and foremost a Laker forum.

Lakers>Raptors>28 other NBA teams

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 07:19:23 AM »
Yeah hoepfully we get Washington in the first round, that SHOULD be an easy series for us.  This season, Raptors>>Lakers

All you laker fans who LOL'd me at the start of the season for saying the Raps would be better can kiss my ass now, what yall think of that.  I know NIK didnt think they would even make the playoffs and now they are 3rd in the east, Division champs and have a better record the the lakers too.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 11:11:40 AM »
Yesssssss another win for us last nite.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 11:33:47 AM »
Yeah hoepfully we get Washington in the first round, that SHOULD be an easy series for us.  This season, Raptors>>Lakers

All you laker fans who LOL'd me at the start of the season for saying the Raps would be better can kiss my ass now, what yall think of that.  I know NIK didnt think they would even make the playoffs and now they are 3rd in the east, Division champs and have a better record the the lakers too.
The Raptors have won 3 more games then the Lakers playing in the easiest division in the NBA.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 12:58:54 PM »
no but i like that one dancer they got....Minerva i think it is, she's hot :banana_cow:

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 02:11:14 PM »

The Raptors have won 3 more games then the Lakers playing in the easiest division in the NBA.

LOL. Not to mentione we've only played 11 games with a full starting line-up this season. :-X

Lakers >>> Raptors.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 07:56:46 PM »
i'm also a raptors fan bud ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 08:06:01 AM »

LOL. Not to mentione we've only played 11 games with a full starting line-up this season. :-X

Lakers >>> Raptors.
Im not sure the amount of games weve had injuries to players like Bosh, Calderon, Bargnani, Ford, Parker, Garbajosa, but at least one of those guys has been hurt and our of the line up all season. Enough for you to not make excuses about yourn record anyways,  Raptors>>Lakers.