Author Topic: 50 Cent A Snitch ?  (Read 1610 times)

Section 8 II

• Lil Geezy
  • The Days of Old
Re: 50 Cent A Snitch ?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2007, 09:58:03 AM »
bottom line,,,,

hes a bitch boy...

y would some 1 bump 50 snith, when thay could bump balance and options????

South Central CArtel - Young Cali/Young Prod

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2007, 10:02:29 AM »
because although i love quik, balance and options isnt as good as get rich or die tryin. hate it if you want, but its more innovative, creative and raw.  :-X

XaNdEr

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2007, 11:03:45 AM »
Section 8 can you please shut the fuck up with your nonsense, what in this world has Quik to do with 50 Cent being a snitch or not....you really have no brain.

:-\

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2007, 11:04:05 AM »
I think that the bias for 50 is too much. i can see why people don't like him, and that's ok. But most of you only know about the street shit through the music you hear. Not saying that I know more than anyone else, but if 50 really was a snitch, he wouldn't be as visible as he is, he wouldn't be able to do videos, and security wouldn't help either. People just throw that label on him because of jeaousy imo.

He's visible cuz of all the cops that are around him.

LOL typical. Again, 50 is a BOSS with a lot of money, and most of the "cops" you see are former cops ( re cops who got kicked off/fired ). If you had all that money, all that fame, all that noteriety, TRUST ME, you would have protection too.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2007, 11:07:33 AM »
bottom line,,,,

hes a bitch boy...

y would some 1 bump 50 snith, when thay could bump balance and options????

Bottom line, your from Europe, don't talk about this street shit that you don't know about.

And if youre gonna call someone a snitch, learn how to spell it first.

Section 8 II

• Lil Geezy
  • The Days of Old
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2007, 01:21:29 PM »
Bottom line, your from Europe, don't talk about this street shit that you don't know about.

rite...because in london and mancheester..we havent got gangs and people gettin killed every day from guns...thats only in the us i forgot, its the same here.....manchester in run by gangs, caught in the wrong place and ya gone...ask anyone else here who is from the uk..and trust me these peeps dont bump g unit

lol 50 aint street,,,thats what every one bumps here, girls like that shit here...

herpes

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2007, 02:44:17 PM »

rite...because in london and mancheester..we havent got gangs and people gettin killed every day from guns...thats only in the us i forgot, its the same here.....manchester in run by gangs, caught in the wrong place and ya gone...ask anyone else here who is from the uk..and trust me these peeps dont bump g unit

lol 50 aint street,,,thats what every one bumps here, girls like that shit here...

you're a fucking tool, i really feel sorry for your mother that she has a son like you.  Christ, I bet if she knew she would have a son like you she would of had your old man kick her in the stomach.  You're a fake, anyone that comes on a message board and acts this hard is obviously trying to live a fantasy life they have never known nor will ever know.  And for real son, I dont care if you have drive by arguments in whatever little villiage you live in, you are not streets you dont know the streets so dont speak on the streets when you have no clue whats going on in the streets.  But just for the record, 50 didnt get popped b/c of the song ghetto quran as much as your white euro fags would wish deep down inside.

Section 8 II

• Lil Geezy
  • The Days of Old
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2007, 03:03:06 PM »
im not tryin 2 act hard, i feel sorry for peeps who cum on message bords and get all emotional.........whats a "tool" man...aint that like skatebording slang lol
i dident read the rest....
also homie i dont live no fantasies on message boards....jesus..but hay whatever right

peace

herpes

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »
im not tryin 2 act hard, i feel sorry for peeps who cum on message bords and get all emotional.........whats a "tool" man...aint that like skatebording slang lol
i dident read the rest....
also homie i dont live no fantasies on message boards....jesus..but hay whatever right

peace

i aint gettin emotional, im just speaking the truth.  Now go make some tea and crumpets.

Section 8 II

• Lil Geezy
  • The Days of Old
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2007, 03:11:13 PM »
tea and crumpets??

is that like a uk diss thing

next youl be sayin i like the queen....
grow ya emotional ass up

herpes

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2007, 03:17:55 PM »
tea and crumpets??

grow ya emotional ass up

im not the one gettin emotional you phony lol, im just saying not only are you a embarrassment to your race but all of mankind.  Im done with you now.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2007, 04:14:23 PM »
tea and crumpets??

grow ya emotional ass up

im not the one gettin emotional you phony lol, im just saying not only are you a embarrassment to your race but all of mankind.  Im done with you now.

fold. now jump back in your time warp and bump your SCC & MC Eiht lol.

Pizzle

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2007, 05:11:14 PM »
People are jealous of his street cred/money, so they will do anything to discredit him.

XaNdEr

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2007, 11:53:52 PM »
tea and crumpets??

grow ya emotional ass up

Yeah real talk, and dont go whining on msn to me fool.

Im European, im white, but you know, i dont pretend to be a gangsta, im not, lol. You get respect by being yourself, not posing as some fake crip with a blue rag tied before your mouth, living in the UK and talking tough on an internetforum, haha.

You pathetic homie, dont be acting hard, nobody on this forum is, if you was a real gangsta you wouldnt be here, but on the "streets" throwing your gangsigns up, matter of fact, next time youre in Cali throw that Crip sign up, maybe that will help us get rid of you  :)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2007, 12:09:03 AM »
tea and crumpets??

grow ya emotional ass up

Yeah real talk, and dont go whining on msn to me fool.

Im European, im white, but you know, i dont pretend to be a gangsta, im not, lol. You get respect by being yourself, not posing as some fake crip with a blue rag tied before your mouth, living in the UK and talking tough on an internetforum, haha.

You pathetic homie, dont be acting hard, nobody on this forum is, if you was a real gangsta you wouldnt be here, but on the "streets" throwing your gangsigns up, matter of fact, next time youre in Cali throw that Crip sign up, maybe that will help us get rid of you  :)

LOL + 1 IMO there's nothing wrong with listening to MC Eiht, gangsta rap, etc. no matter where you are from, but getting an Eiht Hype tatto and wearing blue rags when your not even from Compton is not cool dude.