Author Topic: 50 Cent A Snitch ?  (Read 1627 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: 50 Cent A Snitch ?
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2007, 02:25:23 PM »
word, i see what you're saying

but here's some more thoughts of mine...

Dre and Em do not have a choice. due to their obligations to iovine, they have to milk the 50 cent franchise for all they can while they can. their shit is on hold, period until 50's done what he's gonna do on interscope/is off AM/Shady.

people don't hate on Kast for being on top, because they stay real on an artistic level...I don't think 50's a snitch, if you read my post where i posted the ghetto qu'ran verse I defended him...I just don't like what he's done/caused artistically post GRODT and to me that's a legitimate thing.

same with Jay in a sense, he's just done so much artistically weak stuff (not that he doesn't have his classics) that his status in the game is appaling to me. he is the ultimate symbol that the game is about money and sales/image more than it is art/music/talent than ever before and you can see it from his careers progression/topic matter alone.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2007, 02:41:51 PM »
word, i see what you're saying

but here's some more thoughts of mine...

Dre and Em do not have a choice. due to their obligations to iovine, they have to milk the 50 cent franchise for all they can while they can. their shit is on hold, period until 50's done what he's gonna do on interscope/is off AM/Shady.

people don't hate on Kast for being on top, because they stay real on an artistic level...I don't think 50's a snitch, if you read my post where i posted the ghetto qu'ran verse I defended him...I just don't like what he's done/caused artistically post GRODT and to me that's a legitimate thing.

same with Jay in a sense, he's just done so much artistically weak stuff (not that he doesn't have his classics) that his status in the game is appaling to me. he is the ultimate symbol that the game is about money and sales/image more than it is art/music/talent than ever before and you can see it from his careers progression/topic matter alone.

-T

+ 1 Tanj, you always keep it real.

When u say that Jay's status is appaling, I could understand based on his body of work in the last 4-5 years or so. But he does have those classics, and he is one of the few lyrical g-o-d-s left, no matter how montone his voice is. My respect for Jay, and I think most people's is that he took his money and noteriety and MADE his own status in the game. He's a boss, even more so than 50, and Jigga has more control over the rap game than alot of people think.

I also don't think Dre & Em are backed into a corner, I truly think they know fucking with 50 is a smart move, and enjoy working with him. Shit, like it or not, 50 changed the game.

I also think Dre & Em have enough money, and are established enough at this point that they could go against Jimmy if they wanted too. Jimmy does have power, but NOT as much as the artists do imo. I could be wrong about that, but  I think Em & Dre are big boys, and can make there own decisions.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2007, 03:23:14 PM »
word, now we're getting into aspects that I, at least, don't know enough about to be speak on but yeah certainly jay is respectable for his hustle but so is Dick Cheney you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2007, 03:39:53 PM »
word, now we're getting into aspects that I, at least, don't know enough about to be speak on but yeah certainly jay is respectable for his hustle but so is Dick Cheney you know?

-T

See but Jay made it to where he was at based on talent, only then started lying to us. Cheney is just lies imo.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »

-T

See but Jay made it to where he was at based on talent, only then started lying to us. Cheney is just lies imo.

LMAO, we've been at this an hour. +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Da Bloodz

« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2007, 03:55:09 PM »
WATUP MUHFUCKA

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2007, 03:56:08 PM »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »
5?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Da Bloodz

« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2007, 03:58:29 PM »
WATS POPPIN HOLLA

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2007, 03:58:54 PM »
props

-T

westcoastavengers.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2007, 04:04:01 PM »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2007, 04:04:49 PM »

-T

-T

Shit what else do you expect. This helps the time at my job fly by, I'm not selling shit today.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2007, 04:15:09 PM »

-T

-T

Shit what else do you expect. This helps the time at my job fly by, I'm not selling shit today.

hah, i'm at work too

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2007, 04:18:22 PM »
whats the colour got to do, so if i wear my athletics shit, what does that mean

eastern europen techno listnin prick,

netherlands,,jeesuz....most borin fuckin place on the planet..

so what ya sayin is u wear a dodgers cap u tryin to crip

youre making yourself sound worse with each post. just lettin ya know.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2007, 12:20:43 AM »
To say that Eminem watered his shit down because of 50 is just crazy. Em been ropping his wierd flow before 50 Cnt came into the picture, even so, songs he does with 50 are usually where he spits fire: Love Me, Patiently Waiting, Dont Push Me, The Re-Up, You Dont Know, Never Enough....

And about 50 distracting Dre, check this out. Dre worked in 06 from Nas, to Jay, to Snoop and they all picked some weak, garbage beats. At least with 50 you now youre getting Dres best, till this day he hasnt picked a wack Dre beat yet. You need to have an ear for beats too. And what other artitsts do you want over this beats ? Dont tell me Kurupt because he can rap for shit anymore.