Author Topic: 50 Cent A Snitch ?  (Read 1613 times)

XaNdEr

Re: 50 Cent A Snitch ?
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2007, 09:24:43 AM »
whats the colour got to do, so if i wear my athletics shit, what does that mean

eastern europen techno listnin prick,

netherlands,,jeesuz....most borin fuckin place on the planet..

so what ya sayin is u wear a dodgers cap u tryin to crip

youre making yourself sound worse with each post. just lettin ya know.

real talk  :D

*C-Walkin' Cha Cha Cha*

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2007, 12:45:20 PM »
To say that Eminem watered his shit down because of 50 is just crazy. Em been ropping his wierd flow before 50 Cnt came into the picture, even so, songs he does with 50 are usually where he spits fire: Love Me, Patiently Waiting, Dont Push Me, The Re-Up, You Dont Know, Never Enough....

And about 50 distracting Dre, check this out. Dre worked in 06 from Nas, to Jay, to Snoop and they all picked some weak, garbage beats. At least with 50 you now youre getting Dres best, till this day he hasnt picked a wack Dre beat yet. You need to have an ear for beats too. And what other artitsts do you want over this beats ? Dont tell me Kurupt because he can rap for shit anymore.

good sounding west coast legends that Dre never fully gave what they deserve from him

E 40
WC
TLO Rage
and I would still like to hear Kurupt over a Dre beat rather 50, because I like Kurupt's style voice and flow more. Plus he's more relatable to me, i can't relate to 50's music at all nor do I want to. 50 picks bangers true, but how often have the above cats even had a chance to pick? I'd like to ehar dre working with Em, Snoop. I'd like to hear Dre working with Raekwon, Bishop. Hittman, Slim the mobster, Knocturnal.
Fuckin' Daz. I'd like to hear Dre work with everyone else on his label. Rakim.

I'm not saying these are likely hopes, but with 50 in the picture they're impossible ones.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2007, 02:18:12 PM »
All those you named are working with Dre or did, some are has beens, you know Dre aint fucking with wahsed up rappers. Still dont get how its 50s fault they aint getting beats, its all up to Dre.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2007, 02:53:47 PM »
 :sleep:

kemizt

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2007, 10:20:56 AM »
All those you named are working with Dre or did, some are has beens, you know Dre aint fucking with wahsed up rappers. Still dont get how its 50s fault they aint getting beats, its all up to Dre.

all that is with money in mind, not art. and that's the difference between a pre-50 dre and a post 50-dre. before 50, dre would strive for a strong balance of artistic quality and financial success. now it's 100% the latter

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Klue

« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2007, 10:47:40 AM »
Just coz' his music suks to the death and he earn lot of money with it..that's all..
When some better rapper are behind him and don't have the prestige that they should got..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2007, 11:02:51 AM »

all that is with money in mind, not art. and that's the difference between a pre-50 dre and a post 50-dre. before 50, dre would strive for a strong balance of artistic quality and financial success. now it's 100% the latter

-T

How do you know that ? Are you saying 50 has no talent ? Because thats not ture. Dre himself stated in several interview when 50 Cent first came into the picture, that hes is one of the best songwriters he worked with in his whole career.

Now youre saying post Dre is all about the money ? Just check the recent signings. If that was the case he wouldnt have singed "has beens" Busta Rhymes and Raekwo, who are both expected not to sell large amounts of cds.

Where do you come from when you said that ? I need some examples where "post 50 Dre" was all about the money.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2007, 01:28:34 PM »
alot of the stuff on encore is a great example

check it out timbo:

I will never say 50 doesn't have talent and good music(because he does) but to say that he is not bad for music over-all is ignoring everything he's done since GRODT...not so much for the quality of his music, but the influence he's had on the rest of the industry and the way he's handled things.

HHID would not be what it is without 50 cent's influence on the game.

furthermore

You should be the first cat to say that Dre signing someone and working with them are two very different things.

Where are the Dre produced Raekwon songs? Bishop songs? Slim the mobster? etc?

They will not happen until 50 is out of the picture, and I would love to be proven wrong and I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong when any of those albums come out with more than 4 dre produced tracks while 50 is where he's at.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2007, 01:54:23 PM »
But look at it like this. 50 is a workaholic. He'll get those Dre beats in no time. Hes the only Afterath artists thats releasing albums every 2 years. It looks to me that he calls Dre, hangs in the studio with him and its done in a month. If anyone took a lot of Dres time is Busta or Game. 50 aint loosing no time. Remember how he was mad at Dre for only getting 2 beats on Massacre and waiting so long to get in the studio. He aint letting time fly by.

50 gets things done fast. See what Im saying ?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2007, 01:58:21 PM »
But look at it like this. 50 is a workaholic. He'll get those Dre beats in no time. Hes the only Afterath artists thats releasing albums every 2 years. It looks to me that he calls Dre, hangs in the studio with him and its done in a month. If anyone took a lot of Dres time is Busta or Game. 50 aint loosing no time. Remember how he was mad at Dre for only getting 2 beats on Massacre and waiting so long to get in the studio. He aint letting time fly by.

Yeah, that's why Massacre is so eeeh... great ;D

kemizt

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2007, 02:03:50 PM »

Yeah, no one is questioning that.....but also 50 has more of a pull on Dre than anyone. GAGE didn't have that option. Dre's secretary would have laughed into the phone piece if he would have called talking about "I need to record with Dre this month."

Noone says Republicans aren't good at winning, smart, hard workers, good at what they do etc. doesn't mean they are not a  negative thing.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

XaNdEr

« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2007, 11:36:48 PM »
Lol, Dre and 50 is like Justin and Britney, they gonna break up soon enough, and when that happens Dre get to produce for other artists, and 50 get to do his own thing without dre's help, let's see if they both can carry those torches nowadays.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2007, 11:39:34 PM »
I have no doubt that Dre will make sick shit at that point, how old was quincy jones when he stopped producing you know?

also, to me, dre never fell off....to ME, his whackest shit is his early 80s shit and pretty much everything since with a few exceptions is fire to me

-T

westcoastavengers.com

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2007, 11:47:35 PM »
LOL@people acting as if the US was the hardest turf on planet earth and all of Europe was on some wizard of oz shit.

who is that chick on your sig???

XaNdEr

« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2007, 11:53:35 PM »
I have no doubt that Dre will make sick shit at that point, how old was quincy jones when he stopped producing you know?

also, to me, dre never fell off....to ME, his whackest shit is his early 80s shit and pretty much everything since with a few exceptions is fire to me

-T

yeah thats true for the most part, but imo his shit in the 80's for N.W.A., The D.O.C. and Eazy is pretty sick, i listened to Straight Outta Compton just yesterday (the album) and it made me realize how dope he already was back then