Author Topic: Petey Pablo - Same EYEZ ON me (feat 2PAC, kurupt).....SAmpler, tracklist etc  (Read 1773 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
SHYT THAT KURUPT BETTER COME OUT I BOUGHT MY SHYT ALREADY.........

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
of course it is, read the post...

Due to the support given for the Kurupt project we are already pushing forward with the next release! Hear the 7 MINUTE sampler and reserve your copy now at: http://www.forthepeopleent.com

do you think they would just cancel the kurupt cd for a petey pablo one??

JohnnyL

i wanna know how the hell are they gettin this stuff and does suge have anything to do with it and second whats next to drop is there any dpg, eastwood , crooked i , tha realest and other unreleased shit comin?

Dude has connections to the label itself.  And to at least some extent the artists (at least some of them) are seeing some of the money from the sales (as was the case with the O.F.T.B. album)  Both Crooked I and Tha Realest albums are supposed to be on the way in the near future.  (Tha Realest one was already advertised once, but then pulled at the last minute because more tracks are being added).  He hasn't given a time frame yet for the Crooked I.  That seems to be what everyone wants to know.  But again, it's all dependent upon the sales.  Apparently the sales for the Kurupt E.P. picked up a little bit, so they've moved onto the next one. There's also been talk of a Top Dogg album being released.  The more these continue to sell, the more of them we'll all see.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 08:46:10 AM by JohnnyL »

woof

MarshColin

also, does anyone have a list of ALL unreleased DR projects that were released by other people BESIDES the ones put out by these guys at For The People entertainment? I think there was an Outlawz DR album they released by themselves, and i think I recall the MC Hammer DR album that was put out by someone. any others? thanks

The Outlawz one got put out but that release was bullshit, tagged mixtape style and the quality was not CDQ. Besides the ones you have named the only other project that I can think of is Chocolate Bandit put out an album early 2000's and it had a good amount of Death Row tracks on there. Oh ya, Soopafly Dat Whoopty Whoop and Daz Dillinger RAW you could kind of count in that fashion as well.

KURUPTION-81

not a big fan of petey pablo so i aint gonna get this one, but ive ordered kurupt.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
THIS IS GREAT WHAT THESE NIGGAZ IS DOING, LETTIN THE PEOPLE HEAR THE UNRELEASED VAULTS. IT MIGHT BE A FEW MO DOLLAZ THAN USUAL BUT AT LEAST WE GET IT, SUGE WASN'T GOING TO RELEASE ANY OF THIS SHYT ANYTIME SOONER...........SO STOP BITCHING, STOP CRYING N BUY 'EM.............

Blu Lacez

ORDER NOW and download the sampler at: http://www.forthepeopleent.com

PETEY PABLO : SAME EYEZ ON ME
Quite possibly the final DR studio recorded album ever! Over 1 hour of all new sh!t..
1. We're Blown
2. Same Eyez On Me
3. Everywhere I Go
4. I'm Makin' Movez
5. I'll Beat Yo Azz (feat. Kurupt)
6. It Aint Fair
7. So Crazy (feat. 2pac)
8. Push It Away
9. Too Much (feat. Eastwood & Kurupt)
10. Somebody About To Get It
11. Set The Record Straight
12. Simple and Plain
13. Holla At Ya Folkz
14. Let's Do It
15. What Cha Gonna Do?
16. Thats Why
17. In Your Casket
18. In A Minute

Price: $23.99 (Plus Shipping)
Ship Date: June 1st 2007

Due to the support given for the Kurupt project we are already pushing forward with the next release! Hear the 7 MINUTE sampler and reserve your copy now at: http://www.forthepeopleent.com

--i thought Dude Left the Tha Row?

$Eg2$

I think Suga Bear might have his hand in this for the people entertainment shit or Suge sold the rights whatchayall think ???

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
JUST BOUGHT MY COPY............

Al Bundy

also, does anyone have a list of ALL unreleased DR projects that were released by other people BESIDES the ones put out by these guys at For The People entertainment? I think there was an Outlawz DR album they released by themselves, and i think I recall the MC Hammer DR album that was put out by someone. any others? thanks

The Outlawz one got put out but that release was bullshit, tagged mixtape style and the quality was not CDQ. Besides the ones you have named the only other project that I can think of is Chocolate Bandit put out an album early 2000's and it had a good amount of Death Row tracks on there. Oh ya, Soopafly Dat Whoopty Whoop and Daz Dillinger RAW you could kind of count in that fashion as well.

that was handled by a different group. DJ fatals faggot ass is not apart of these projects

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Heres da sampler

this sounds to be sope album but the price >:(
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 02:18:26 PM by crip-hop »

Quadruple OG

Am I one of the few that would rather heard Danny Boy's unreleased '96 album than the Crooked I album?  You figure getting tracks produced by Quik, Devante, and Daz in their primes would shit on the production of albums that were made later (and will be leaked)

The Petey album sounds somewhat decent....the Pac vocals are from the "Comrades" acapella that was leaked

mak2006

• 'G'
I was just about to say that the Pac vocals are from Komradz(SoSoCrazy). yall niggas want Tha Realest's album? I been had that shit. Give me a few and I'll up it. It's a double disc. I have the official album cover also if anyone wants it.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
UP THAT REALEST MAK2006