Author Topic: Ja Rules Future in Rap  (Read 613 times)

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
Re: Ja Rules Future in Rap
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 12:53:03 PM »
ja rule sucked when he was making that poppy shit...but he was making money...and he could do that same exact style now and make a ton of loot...the poppy rap style will never tire out of the mainstream...as long as theres 14 year old girls out there and 12 year old kids from the suburbs posting on message boards thinking that ja rules a thug and they wanna be just like him...he will always have a career

but alas...unless he comes out with some serious shit that showcases his talent (which he does have...he just doesn't use)....i continue to have no respect for him

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 10:48:35 AM »
Ja Rule?
Can you guys seriously say this nigga's name with a straight face, or see him and not just bust out laughing? I know I cant

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 11:15:54 AM »
NY,NY wuz tha chit.

dredayeverydayy

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 01:29:58 PM »
he should walk away

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 01:33:31 PM »
NY,NY wuz tha chit.

But not because of his vocals.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »
well let me ask you guys this since your all 50 cent groupies

is ja rule tighter then young dro, or that shoulder lean guy ?? or D4L???

JA IS SICK.. JUST GO DOWNLOAD STREETS RAISED ME FEAT MARY J BLIGE

or if u want somethin off the R.U.L.E. download where im from, that piano production on there is sick enough anyways

Elevz

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 10:10:33 PM »

479 posts and you still don't know what's going on here? That surely explains your low karma value.

LMAO @ your standards. Nuff said.

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 11:43:18 PM »

479 posts and you still don't know what's going on here? That surely explains your low karma value.

Nah mean! 11z is fucking serious okay it's not a game

btw im drunk

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 12:11:02 AM »

Nah mean! 11z is fucking serious okay it's not a game

btw im drunk

Shit, on a Monday night? Fucking alcoholics.. ;D

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 12:34:07 AM »
YOU MUST BE STUPID , I POST IN THE SPORTS SECTION AND THE LAKER FANS DISS ME ALL THA TIME , WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT KARMA WHAT ARE YOU LIKE 15?? WANT RESPECT ON THE INTERNET LOL

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT LOW STANDARDS, FACT IS JA RULE KNOWS HOW TO WRITE GREAT SONGS

HES GOT GOOD RHYME SCHEMES , HOOKS, AND HIS CHARISMA ARE ABOVE AVERAGE

eqmatik

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 06:17:01 AM »
nah, dude needs to stick to that R&B singy crap he does, he could make it back TRL steez, but he needs to leave the street shit alone.

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 06:54:20 AM »
YOU MUST BE STUPID , I POST IN THE SPORTS SECTION AND THE LAKER FANS DISS ME ALL THA TIME

Getting a bit emotional after all then, aren't you? I'm really sorry I made you touch your caps lock button.
I'll respond to your post like I would to a reasonable and civilized person, no matter how much I'm wasting my time with you. You deserve the chance to fully prove you're an idiot, so here we go.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT KARMA WHAT ARE YOU LIKE 15?? WANT RESPECT ON THE INTERNET LOL

It may not be the exact karma value you care about, but surely you've come on an online message board to interact with other people, haven't you? Now you tell me, why would one want to interact with others, if the interaction wasn't based on respect?

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT LOW STANDARDS, FACT IS JA RULE KNOWS HOW TO WRITE GREAT SONGS

Great songs? That's subjectual, meaning it'll NEVER be a fact. Let alone what Ja knows - how are you going to turn that into a fact? The closest thing you could come to proving a point here, would be by showing me proof of a positive general consensus about Ja's music, or some professionally written reviews of his albums. The general consensus seems to be a bit against you though, so I'll wish you a good time proving the "truth" behind your statement.

HES GOT GOOD RHYME SCHEMES , HOOKS, AND HIS CHARISMA ARE ABOVE AVERAGE

For once, you have yet to point me out it's "rhyme schemes, hooks and charisma" that define an artist who makes "great songs". Plus, I wonder if you're aware of the fact that you just stated the use of "good average rhyme schemes". Re-read that phrase and maybe you'll see what's so contradictory about that.

So much for your fallacious formulating skills, but of course one must mind, you're ghetto after all. And that's cool. At least, you supposedly are.

But strictly based on what you're trying to say here... How in the hell does Ja being a better rhymer and hook writer, and a more charismatic person, result in him being a "sick" rapper? As if, like you said, a sick rapper is any rapper better than D4L, Young Dro or "that shoulder lean guy"? I must admit, of those I've only heard D4L and it was horrible, but are those the standards you apply to define a "sick rapper"?

Come come now. Ja Rule never was a good rapper, but his music did entertain loads of people at a certain point in his career. Face the conclusions, instead of hiding behind the fact that we're all 50 Cent groupies in your eyes.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 07:46:18 AM »
hahah OOH SHIT YOU WROTE  A BOOK WITH A TABLE OF CONTENTS AND EVERYTHING 
MAYBE I SHOULD TURN THIS CAP LOCKS BUTTON OFF YOUR GETTING THE IMPRESSION THAT IM THREATENING U OR YELLING AT YOU LOL

ja rule is better than evidence from dilated peoples at writing songs

( im not going to write a whole book to you, sorry your just not worth the time  :-*) )

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 08:08:57 AM »
lol, you're funny

You deserve the chance to fully prove you're an idiot

And you did a great job at that ;D

Now get the fuck outta here, back into the cave you came from.

d-nice

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 08:23:37 AM »
The days of double and triple platinum are over for him but it is for alot of rapper these days. I think he is a good songwriter and with the right collabos and singles he could still make a impact.