Author Topic: The Lakers are winning the championship this year!!!  (Read 2035 times)

Sparegeez

Re: The Lakers are winning the championship this year!!!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »
Oh...LOL. I actually already knew Phillyboy came back under a different name because he was mad that everyone hated him...I just didn't realize he changed his name to "Reefer Alston". Explains a lot of the nut ridage.

Kid, u knew because I told you when I returned as Floatin Above Everything. And who or what's nuts do I ride?

As for your other misinformed comment, everything else is covered in the other post.

I actually figured out you were Phillyboy on my own, if you remember correctly. Based on how you told me you came back under a new name because you couldnt stand all the hate you were getting under your old one.. :-X

Whatever you say webmaster lol.

Did you have have change your sexuality also? How does it feel to finally have a penis(fake)

Ok I'm just playing. But seriously, you had to change your name for people to respect you? LOL. Wow. You gots the baby dazzle man.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The Lakers are winning the championship this year!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2007, 01:18:31 PM »
Oh...LOL. I actually already knew Phillyboy came back under a different name because he was mad that everyone hated him...I just didn't realize he changed his name to "Reefer Alston". Explains a lot of the nut ridage.

Kid, u knew because I told you when I returned as Floatin Above Everything. And who or what's nuts do I ride?

As for your other misinformed comment, everything else is covered in the other post.

I actually figured out you were Phillyboy on my own, if you remember correctly. Based on how you told me you came back under a new name because you couldnt stand all the hate you were getting under your old one.. :-X

Whatever you say webmaster lol.

Did you have have change your sexuality also? How does it feel to finally have a penis(fake)

Ok I'm just playing. But seriously, you had to change your name for people to respect you? LOL. Wow. You gots the baby dazzle man.

He didn't just change his name, he made a whole new account...LOL.