Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7805 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is fucking sad.LA is really in some deep trouble now.

TuSlic

oh wow these ma fuckas gonna score 100 in the 3rd

rik

I am fuckin' disgusted. I'm ashamed to be a Laker fan right now.

GangstaBoogy

I can't watch this. These guys look like they've never played basketball a day in their lives.

Switch the channel. Maybe our luck will change...

Kill yourself. Maybe this forum will be asshole free...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I can't watch this. These guys look like they've never played basketball a day in their lives.

Switch the channel. Maybe our luck will change...

Kill yourself. Maybe this forum will be asshole free...

You kept watching, huh? :nawty:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

We can still do it...Time for the Suns to sleep. Lets take care of these next 2 at home. Remember, I said we'll win 2 out of the next 3 after game 1...Anyone think that's impossible? Cuz I don't.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Where to begin? You know what. I'm not even going to say anything. Just go ahead and look at the scoreboard.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We can still do it...Time for the Suns to sleep. Lets take care of these next 2 at home. Remember, I said we'll win 2 out of the next 3 after game 1...Anyone think that's impossible? Cuz I don't.

Do what? it's gonna take a fucking miracle for the Lakers to win the series...this entire team needs to be overhauled in the summer...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
1) Phoenix is the best team out of the two, easly.
2) We could have won Game-1, but we didn't.
3) It's looking like a 4-1 maybe 4-2 for the Suns.
4) We're still worse than then, so we gotta accept it.
5) But miracles happens, so until it's over we shouldn't stop to have faith in them.

P.S. I hope Mitch does something important in the summer, even if it's extremely hard. But we gotta try something. We will never win a title with this roster.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 01:57:49 AM by Antonio »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Lake show is gonna have to get rid of their youngin's to obtain what they need..
Bigtime overhaul.
We need to play for today not for 10 years from now, KB is in his prime right now!!
Next season need's some J.O'neil or KG.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 06:33:28 AM by Hatesrats™ »

wcsoldier

Let's forget and focus on Game 3... anything can happen , nobody thought the Suns were gonna come back from a 3-1 deficit so you never know.. even if it's very frustrating (woke up at 4.30 am to watch this game  :D..). It's obvious we're not at the same level we were last year, both as team and indivuals players, when the Suns have added Amare in the middle.. if we go on playing like this, we'll be swept but I know some players gonna react and defend Lakers pride.. plus it's an usual thing in the playoffs, when a team is down 2-0 and has been destroyed in the 2nd game, game 3 is often won by this team..

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
lakers are getting owned

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Let's not forget the conference semifinals in 2004. Lakers were down 2-0 and won the next 4 games versus San Antonio. 8) Admittedly the Lakers aren't as good as they were 3 years ago, but the Suns aren't as good as the Spurs either.

wcsoldier

^^^^ yeah but mentally wise, we're not the same team too.. players like Shaq, Malone and Payton have huge egos and pride.. on the current team, outside Kobe of course, Ronny and Farmar, others are soft mentality wise imo..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^Hopefully some home court will help out.