Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7790 times)

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
/\

Living in the past? How long has Kobe had to organize the game plan with the Lakers?

Yeah, Shaq is old...however look at both team's records? What were their standings last when the seasons ended? How far did each team get?

You muthafuckers still fail to see that the only thing Kobe is good for is building HIMSELF as a player. He has absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the Lakers.

It's not his fault that his teammates suck.
"It's not HIS fault that his teammates suck" = a LOSERs mentality.

That'z an arguement I expected a little 3 year old girl to come with.

What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Please tell me you've never watched a full game of basketball.

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
The only thing i've watched is you're fruity ass spend 23 hours and a half a day on this site making a straight idiot out of yourself.

Then again, i'm wondering what the fuck I'm doing arguing with an imbecile who believes his 10 year old opinions are facts.

Get you're dumb ass a life. Then get at me, homie.

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
Niggas Can't C Me

GangstaBoogy

/\

Living in the past? How long has Kobe had to organize the game plan with the Lakers?

Yeah, Shaq is old...however look at both team's records? What were their standings last when the seasons ended? How far did each team get?

You muthafuckers still fail to see that the only thing Kobe is good for is building HIMSELF as a player. He has absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the Lakers.

It's not his fault that his teammates suck.
"It's not HIS fault that his teammates suck" = a LOSERs mentality.

That'z an arguement I expected a little 3 year old girl to come with.

Lol so if Kobe goes out and scores 30 points and dishes out 10 assist and we lose, its still his fault? Kobe brings it everynight, its his teammates that show up once every few games. If you don't like Kobe then just say so and leave it at that, but you sound hella dumb saying Kobe doesn't contribute to the team.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The only thing i've watched is you're fruity ass spend 23 hours and a half a day on this site making a straight idiot out of yourself.

Then again, i'm wondering what the fuck I'm doing arguing with an imbecile who believes his 10 year old opinions are facts.

That's really the only thing you watch? Cuz that would explain why you're this dumb. I post here from work, meaning I'm getting paid to help people realize that you're dumb on your free time. But I don't really have to do much, cuz you do most of the work yourself, with quotes like, "Kobe has nothing to contribute to the Lakers". :laugh:

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
^^ lmao +1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I post here from work, meaning I'm getting paid to help people realize that you're dumb on your free time.
LMAO

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
sorry laker fans but its over. after hearing lamars comments after the game in the locker room. he was fucking pissed started questioning the lakers commaraderie and shit like that. aint no way u can bounce back from that type of shit.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

wcsoldier

Let's forget and focus on Game 3... anything can happen , nobody thought the Suns were gonna come back from a 3-1 deficit so you never know.. even if it's very frustrating (woke up at 4.30 am to watch this game  :D..). It's obvious we're not at the same level we were last year, both as team and indivuals players, when the Suns have added Amare in the middle.. if we go on playing like this, we'll be swept but I know some players gonna react and defend Lakers pride.. plus it's an usual thing in the playoffs, when a team is down 2-0 and has been destroyed in the 2nd game, game 3 is often won by this team..

Were not on the same level as last year as individual players? We have a better roster on paper this year, man...It's the mentality we came into the playoffs with that's killing us. Last year, we went in with an 11-3 record (in our last 14 games). This year, we came into it down on ourselves...Now ask yourself, do you really believe our talent has subsided that much this year? The additions of Farmar, Evans, Turiaf, Radman, and the emergence of Luke and Bynum IMPROVED us talentwise...But we just cant get over that mental hump. Hopefully, this did it for us. :-\

And does anyone else miss Chris Mihm as much as I do? I mean, last year you couldn't feel his absence as much, cuz Kwame was playing his game and tearing it up. This year, with the injuries and what not, Kwame has been lacking and we've been hurting majorly on the inside. Phil really needs to give Turiaf and Bynum more minutes...I mean, Bynum got 9 points (4-7 FG) and 12 rebounds in only 17 minutes...And Turiaf only came in the game when it was already over...That's a little upsetting.

that was bad english from me.. what I meant , it was Kwame, Lamar (thought he had a good 1st game), Smush aren't on the level they were last year in the playoffs.. of course, we're a way deeper team this year

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn

That's really the only thing you watch? Cuz that would explain why you're this dumb. I post here from work, meaning I'm getting paid to help people realize that you're dumb on your free time. But I don't really have to do much, cuz you do most of the work yourself, with quotes like, "Kobe has nothing to contribute to the Lakers". :laugh:

All you do is come back with meaningless ass comments. Until I see Kobe take the Lakers to a championship, then we can talk shit over.

Until then keep thinking Kobe's dick will go in your asshole.

And again, KOBE HAS NO VALUE AS A TEAM PLAYER. IN NO WAY.

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
Niggas Can't C Me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^^^

And Laker fans (was one myself)

Ohhhhh...Now everything makes sense.

:banana_llama: RIDIN THE BANDWAGGON :banana_llama:

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sorry laker fans but its over. after hearing lamars comments after the game in the locker room. he was fucking pissed started questioning the lakers commaraderie and shit like that. aint no way u can bounce back from that type of shit.

What happened??

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh, and BiG*WiCkEd get the fuck out of here you fake fan. You're a shame for us real Laker fans.

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
You're the exact same reason this lame ass Los Angeles team keeps the non-sense up.

Owners KNOW Kobe's bitch ass is a good marketing to the league.

There'z another 2.3 billion dumbass puppets like you supporting an unssuccessful ass, unorganized group of idiots running around the court.

Until us TRUE Laker fans change that shit, which is almost impossible, we'll still see a hogging ass muthafucker like Kobe puttin on a show just for himself....who can't get passed the playoffs.

So both of you asswipes can shove #8 up your asses.

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
Niggas Can't C Me

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LMFAO
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin