Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7782 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

SMH @ turiaf not getting playing time,,,,kwame is gettin owned by Amare..kwame is not healthy...PUT TURIAF INTHE GAME , PHIL!!!!!!! :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Dunno what you're talking about. Kwame did great today. It is strange that Turiaf didn't get many minutes though. ???

WILL-I-DIE

fuck the suns ! now we need to win on sunday so it can be 2-2

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they should use Turaif instead of Cook because he sucks ass on D.

thisoneguy360

That was a great game, glad Kwame finally stepped his shit up

TuSlic

lol kwame must have heard niggas talkin bout him, everytime he touched the ball me and the homies would be like noooo, and he'd always fuck up, but after that injury he stepped up.

good win

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
SMH @ turiaf not getting playing time,,,,kwame is gettin owned by Amare..kwame is not healthy...PUT TURIAF INTHE GAME , PHIL!!!!!!! :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Dunno what you're talking about. Kwame did great today. It is strange that Turiaf didn't get many minutes though. ???
I think Phil is just letting his starters play more so they can get their rhythm back. The Lakers have been so out of sink.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
You see how good the team can be when they play a little D and stop jscking up 3's.? Even Kobe was driving and look at the result: 57.6% shooting, 6 rebounds, 6 assists.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
FOLLOW MY LEAD

^^Thats a cool picture
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think Phil is just letting his starters play more so they can get their rhythm back. The Lakers have been so out of sink.

Yea...BTW, did anyone catch what Barkley said? "The Lakers won this game because they sped up the tempo"... LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

...and even funnier, PAT BURKE talking shit before the game:

Pat Burke on Kobe Bryant: "If Kobe’s going out and he’s hitting these crazy shots, nine times out of 10, if he keeps shooting like that, they’re going to lose against us. One guy playing against five is never going to win. It’s remarkable whenever I watch Kobe and I see (his teammates) on the floor, they don’t even have their hands up for a pass because they know he’s not passing. It’s the most selfish basketball I think I’ve ever seen. I don’t care how good he is, it’s not going to work."

LMAO. :stupid:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Yea...BTW, did anyone catch what Barkley said? "The Lakers won this game because they sped up the tempo"... LMAO.
No. I was watching the game on FSN West. Home of the Lakers. Why weren't you? :oi:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Tony Mejia:
Know why Kobe Bryant's 45-point effort was so great? He did it quietly. It wasn't the typical, floating jumper-filled, going-up-over-three-and-four-bodies efforts that have become the norm during his recent scoring orgy. Bryant lifted his teammates. Morale was a major part of L.A.'s victory, largely due to how he played, not forcing the action. That's all I've been saying all along. Can you recognize the difference between hating and constructive criticism, Lakers fan?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

No. I was watching the game on FSN West. Home of the Lakers. Why weren't you? :oi:

AFTER the game...Watched it on FSN, but switched the channels back and forth during half time and post game analysis.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
all i got to say is "IT"S ABOUT TIME" . like i said we need to win the game not halfs of quarters...we dominated them in the last 3 quarters....don't like the slow start but good to get the w anyway we can.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Tony Mejia:
Know why Kobe Bryant's 45-point effort was so great? He did it quietly. It wasn't the typical, floating jumper-filled, going-up-over-three-and-four-bodies efforts that have become the norm during his recent scoring orgy. Bryant lifted his teammates. Morale was a major part of L.A.'s victory, largely due to how he played, not forcing the action. That's all I've been saying all along. Can you recognize the difference between hating and constructive criticism, Lakers fan?

This guys a moron. It was the TEAMMATES who picked it up, Kobe played his regular game.