Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7764 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think I'm gunna go with a sign that says "TinkerBELL...Stop flopping".

floatin_above_everything

Good win for LA, Phoenix so out of it, and Marion was playing like an idiot. Kobe took it to another level, now his teammates need to get a little more confident. Kwame played better than maybe ever. Sunday is gonna be nuts!

Yeah Phoenix seems like they forget how to play sometimes with a big lead. They lack killer instinct at times. But give all the credit to that Laker D and Kwame and Lamar stepping up HUGE. Can't wait for Game 4.

I'm def a bigger fan of Phoenix's style of play, but props due to LA's defense as well as Kobe going nuts in the 4th. I think Phoenix has that mindset that they can go on a big run at anytime of the game. The team was just not themselves last night, but mostly due to the Lakers play. When Nash is turning  the ball over like he was, the opposition has gotta be doing something right.

You're a fan of regular season success? Cuz Phoenix will NEVER be a playoff team with their fundamentally offending system. It may be fun for the casual fan, but the ones who know the game understand what I'm saying...PeACe

But they ARE a playoff team, they got past the 1st round last year, and they will this year too. I do know the game, I'm just not obssesive over it like some people.

rik

I think I'm gunna go with a sign that says "TinkerBELL...Stop flopping".

That fag does flop extremely too much.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:59:06 PM by Rik »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Good win for LA, Phoenix so out of it, and Marion was playing like an idiot. Kobe took it to another level, now his teammates need to get a little more confident. Kwame played better than maybe ever. Sunday is gonna be nuts!

Yeah Phoenix seems like they forget how to play sometimes with a big lead. They lack killer instinct at times. But give all the credit to that Laker D and Kwame and Lamar stepping up HUGE. Can't wait for Game 4.

I'm def a bigger fan of Phoenix's style of play, but props due to LA's defense as well as Kobe going nuts in the 4th. I think Phoenix has that mindset that they can go on a big run at anytime of the game. The team was just not themselves last night, but mostly due to the Lakers play. When Nash is turning  the ball over like he was, the opposition has gotta be doing something right.

You're a fan of regular season success? Cuz Phoenix will NEVER be a playoff team with their fundamentally offending system. It may be fun for the casual fan, but the ones who know the game understand what I'm saying...PeACe

But they ARE a playoff team, they got past the 1st round last year, and they will this year too. I do know the game, I'm just not obssesive over it like some people.

They will never win anything playing like that. I guarantee it.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Kwame can do anything in this series and Odom getting more assertive i can see us still pulling out the series but the bottom line is it all comes down to how well the Lakers as a group Playing Defense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Any suggestions for a sign I could take?

rik

How bout:

"Hey Suns, FUCK YOU!" or "Rik is #1!"

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Have a sign thats says "Phoenix Bums".

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"I chose Smush over our Coaches"

;D :grumpy:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
"ING is not a real Laker fan" ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

"ING is not a real Laker fan" ;D

LOL. Good one.

wcsoldier

Let's GO Lakers .. tie this shit up.. and Nik why not some shit like : "Hey Dantoni, I guess Kwame is still awful"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

How bout a big sign that says "Kwame > Amare"...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Because of the imbalance, oft-maligned forward Vladimir Radmanovic could return to the active roster for today's game. Radmanovic was deactivated for Games 2 and 3.

"I'd like to get Vlade back dressed again," Jackson said. "He's looking like he's shooting his shots again [in practice]."

Brian Cook, who has a couple of minor injuries this series — a sprained left thumb and a sprained left ankle — could be put on the inactive roster to make room for Radmanovic.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers29apr29,12794233.story?track=rss

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Because of the imbalance, oft-maligned forward Vladimir Radmanovic could return to the active roster for today's game. Radmanovic was deactivated for Games 2 and 3.

"I'd like to get Vlade back dressed again," Jackson said. "He's looking like he's shooting his shots again [in practice]."

Brian Cook, who has a couple of minor injuries this series — a sprained left thumb and a sprained left ankle — could be put on the inactive roster to make room for Radmanovic.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers29apr29,12794233.story?track=rss

:o :o :o