Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7765 times)

thisoneguy360

This games gonna be good  8)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 12:46:49 PM by thisoneguy360 »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
This game's already getting crazy. :o

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Because of the imbalance, oft-maligned forward Vladimir Radmanovic could return to the active roster for today's game. Radmanovic was deactivated for Games 2 and 3.

"I'd like to get Vlade back dressed again," Jackson said. "He's looking like he's shooting his shots again [in practice]."

Brian Cook, who has a couple of minor injuries this series — a sprained left thumb and a sprained left ankle — could be put on the inactive roster to make room for Radmanovic.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers29apr29,12794233.story?track=rss

:o :o :o
Vlad Rad doesn't do shit for this team anymore. He's just another perimeter player on a team that already likes to jack up 3's.

wcsoldier

^^^^ We play no D.. we better to grab some offensive rebounds to slow it down

wcsoldier

We have to take care of the boards.. to be honest I'm not feeling how things go  :-\... but LETS GO LAKERS  8) 8) and fuck the Suns

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Are you kiding? The Lakers are playing with a lot of energy and the supporting cast is contrinuting. Aside from the score, things are going good for the Lakers.

wcsoldier

^^^^ Where did I say we don't play well... I agree offensive wise, everybody is contributing BUT we have to take care of the boards.. I'm pleased with the 2nd quarter though.. I was just saying I have a bad feeling, nothing more

GangstaBoogy

This team has the combined IQ of a shoe. They had Phoenix in a half court set - we were up by 3. We started running and taking quick jumpers - we're down by 12. They should know this from last season - take the ball in the paint and stick with your man on d!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

this 3rd qtr may be the worst playoffs quarter I saw  :-X

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^You jinxed them.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
like a doctor with a stethoscope, I don't see no fuckin hope
unless the Lakers get a good PG in the Off-Season
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

¨^^^^ we will heard the same BS .. we're young a team with a bright team , Bynum gonna develop blah blah blah, and Lakers fans like me will be very dissapointed once again

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit just killed my day.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We had to many turnovers....kobe, luke, Farmar were making some bad passes....real sloppy game......no defense...no one helps each other out...lazy on rotations...

like lamar said...this team is not together  :-X :-\

the last couple months if kobe doesn't score a lot of points this team get's blown out......

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster