Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
25 (65.8%)
Los Angeles Lakers
13 (34.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: 2007 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (42-40) vs Phoenix Suns (61-21)~ Round 1.  (Read 7794 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No problem. I'm about to eat in one of the best restaurants in Lecce (i mean italian restaurants, you know what i'm saying? Not your bullshit german ones :P)(oh, and italians do it better, but you already know), with very important people from the UN (United Nations) Organization. And then i'll probably fuck my wife, later in the night. So i'm cool anyway, don't trip. :P

You're married?

Yes i am. And i have a 1 year old daughter.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
godamn thats kind of scary when the X-factor could be how well Kwame Brown plays in this series and with that said I like the Lakers in 7.

floatin_above_everything

Suns in 5/6 easy games. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

No problem. I'm about to eat in one of the best restaurants in Lecce (i mean italian restaurants, you know what i'm saying? Not your bullshit german ones :P)(oh, and italians do it better, but you already know), with very important people from the UN (United Nations) Organization. And then i'll probably fuck my wife, later in the night. So i'm cool anyway, don't trip. :P

You're married?

Yes i am. And i have a 1 year old daughter.

Never knew that... Congrats.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If they're worried about Steve Nash, Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion and a quick playoff exit at the hands of the Phoenix Suns, it's not overly obvious.

How can it be, when their coach quotes an Oscar-winning song from a movie about a struggling Memphis pimp who attempts to forge a rap career?

"It's hard out here for a pimp," Phil Jackson said, evoking laughter from more than a dozen media members Friday at the team's training facility in El Segundo.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakerep21apr21,1,4840410

:laugh:

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Luke is going to have bad series...that ankle injury is killing him right now..he hasn't being able to finish around the basket for the last couple of games & he also has a hard time gettin back on defense....Mo Evens is gonna have to step ut up...

Lamar needs to post up every chance he gets....don't settle for those stupid 3's...and don't get sloppy with the ball...And if he could play the defense on Marion that he played last year then the Lakers have a chance to advance to the second round

Kobe needs to play smart defense...

I think our PG's are a little better this time....Farmar is a PG that sets his teammates up unlike Smush & plays defense, does a good job running the triangle offense.....he also does a good job attacking the basket unlike smush......and i thought Sasha did a good job on Nash in the last game of the season...hopefully he does that shit in the playoffs and also he needs to hit his open shots...and don't get the LAkers in the penalty...sometimes he's to aggressive on defense.

I think Kwame and Ronny are going to give amare a hard time if we could make it a half court game...Kwame has an Ankle injury so is also going to be tough for him to get back on defense...Lakers really need to slow the pace down like they did last season...Kwame , Ronny & Bynum Also have to step it up on offense....get them the ball in the post.....Ronny has shown he could hit the Mid-Range Jumper..hopefully he could do it in the playoffs.

It's going to be tough to win this series....we haven't played defense all year and we're going to all of a sudden start playing great defense...and also our execution on offense has been poor lately....they need to fix that...let's see what happens....i really want the Lakers to beat those fags!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Suns... phoenix and Dallas are easily the best teams out west.... no question, maybe SA got a chance on them

LAKERS_FAN89

LETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAKEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wcsoldier

Suns... phoenix and Dallas are easily the best teams out west.... no question, maybe SA got a chance on them
Suns have no chance in a 7 series against SAS ...

wcsoldier

LETS GO LAKERS... will do the same as I did last year for Game 4... having a barbecue and watching the game  8)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They'll show it at 9 pm here. FINALLY. Last night i've seen a good game (Bulls-Heat), let's hope to see another exciting game tonight. GO LAKERSSSSSSS!!!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
One hour left. 8)

LAKERS_FAN89

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
KOBE IS GOD

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Have you all seen how he just finished the 2nd quarter? Damn this man is unreal.

28 points at halftime.

LAKERS 48 - suns 39