Poll

So Lake show fans, whats the excuse goin be

The refs
0 (0%)
Shaq told Dwayne Wade to use his pull to have the refs be against the Lakers and especially kobe
3 (17.6%)
KOBE SHOULD BE MVP NOT STEVE NASH WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
0 (0%)
This years laker squad is still the greatest team in sports history, they just hit a dry spell
0 (0%)
Kwame's ankle is still injured, buts hes not tellin anyone.  If he wasnt injured he would be beasting 30 points and 30 boards a night... KWAMA IS NOT A FLOP WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
0 (0%)
Lack of real laker fans b/c some people doubted that this was the greatest team ever, thus the lakers could feel it and didnt play up to potential
0 (0%)
THE REFS ARE BIAS AGAINST KOBE AND LOVE STEVE NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH
2 (11.8%)
blame david stern
0 (0%)
If they just let kobe play by himself instead of having 4 other team mates on the floor the kobes would of won
3 (17.6%)
Steve Nash benefits from his system, a system of cheating thus the suns cheated
1 (5.9%)
Im actually man enough to admit the better team won
4 (23.5%)
TOM YOU DONT LIKE BASKETBALL.. YOU'RE TOO BUSY WATCHING BASEBALL YOU FAKE FAN I HATE YOU TOM, I HATE THE REFS, I HATE SHAQ, I HATE DWAYNE WADE, I HATE DAVID STERN, I HATE STEVEN NASH WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
1 (5.9%)
I wont admit defeat, instead I will just bash the suns and every other team and star in the league b/c they're not Kobe
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: When the lakers lose this series what will be laker fans excuse  (Read 1485 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: When the lakers lose this series what will be laker fans excuse
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2007, 03:53:36 PM »
Why couldn't you just answer the question?

"Are you crying?"

LOL

What question, am I a hater lol.  No im not its just fun to hate on the lakers b/c if gets your panties in a bunch lol.

You said you're not a hater, but in the same sentence you admit that you hate on the Lakers.

:D

herpes

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2007, 07:19:39 PM »
So if someone talks shit about the Mets, that shit doesn't upset you?

if the shit talking is a valid argument, then no it doesnt upset me.  I guess that means im not a real fan if someone has a valid argument like david wright sucks more then a cheap hooker on a friday night and I dont get sand in my pussy like quite a few laker fans.

herpes

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »

"Are you crying?"

LOL

What question, am I a hater lol.  No im not its just fun to hate on the lakers b/c if gets your panties in a bunch lol.

You said you're not a hater, but in the same sentence you admit that you hate on the Lakers.

awww sorry nik I couldnt answer for you, my life doesnt revolve around this place like it does for you.

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 11:03:26 PM »
this thread made me laugh out loud

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2007, 11:55:27 AM »

"Are you crying?"

LOL

awww sorry nik I couldnt answer for you, my life doesnt revolve around this place like it does for you.

LOL@Tom talking about lives.

herpes

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2007, 04:36:16 PM »

"Are you crying?"

LOL

LOL@Tom talking about lives.

well not all of us can be as cool as you working at BK and needing weed to get through my day  :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2007, 05:09:10 PM »
^^At least I work at Burger King and not at McDonalds. :nahnah2:

???

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2007, 01:40:53 AM »
Could NIK now finally admit that the suns are the Better team??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2007, 11:10:53 AM »
But I have to admit, Phoenix is just way more together as a TEAM. You can tell those dudes are tight with eachother by the way they play. Not saying I like their style in a basketball sense, but they run their offense very freely...Sure, the Lakers might need a slight upgrade in talent, but what we truly need is some extra passion and unity out there on the court...Luke should be coming off the bench as a sixth man. The point guard situation should be addressed. And if Bynum isn't ready by next season (which I assume he will be), re-sign Mihm...This was a tough season for Laker fans, but what can we say? The best is yet to come...