Author Topic: 1 out of 2 Mexicans have family members living in the United States  (Read 616 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: 1 out of 2 Mexicans have family members living in the United States
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 11:10:30 AM »
It IS NOT making the economy worse.  If anything its making it better.

how the hell can taking money out a country make it better?

if money stays in the US its spent in the US.. if it leaves and is spent in mexico it makes mexico stronger
Overseer just gave a simple economics lesson. When money is made and spent within it's own country, its economy gets stronger. Equilibrium, bitches.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 02:22:30 PM »
I swear there's a program to send retarded mexicans over the border, nothing about this involves race and yet that's the only argument people have. "They don't want us here cause we're brown!" "White people did it too!" "These Gringos are racist!" I'm all for latino pride, but it's a non-factor in all this.

I was watching the rallies yesterday and people are still treating this like it's an attack on latinos, but at least it wasn't as bad as last year.

It's fucked up cause I end up sounding like a redneck but it just doesn't add up for me.

I don't give a fuck how many mexicans are here as long as they're legal.
Exactly
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 02:28:03 PM by Smoke Break »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 03:27:52 PM »
Guess how many of them are serving with the military?  Or have sons and daughters serving? 
I don't think there are that many. You got any numbers?

Stop being played for a fool real american, you noted at the bottom that the fence is being built, we don't actually know when it's being built but aside from that it's 700 miles long yet the border is 2000 miles therefore this is complete P.R complete tokenism.
LOL. You are obviously unaware of how much of the border is unfit for crossing even without walls.

According to the last Census, the latino population is 14.4%.  I'm sure the Military will have similar numbers.  Obviously if we're strictly going by Mexicans it's going to be lower, but I'm sure Real American's true beef is with illegal immigration in general so I'm sure when he says they are too many he's really referring to latinos in general. 

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 04:06:39 PM »
how the hell can taking money out a country make it better?

if money stays in the US its spent in the US.. if it leaves and is spent in mexico it makes mexico stronger

MOST LATINOS KEEP THE MONEY OVER HERE AND WHEN THEY DO SEND MONEY TO MEXICO IT AINT MUCH.

U ALSO GOT TO REMEMBER THAT WE PAY TAXES, WE PURCHASE THINGS HERE.

AND WHUT IS MAKING THE U.S. ECONOMY STRONGER IS THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS MAKE LESSSS THEN THE MINIMUM WAGE.  EMPLOYERS ARE PAYING THEM LESS THEN THEY WOULD A AMERICAN SO THE U.S. ECONOMY KEEPS MORE MONEY.

SO IMMIGRANTS ARE HELPING THE U.S. ECONOMY.

AND NOBODY HAS ARGUED WIT ME ABOUT THIS THAT I SAID EARLIER:

Theres been illegal immigrants since the start of America.

It IS NOT making the economy worse.  If anything its making it better.

PEOPLE WERE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT THE IRISH WHEN THEY CAME TO THE US BECAUSE OF THEIR POTATO CROP FAILED.

IT WAS DURING THE 1800'S WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING AND IT WASNT JUST A COUPLE OF IRISH THAT CAME IT WAS MILLIONS OF THEM.

ONE THING i dont get is that, they say that immigrants are taking american jobs, but when it comes to the military nobody says anything.  THE FIRST MARINE TO DIE IN IRAQ WASNT EVEN AN AMERICAN.  HE WAS FROM GUATEMALA.

THERE ARE 32,000 "Green card Soldiers" fighting the "war on terror".  NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

HOW COME NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT TAKING THESE 32,000 IMMIGRANT SOLDIERS OUT OF THE WAR IN IRAQ.

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 04:23:58 PM »

This we we thing is bullshit, as is your constant desire to write in caps, you are not an illegal immigrant therefore why would you defend illegal immigrants? You are also wrong in your assertions that not a lot of money is sent back by illegals, it is a massive figure, I will do some more research before I actually approximate a figure. As for what you mentioned about the U.S army I have read that there is a sizeable contingent of illegal immigrants fighting in the U.S army, which can not be a good thing at all because it means you have foreign mercenaries in the forces.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 04:26:47 PM by virtuoso »

Chief

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 08:30:58 PM »
fuck illeagals... We need to deport some leagals too.. I find it sad in 20 years whites will be minoritys in our own country in fact it makes me sick

what makes it your country? LMFAO whites were not the first people there, mexicans have deeper ties to america than white people.

anyway, the illegals arent that bad for america, they provide cheap labor and they wont send all their income out. but there are 11 million mexicans, so the small amounts they send out do add up. that said, i dont think it makes that much a difference on the american economy, the amounts employers save on hiring mexicans more than likely outweighs the amount of money sent out of the country.

there is a loss, but there is also a gain in productivity. so it aint that bad.

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 08:35:03 PM »
fuck illeagals... We need to deport some leagals too.. I find it sad in 20 years whites will be minoritys in our own country in fact it makes me sick

what makes it your country? LMFAO whites were not the first people there, mexicans have deeper ties to america than white people.

We also make the majority in most cities in California. This is our country now...

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »
Mexicans Are Here 2 Stay Bitches!!!!  :bandit:

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 02:49:19 AM »
LOL and some of you yanks actually thinkin that it's only YOUR country... you surely know shit about your history

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 03:37:00 AM »

anyway, the illegals arent that bad for america, they provide cheap labor and they wont send all their income out. but there are 11 million mexicans, so the small amounts they send out do add up. that said, i dont think it makes that much a difference on the american economy, the amounts employers save on hiring mexicans more than likely outweighs the amount of money sent out of the country.

there is a loss, but there is also a gain in productivity. so it aint that bad.

It doesn't work like this. For every cheap ass labour illegal there might be a good legal woman trying to make a legal, taxed buck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 06:24:07 AM »
This we we thing is bullshit, as is your constant desire to write in caps, you are not an illegal immigrant therefore why would you defend illegal immigrants? You are also wrong in your assertions that not a lot of money is sent back by illegals, it is a massive figure, I will do some more research before I actually approximate a figure. As for what you mentioned about the U.S army I have read that there is a sizeable contingent of illegal immigrants fighting in the U.S army, which can not be a good thing at all because it means you have foreign mercenaries in the forces.

I am not an illegal immigrant but i got a lot of family that are.  Sum of my family are no longer illegals and sum still are.

TELL ME THIS. illegal immigrants have been coming in huge numbers to America since the 1800's.
NOW TELL ME.  has the economy gotten better or worse since the 1800's?

EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENING right now is nothing new.  BEFORE the Irish were the ones that were taking americans jobs.  Now its the mexicans.

THERER HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HUGE NUMER OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND IT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HELPED THE ECONOMY.

AND THE PROOF IS ALL U GOT TO LOOK AT IS THE 1800'S AND NOW

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 09:58:17 AM »

Consider the U.S as a giant life boat, it can usually fit 50 people but another 50 jump on and suddenly some more people jump onto the boat also so slowly the boat begins to sink then at the very same time imagine that the economy is the lining of the boat, before your very eyes the boat is being stripped while you sit in it. You are extremely biased because you have family who are illegal immigrants and therefore you will dispute based on your emotional involvement. However this notion that illegal immigrants do not drive down wages, do not drain the economy by transferring large amounts out of the country and don't drain the very resources of the country are absolutely absurd. People are deemed illegal immigrants for a reason and it has nothing to do with racism, people try and frame it around that to provoke both outrage and guilt that anybody should have a problem with illegal immigration. I constantly read this notion that's it's immoral to let others suffer but it's also immoral not to protect the people who are already living there.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 12:00:28 PM »
LOL and some of you yanks actually thinkin that it's only YOUR country... you surely know shit about your history

you surely don't know what people are upset about. And it really shows how bright you are that you're thinking the brooks fucker is real.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 02:31:37 PM »
We also make the majority in most cities in California. This is our country now...

Mexicans have their own country, it's called Mexico.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 02:49:53 PM »
Consider the U.S as a giant life boat, it can usually fit 50 people but another 50 jump on and suddenly some more people jump onto the boat also so slowly the boat begins to sink then at the very same time imagine that the economy is the lining of the boat, before your very eyes the boat is being stripped while you sit in it. You are extremely biased because you have family who are illegal immigrants and therefore you will dispute based on your emotional involvement. However this notion that illegal immigrants do not drive down wages, do not drain the economy by transferring large amounts out of the country and don't drain the very resources of the country are absolutely absurd. People are deemed illegal immigrants for a reason and it has nothing to do with racism, people try and frame it around that to provoke both outrage and guilt that anybody should have a problem with illegal immigration. I constantly read this notion that's it's immoral to let others suffer but it's also immoral not to protect the people who are already living there.

i see whut your saying.  BUT tell me this.

How come the economy hasnt gone down since the 1800's when the Irish came as illegal immigrants to America. 

Theres been Illegal immigrants since the start of America.  Right now the economy is real strong.  WHY DO U THINK?  Its cause of the immigrants.

Mexicans are going trough whut the Irish and Germans went trough during the 1800s.