Author Topic: Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...  (Read 1013 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 06:48:33 PM »
i saw this coming.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 07:35:34 PM »
LOL, T-Mac...The first round wonder. How pathetic, I feel for Van Gundy.

LOL, Kobe...The first round wonder now that Shaq's gone, I feel for Lakers fans.

Kobe has had 2 playoff appearances since Shaq left...Not 6. :-*

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 08:40:34 PM »
LOL, T-Mac...The first round wonder. How pathetic, I feel for Van Gundy.

LOL, Kobe...The first round wonder now that Shaq's gone, I feel for Lakers fans.

Kobe has had 2 playoff appearances since Shaq left...Not 6. :-*

Why you always using that kiss smiley? You light in the ass boy?

McGrady has never had a great team until this year, and Utah outplayed and outmatched them in round 1. It's not over for T-Mac trust me on that.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »
KG didn't do shit in the post season till he got Spreewell and Cassell.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 11:13:20 AM »
You light in the ass boy?

That was quite gay, phillyboy. :-*

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 12:24:29 PM »

Not as gay as say, you blowing kisses at your elders, or staying on a site where 90% of the people hate you. Not that gay.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2007, 12:32:02 PM »
No excuses. My man Boozer schooled them all.

LOL@you saying "my man" and shit about anyone who's hot and not a threat to Kobe

I don't judge guys from being threats to Kobe or not. Boozer is a great player imho. I know you had your heart broken the day he refused to sign to your ex fav team and to play again with your ex fav player, but it's not my fault, man. He's a great player, and like i said he schooled the Rockets.

That said, i've written that Raja Bell is a wonderful defender. It's in the topic about Round1 LAL vs PHO. I have respect for good players, even the ones who doesn't wear purple and gold.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 12:53:23 PM »

Not as gay as say, you blowing kisses at your elders, or staying on a site where 90% of the people hate you. Not that gay.

LOL. 100% of the people hate you here. You just had to create a new account and "start fresh" to get accepted. Disgusting.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »
lol i love when people catch feelings over the internet

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 01:08:03 PM »

LOL. 100% of the people hate you here. You just had to create a new account and "start fresh" to get accepted. Disgusting.

ROFL think what you want, if I changed my user back to Phillyboy the people that show love now still would. And why do you blow kisses at other men?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 06:58:54 PM »

ROFL think what you want, if I changed my user back to Phillyboy the people that show love now still would. And why do you blow kisses at other men?

Cuz there's no smiley for sucking cock.  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 12:38:32 AM »

You're a bitch, straight up. Who the hell stops posting because they're hated and comes under a different name sucking up to the posters who all talked shit about him and his girlfriend? LMFAO. Disgusting. I can't respect a douchebag like you. :-* (stop getting excited, it's a smiley, fag)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2007, 10:29:23 AM »

You're a bitch, straight up. Who the hell stops posting because they're hated and comes under a different name sucking up to the posters who all talked shit about him and his girlfriend? LMFAO. Disgusting. I can't respect a douchebag like you. :-* (stop getting excited, it's a smiley, fag)

Why would you post a smiley represeting sucking cock?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2007, 11:07:15 AM »
^^Another great comeback by phillyboy...

Since you want a new smiley so bad... 8)

That means you got sonned. Naah, fuck that shit. You created a new account for acceptance on a message board. You've been GRANDSONNED.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2007, 12:08:48 PM »
^^Another great comeback by phillyboy...

Since you want a new smiley so bad... 8)

That means you got sonned. Naah, fuck that shit. You created a new account for acceptance on a message board. You've been GRANDSONNED.

ROFL, by who? A kid on a message board? Is it wrong that Ive been able to put aside my differences with other people, something you might never be able to do. You act like I'm the only one who thinks this? How bout this, you start accepting other peoples opinions and stop being a prick? What do even hope to accomplish by telling me Ive been "grandsonned"? Do u think I will stop posting, that people besides you will start hating on me? Chill out, it's just the internet kiddo.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 12:14:42 PM by The_Dream_Shatterer »