Author Topic: Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...  (Read 1012 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »
You will see what happens when I really lower your karma, you crying bitch

LMFAO!!!! Holy shit is this guy a loser or what?

EEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

As long as you keep displaying how much it hurts you, I think it's pretty clear cut who the loser is... :nahnah2:

At least bring a new smiley you bitin ass bitch.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2007, 07:49:44 PM »
You sound like all the girls I've fucked.

"EEEELLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Seriously, homie. I know you think this board is for playing games, but keep the orgasms out of the Sports section.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »

Seriously, homie. I know you think this board is for playing games, but keep the orgasms out of the Sports section.

Get off my nuts faggot.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2007, 10:29:43 PM »

HAHA In what time? your damn near always on line lol!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »

99% of my posts here are from work...LOL@"in what time". What time was my last post before this one? In between that time, genius.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2007, 10:48:05 AM »

99% of my posts here are from work...LOL@"in what time". What time was my last post before this one? In between that time, genius.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!, I thought u were a pothead, why do u get so emo on this board? and bullshit about the job thing, u post at night too, more than 1% of your posts. There is NO way you get pussy dude.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 10:54:26 AM by The_Dream_Shatterer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2007, 11:25:55 AM »
^^LOL@"there is no way you get pussy"...Some more proven bullshit comin out ya hick ass. Just like every other post you make on this board though...

There are memebers here who've met my girlfriend, phillyboy. And she doesn't look like she has down syndrome either. ;)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2007, 11:51:22 AM »
^^LOL@"there is no way you get pussy"...Some more proven bullshit comin out ya hick ass. Just like every other post you make on this board though...

There are memebers here who've met my girlfriend, phillyboy. And she doesn't look like she has down syndrome either. ;)

What bullshit posts do I make? Please find me one and stop talking just to talk. Matter of fact, the props u see, I got because of my posting.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2007, 11:59:34 AM »
lol i figured this was a beef thread no way would there would be 3 pages talkin about fuckin jeff van gundy
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2007, 12:32:07 PM »
As far as I'm concerned there is no beef, dude is an internet thug. This thread started out with real fans talking about Houston, then you got people who wanna quote you and tell you you don't know basketball, or your opinion is wrong basically. I'm clowing and talking basketball, your boy NIK continues to show how mature he really is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2007, 03:25:25 PM »
LOL@"internet thug". You get butt-hurt over each and every one of my opinions. If you don't like what I say, either respond without riding nuts, or shut your mouth and stop your constant bitching in every thread...

Citizen-Y

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2007, 04:07:25 PM »
LOL@"internet thug". You get butt-hurt over each and every one of my opinions. If you don't like what I say, either respond without riding nuts, or shut your mouth and stop your constant bitching in every thread...

How about you shut the fuck and stop trolling the fucking thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »

Go back and see who jumped on who's nuts first and started throwing insults instead of discussing basketball. :cheers:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2007, 06:12:12 PM »

Go back and see who jumped on who's nuts first and started throwing insults instead of discussing basketball. :cheers:

Kid you quote damn near everything I post in this section, and make it a personal thing by telling me I dont watch basketball and basically any opinion other than yours is stupid, and everybody knows u do this too

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »
^^I only give my opinion...The nutriders are the ones who decide to go off topic and get "personal".