Author Topic: Ron Paul - FYI  (Read 696 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ron Paul - FYI
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2007, 02:08:30 PM »

Yeah absolutely the so called war on terror is costing trillions again remember Orwell said....."The primary aim of modern warfare is to use up the products of the machine without raising the general standard of living. Ever since the end of the nineteenth century, the problem of what to do with the surplus of consumption goods has been latent in industrial society. From the moment when the machine first made its appearance it was clear to all thinking people that the need for human drudgery, and therefore to a great extent for human inequality, had disappeared. If the machine were used deliberately for that end, hunger, overwork, dirt, illiteracy, and disease could be eliminated within a few generations." Tnat is the point of all this it is as much an economic weapon against the people of the west as it is a deadly physical weapon against the arabs.

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2007, 02:39:10 PM »
Wow are you guys serious about this guy? Some people really need to open their eyes. Is the income tax making you guys poor? Is it starving you idiots like the kids in Africa and South America? How are we gonna fund our schools? That will mean less money to the public schools and more money to the private schools. If they take away the income tax, they will tax something else. And I can guarantee it won't be something you guys will like.
The Federal government supplies minimul funding for schools. Like So Glorious said, the goverment spends a lot more money on wars and foriegn intervention (something Ron Paul is against) then it does on education.

Well then use the income taxes on school then. Keep the tax but use it for something else.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2007, 03:02:27 PM »
Wow are you guys serious about this guy? Some people really need to open their eyes. Is the income tax making you guys poor? Is it starving you idiots like the kids in Africa and South America? How are we gonna fund our schools? That will mean less money to the public schools and more money to the private schools. If they take away the income tax, they will tax something else. And I can guarantee it won't be something you guys will like.
The Federal government supplies minimul funding for schools. Like So Glorious said, the goverment spends a lot more money on wars and foriegn intervention (something Ron Paul is against) then it does on education.

Well then use the income taxes on school then. Keep the tax but use it for something else.
That would be cool. But I doubt if Ron Paul is elected that the income tax will simply go away. It takes more then the president to due such a massive thing. If it doesn't get support from congress and citizens it will NEVER completly go away.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2007, 03:24:47 PM »

You guys need to watch America From Freedom To Facism if you have not done so already. It basically breaks down why the income tax is illegal and what is done with the proceeds generated from the income tax. It is a very thoughtful revealing and damning look at just how all americans are being abused by this system.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »

You guys need to watch America From Freedom To Facism if you have not done so already. It basically breaks down why the income tax is illegal and what is done with the proceeds generated from the income tax. It is a very thoughtful revealing and damning look at just how all americans are being abused by this system.
Care to give us a brief lesson? How is it illegal?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2007, 12:46:21 AM »

Is this wat ur talkin bout?

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

Fascist America in 10 easy steps:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2064157,00.html

lot of interesting reads bout this..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2007, 07:45:43 AM »
Yea, they really own the IRS hardcore in that documentary. Its a good watch.

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2007, 05:28:38 PM »
Damn thanks JRome. I know who i'm voting for now. I didn't know there was one cool republican.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 02:01:12 AM »
Damn thanks JRome. I know who i'm voting for now. I didn't know there was one cool republican.

Shit, game recognize game.  Spread the word on Ron Paul homie.  I try to tell at least one new person a day about him.  The crazy thing is, every person that I've shown whether it be old or young, black or white, whatever - they all actually believe what Paul says.  There's something genuine about him that people can pick up on. 

If you would have told me 6 months ago that I'd be wholeheartedly supporting a Republican, I would have went off.  What I was guilty of was thinking that someone like George Bush was Republican, when in fact he is not.  Neither is McCain, Romney, Guiliani, or nearly every other candidate running for Pres.  Those cats are 100% FAKE.   Unfortunately, you'd think the Democrats would keep this in line.  The truth is, that they are playing the EXACT same game - Obama, Clinton, Edwards, - all those cats are funded by multi-million dollar special interest groups.  THEY HAVE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST, AND CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!!!!!

Tell everyone you can about Ron Paul, show them his debate footage, show them his congressional addresses, show them "America: Freedom to Fascism".  People understand the truth - I really believe that after going through these things for the last 6 weeks or so.  America IS much smarter than the media or anyone else would like you to think.  They want you to think this is a lost cause, they want to project you as some nutcase supporting some idiot.  The only reason they do those things is becuaase they are threatened by Ron Paul, they are threatened by his message.  These motherfuckers are scared, they are in shock that so many Americans now know the truth, and they are now doing damage control.  They are trying to censor Dr. Paul, they are trying to exclude him from the Republican Party debates.

Register as a Republican NOW - speak your mind and don't be intimidated or weakened by what these PUSSIES try to do.  They're scared of the truth - they can't hide it, they know that, so they're gonna be desparate.  We've got to be even louder.  DO NOT STAND FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN DR. PAUL.  AMERICA NEEDS YOU!!!!!!!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2007, 02:15:57 AM »
Ron Paul = The Truth.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker