Author Topic: NBA Rumors  (Read 463 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA Rumors
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2007, 12:45:05 PM »
I don't think any of these big times scoring big men would want to play in L.A. Kobe is not the guy I'd want as my team anchor.

LMAO. If only you knew how many are DYING to play with Kobe in LA.

Sorry I stay forgetting your an NBA insider. They may possibly pick up a star big man, but I doubt it. And I don't think it would be appealing as an NBA player to be a teammate of Kobe's for an entire season. If anything, the Lakers need a competent point guard who doesn't mind not shooting. Who knows whats gonna happen thou.

Insider? Isn't that what you called me when I told you that Dirk was most likely winning the MVP? 8)

Anyways, you're wrong about playing for LA with Kobe and Phil not being appealing. In fact, you couldn't be more wrong. And you don't have to be an insider to know that when you live in LA and hear players claiming they'd love the chance to play with Kobe in the newspapers all the damn time.. ::)

Of course Dirk won the MVP, that was common knowledge, still it's stupid to call it before it happens.

Ok we will see about LA, but it's not gonna be what you think. Players might say they want to come and play in LA, but we will see what happens this offseason.

Yes, but there is always a likely projection as to who will be the MVP weeks before the award is actually given out...When I posted the projection a few weeks back, you sarcastically called me an "insider", like you did in this thread...But I guess my inside information is pretty accurate, so it's all good. 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2007, 01:48:17 PM »
the only players i don't want to get rid of really are odom walton and bynum. you could get rid of the rest .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2007, 02:09:32 PM »
the only players i don't want to get rid of really are odom walton and bynum. you could get rid of the rest .
I don't want the Lakers to get rid of Bynum, Walton, Farmar, or Kwame. But if a good trade is going to go down, they'll all be most likely to go.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2007, 06:31:54 PM »
I don't want the Lakers to get rid of Bynum, Walton, Farmar, or Kwame. But if a good trade is going to go down, they'll all be most likely to go.

You realize Jake is not including Kobe on purpose, correct?...LOL.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2007, 10:41:52 PM »
he could bring in potentially more quality players in a trade

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2007, 10:55:13 PM »
Wow you would trade Kobe?! I thought you left him off your don't trade list cuz he goes without saying.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2007, 11:22:04 PM »
Wow you would trade Kobe?! I thought you left him off your don't trade list cuz he goes without saying.

He's a SHAQ FAN.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2007, 12:03:38 AM »
After battling with myself, I think we need to keep Odom, is got too much heart, and we need to add to him and Kobe by getting a star inside presents, sorry A.Bynum, and a desent point guard, like a Fisher type, but in his prime.