Author Topic: Xclusive Nate Dogg Album News  (Read 515 times)

Hittman

Re: Xclusive Nate Dogg Album News
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2001, 01:25:35 PM »

yo how the fuck does eminem have the "right" to say "nigga"?!?!?! you say you act black too so let me ask you this, do you say "nigga" this "nigga" that????? how would you feel(knowing your white boy also since you protecting sucking eminems dick) if somebody comes up to you and say yo whats up honky, cracker,etc.etc.????? youre not gonna feel right and probably get mad so you think somebody thats not even their race actually has the right to call another race out?!?!?! dude you calling me a racist but look at you man first and foremost, i don't think nobody should be saying anything racist to anyone. but anyways, lets face it eminem is a white boy with whack rhymes man stop trying to defend your "god" so much lets face it he is whack now you know what i'm saying he also is gay as fuck IMO how he is trying to be someone that he was never meant to be, and you say eminem has grown up rough and hard right? yeah thats why he was wearing that pink shirt right?? eminem is A FAKE, you think you actually know that motherfucker i mean did he ever stuck up for you???? he doesn't even give a fuck about you so stop being a groupie and admit that eminem is a bitch, coward, wannabe motherfucker oh BTW mmlp was overrated and not to mention the album was mostly whack and thats a fucking fact motherfucker thats not hip-hop man thats what dumbasses like you who don't know shit about hip-hop a fucking tennybopper who sit around with eminem posters up against his wall, bopping your head, thinking you a "g" now cuz you listen to rap, motherfucker get a life fucking wannabe

p.s. i never said "role model" was whack so don't go off subject and stick to the point man you don't make no fucking sense when your trying to reply back to what i said

Okey Dokey.

Firstly its 11 here where I live an I am tired, so I will have to whip your ass at an argument tommorow becuase this will be my last reply of the night.

Secondly, I dont go aroun saying Nigga this and Nigga that, but unless you haven't noticed neither has Eminem.

Thridly Eminem Is hardly my god. I like him as an MC, who people who arent racist realize he has skillz, would Sticky Fingaz collab with him other wise. No he wouldnt.

Fourthly, I think I proved Eminem hasnt got wack rhymes in my post above, I aslo think that most people on this board would agree with me in saying that Em had mad skillz.

Fifthly, Eminem wears a pink T-Shirt, wow big deal, that was years ago. Its hardly like he had the money to go out and buy the latest clothes.

Sixthly, (is that even a word), I couldnt give a shit If Eminem doesnt give a sit about me, just like most black people dont give a flying fuck about you.

Seventhly (now I know this isnt a word), I didnt have to diss you to get my point across, you shouldnt have to diss me, your taking the whole debate off topic, if we are going to argue then lets keep it strictly what where debating about. Not to go off topic and start to verbally abuse each other. BTW I'm pretty sure Im not a teeny bopper, I havent never bought a pop album in my whole life, not even whe I was a kid, and I think I know and listen to rap alot more then you do. I listen to underground artist you wont never of heard off. And also I do have an Em poster on my wall, with loads of other posters, 2Pac poster, Canibus poster, Chronic poster, Kurupt poster, Bird Watching poster, Ali G poster with 2 women stood behind him with there tits out, and numerous other posters.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

min0rity

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2001, 02:53:00 PM »

Okey Dokey.

Firstly its 11 here where I live an I am tired, so I will have to whip your ass at an argument tommorow becuase this will be my last reply of the night.

Secondly, I dont go aroun saying Nigga this and Nigga that, but unless you haven't noticed neither has Eminem.

Thridly Eminem Is hardly my god. I like him as an MC, who people who arent racist realize he has skillz, would Sticky Fingaz collab with him other wise. No he wouldnt.

Fourthly, I think I proved Eminem hasnt got wack rhymes in my post above, I aslo think that most people on this board would agree with me in saying that Em had mad skillz.

Fifthly, Eminem wears a pink T-Shirt, wow big deal, that was years ago. Its hardly like he had the money to go out and buy the latest clothes.

Sixthly, (is that even a word), I couldnt give a shit If Eminem doesnt give a sit about me, just like most black people dont give a flying fuck about you.

Seventhly (now I know this isnt a word), I didnt have to diss you to get my point across, you shouldnt have to diss me, your taking the whole debate off topic, if we are going to argue then lets keep it strictly what where debating about. Not to go off topic and start to verbally abuse each other. BTW I'm pretty sure Im not a teeny bopper, I havent never bought a pop album in my whole life, not even whe I was a kid, and I think I know and listen to rap alot more then you do. I listen to underground artist you wont never of heard off. And also I do have an Em poster on my wall, with loads of other posters, 2Pac poster, Canibus poster, Chronic poster, Kurupt poster, Bird Watching poster, Ali G poster with 2 women stood behind him with there tits out, and numerous other posters.

oh yeah youre gonna "kick my ass" debating LOL that comment shows that youre one childish tenny bopping motherfucker man first off, you ain't even from u.s. so therefore you don't know more hip-hop than i do, you tea drinking motherfucker how the fuck can you say you know hip-hop more than me when youre not even from the land where hip-hop was born and the thing is you CAN'T listen to hip-hop more than me cuz in the U.K. there isn't even records available for yall unless you get in off the internet and not to mention i bet you get all your sources off the internet which makes you fake, you say hip-hop is a culture right? but too bad you don't live it you faker, stop fronting man you ain't gotta lie to kick it oh yeah its true eminem doesn't go around saying nigga this nigga that but he sure acts like a black dude also, i never said eminem didn't have skills i just said that recently hes shit is wack just read my posts from the beginning you dumbfuck, but he doesn't have mad skillz, i don't hate eminem just cuz he wears a pink t-shirt but that shows right there he didn't grow up tough and rough like you said cuz if he was in the hood wearing shit like that, then he would get his ass beat no fucking way homies would let him carry himself with a pink shirt, i could give a fuck if black people give a fuck about me cuz i don't give a rats ass about them but at least i don't go prarising like you thinking eminem is "god", finally you dissed me first so i'm just calling you out even more cuz i never dissed towards you but as soon as you disagreed with my comment you dissed me so fuck you i'll diss you whenever i want so there it is, i just proved you wrong and ignorant once again so shut the fuck up and get eminems dick off your mouth prince charles

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2001, 05:28:03 PM »
i've never been offended by terms such as honky or cracker, etc...lol
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2001, 11:34:04 PM »

you tea drinking motherfucker

so shut the fuck up and get eminems dick off your mouth prince charles

U HAVE A MISGUIDED VIEW OF THE UK!

;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Hittman

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2001, 01:54:42 AM »

oh yeah youre gonna "kick my ass" debating LOL that comment shows that youre one childish tenny bopping motherfucker man first off, you ain't even from u.s. so therefore you don't know more hip-hop than i do, you tea drinking motherfucker how the fuck can you say you know hip-hop more than me when youre not even from the land where hip-hop was born and the thing is you CAN'T listen to hip-hop more than me cuz in the U.K. there isn't even records available for yall unless you get in off the internet and not to mention i bet you get all your sources off the internet which makes you fake, you say hip-hop is a culture right? but too bad you don't live it you faker, stop fronting man you ain't gotta lie to kick it oh yeah its true eminem doesn't go around saying nigga this nigga that but he sure acts like a black dude also, i never said eminem didn't have skills i just said that recently hes shit is wack just read my posts from the beginning you dumbfuck, but he doesn't have mad skillz, i don't hate eminem just cuz he wears a pink t-shirt but that shows right there he didn't grow up tough and rough like you said cuz if he was in the hood wearing shit like that, then he would get his ass beat no fucking way homies would let him carry himself with a pink shirt, i could give a fuck if black people give a fuck about me cuz i don't give a rats ass about them but at least i don't go prarising like you thinking eminem is "god", finally you dissed me first so i'm just calling you out even more cuz i never dissed towards you but as soon as you disagreed with my comment you dissed me so fuck you i'll diss you whenever i want so there it is, i just proved you wrong and ignorant once again so shut the fuck up and get eminems dick off your mouth prince charles

If you dont think that I can beat you in a debate then you wont give up will you. So then, If you bothred to read my post above then you would notice that I say if youre wanting to get your point across then theres no need to verbally abuse me, you calling me a tea drinking muthafucker is not an insult, I dont even like tea, now coffee is tha shit. Your didnt just diss me there when you dissed the UK, you dissed 1/2 the board, some of the biggest hip hop heads on these boards come from the UK (Rud, Crem, 704D etc). There is records that we can buy here in England, we get all major hip hop albums, theres also a shop in town what has some dope underground MCs in it, I usually buy my music from there. Im not a faker, i never once said I'm from the "ghetto", neither is anyone else on this board, especially not you. And for the last time Eminem is not my God, just becuase I like his music that doesnt mean he is good, IMO he aint in the top 10 Mcs ever, but the people who are in there, i dont hear you saying that they are my god.

PS : There was a few things that I didnt make people recognise in my post above, this is about you saying that I should stop chaging the subject with that Role Model shit, I wasnt changing the subject, you said that eminem ony raps about sunjects like raping his mother, and i was proving you wrong, becuase Em doesnt just rhyme about raping his mother N animals, he raps about drugs, racism, murder, etc.

Ans another thing I left out, you said Eminem only disses the weak, eminem disses fred Durst, but isnt that fred durst collabing with, snoop, kurupt, xzibit, redman, method man, dmx, nate dogg, etc. all big hip hop names, im not saying eminem was dissing them but he is dissing people that they are tight with.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2001, 03:01:53 AM »

you tea drinking motherfucker how the fuck can you say you know hip-hop more than me when youre not even from the land where hip-hop was born and the thing is you CAN'T listen to hip-hop more than me cuz in the U.K. there isn't even records available for yall unless you get in off the internet and not to mention i bet you get all your sources off the internet which makes you fake,

You uncultured swine! lol. Your even more of a troglodyte than I thought if u think the U.S is the only place that you can purchase Hip-Hop records.
don't u ask like a hundred Q's over the internet as regards 2 Hip-Hop related topics on here, surely that would make you a "fake". The fact that we have 2 try that little bit harder 2 find facts an' information about Hip-Hop jus' shows our dedication. Now quit bringing up racial issues as regards 2 race and culture.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

min0rity

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2001, 05:13:00 AM »

If you dont think that I can beat you in a debate then you wont give up will you. So then, If you bothred to read my post above then you would notice that I say if youre wanting to get your point across then theres no need to verbally abuse me, you calling me a tea drinking muthafucker is not an insult, I dont even like tea, now coffee is tha shit. Your didnt just diss me there when you dissed the UK, you dissed 1/2 the board, some of the biggest hip hop heads on these boards come from the UK (Rud, Crem, 704D etc). There is records that we can buy here in England, we get all major hip hop albums, theres also a shop in town what has some dope underground MCs in it, I usually buy my music from there. Im not a faker, i never once said I'm from the "ghetto", neither is anyone else on this board, especially not you. And for the last time Eminem is not my God, just becuase I like his music that doesnt mean he is good, IMO he aint in the top 10 Mcs ever, but the people who are in there, i dont hear you saying that they are my god.

PS : There was a few things that I didnt make people recognise in my post above, this is about you saying that I should stop chaging the subject with that Role Model shit, I wasnt changing the subject, you said that eminem ony raps about sunjects like raping his mother, and i was proving you wrong, becuase Em doesnt just rhyme about raping his mother N animals, he raps about drugs, racism, murder, etc.

Ans another thing I left out, you said Eminem only disses the weak, eminem disses fred Durst, but isnt that fred durst collabing with, snoop, kurupt, xzibit, redman, method man, dmx, nate dogg, etc. all big hip hop names, im not saying eminem was dissing them but he is dissing people that they are tight with.

first of all, i don't give a fuck if your trying to beat me in a "debate" cuz i never even looked at it that way, i'm just simply getting my point across and you simply "trying" to get yours(even though most of the shit youre saying is 100% bullshit) anyways, why don't you stop with the ignorant replys ok? face it, you don't know shit all your replys have either made me laugh or feeling sorry for you cuz youre just a wannabe motherfucker jacking off with eminem posters up on the wall and definete tenny bopper who think nelly is the greatest mc of all time not to mention eminem is your god otherwise you wouldn' t keep sucking his nuts protecting him but anyways, whats up with the fred durst thing??? so just cuz eminem disses fred durst all of a sudden snoop and the dpgs are gonna do something to him???? i know you didn't say those exact words but thats what you basically meant damn child you really need to grow up man what are you 11, 12???? damn kid shut the fuck up damn oh yeah, how do you know that i'm not from the ghetto?!?!? just a question i mean you act like you know people through the net or something, and for the fucking last time, i NEVER said eminem was a whack artist in general, i said recently most of his shit is whack as fuck by him trying to imitate being black all the time just like you i mean if i said eminem was whack in general, why the fuck would i say that his sslp was tight as fuck?!?!?! stop trying to argue something that we both agree on damn are you that stupid kid?????
first off whats your problem with me anyways, we are all entitled to our opinion man you said that yourself so if i think eminem is whack these days, you gotta respect that cuz the thing is when you said eminem is still tight today, i disagreed but i didn't disrespect your opinion but you did, so fuck you you know what im saying and by the way i like how you gathered up all your u.k. net suckers and start all dissing me so i guess you can' t argue by yourself right? that shows you you a pussy and a coward and also obssessed you remind me of that guy stan anyways,look i have other things in my life than to argue with a faggot so i guess i'll come back NEXT WEEKEND and argue with you since thats the only times i have until then please stay off the dick

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2001, 10:41:04 AM »
yo minority, where u live?
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

Antonio

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2001, 04:41:42 PM »
LOL @ minority! I'm Italian, man. Who am i? A Mafia killer? Michelangelo (not the one of the turtles..)? Niccolò Machiavelli? A spaghetto? Or maybe a gondolier of Venice?

Nuthing of this! I'm just the main character of The Gladiator (have u seen the movie?).

DAMN MAN, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Sometimes i really think that some guys are stupid, cause they are like sheep: they just follow the flock. You are a sheep. And the flock are black men thinking that only blacks can have a gun, can sell drug, can dance, can RAP. Or who thinks that U.K. or European are wack guys.

RAP aint about Guns. Rap is about lyrics, poetry, beats. Even a chinese can make a beat. Or write something. Or do u think black guys are the only ones who can write good rhymes? (this is in no way a diss to blacks. FUCK RACISM).

Stop acting like a sheep, please. And fuck acting like a black victim of the system. BULLSHIT. Use your power to make your dick grow with your girl, not to diss Eminem. Ok, i dont like him too, but.. u aint talking about his lyrics, u are talking about white guys and about...... tea! So shut the fuck up and fuck your bitch (if u can). Life aint about dissing COLORS or shit like that.

No rethoric.

Peace.